• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sandstorm Calc's

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Curious about how to calc sandstorm feats

What is the formula/Equation for it? There is a character who created a sandstorm and causally sustains it for weeks without end.

im curious about the AP value this could get. Anyone got some useful links and a?

Thank you!

I was looking at Inaros from warframe. And someone pointed out that there was problems using storm sizes for the calc.
The sizes assumed in the calculation were high/low-end based on the fact the statement was vague so desert sizes were assumed for the sake of the calculation (It took place on Mars which is full of desert), and I believe KE was used for it? I could be wrong however as I don't do storm calculations.

I just know it's supposed to be different from regular storm calculations.

The sizes assumed in the calculation were high/low-end based on the fact the statement was vague so desert sizes were assumed for the sake of the calculation (It took place on Mars which is full of desert), and I believe KE was used for it? I could be wrong however as I don't do storm calculations.

I just know it's supposed to be different from regular storm calculations.
what os the KE equator/Formula out of curiosity.

You should be able to find the formula on the Calculations page!
eh i guess i should have checked there first... Sorry abotu that.. im worn out feeling brain dead from work.. Just got off

Edit: For the KE Equation how to find the Mass of a sandstorm when density is unkown?

finding the volume shouldn't be too hard but looking up the density of a sandstorm.. i can't seem to find anything..

Back