• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah just seach epiosde 22 on youtube, theres abilliion of em, and yeah its high pitched or sped up or got a weird filter or whatever but to view the scene in question its good enough.

Huh, well okay then. I can try to find clips but i can confirm that Ryuko has shown the ability to block energy slashes from Nui as well as Satsuki

@Aqua they're stacked

So now that I think about it, the attack reflection wouldn't work anyways due to wave beam

SomebodyData said:
Can you show scans (I cant access this site on my computer) or link the fight (im assuming it was a fight) on youtube?
I couldn't find a pure clip of just the fight, but here , have a react video that shows the scene in question

Thx, but as I just remembered (4 days ago lol, took me too long to remember about this thread) the wave beam part of this will prevent it from being bounced back.

Wave beam can go through objects, essentially making the blast intangible but still capable of damaging and freezing the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back