• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samus Aran Revisions

My mistake then. You must have just mistaken those quotes that were denoting statements for comparison for quotations of the material. Easy mistake to make.

Last edited:
Black holes are limited space-time manipulation yes, but it's not really assumed to be enough to affect the entire space-time continuum or the entire timeline. Simply effecting limited space time on an observable universe scale would still only be 3-A, Low 2-C is basically for effecting the beginning of time, the end of time, and everywhere in between.

Void by definition is also devoid of time and space, reducing the universe to nothing but a giant body of empty space is 3-A however. If Dragon Ball is the verse on your mind SD, the reason why SSG's destruction feat was only accepted as 3-A and not Low 2-C was due to mistranslations. The English dub actually would make it more Low 2-C, but the accurate translation simply just said every planet, star, and galaxy in the universe.

But I may tag other staff members. @Ultima_Reality @DontTalkDT @Sera_EX @Dragonmasterxyz @Ryukama @The_real_cal_howard @AKM sama @Elizhaa do you have any thoughts?

Nidhoggr, I see. My bad.

DDM, pretty sure the jap translation was to void. Not to mention I don't think we consider void feats necessarily demoting that anymore since the void revisions.

Black holes are limited space-time manipulation yes, but it's not really assumed to be enough to affect the entire space-time continuum or the entire timeline. Simply effecting limited space time on an observable universe scale would still only be 3-A, Low 2-C is basically for effecting the beginning of time, the end of time, and everywhere in between.

Void by definition is also devoid of time and space, reducing the universe to nothing but a giant body of empty space is 3-A however. If Dragon Ball is the verse on your mind SD, the reason why SSG's destruction feat was only accepted as 3-A and not Low 2-C was due to mistranslations. The English dub actually would make it more Low 2-C, but the accurate translation simply just said every planet, star, and galaxy in the universe.

But I may tag other staff members. @Ultima_Reality @DontTalkDT @Sera_EX @Dragonmasterxyz @Ryukama @The_real_cal_howard @AKM sama @Elizhaa do you have any thoughts?
That's fair. And actually explains what the issue is. While I do believe there's evidence for low 2-C, it is mostly statements and interpretation/implication. As that is less ideal than full-fledged feats, I think the case for 3-A is easier to make. Either way, it's an upgrade, so I can't be too disappointed.

I would argue that, though they act like black holes, what's happening is more of a cosmic delete button, something spreading across the universe and destroying it
Wouldn't that depend on how much time is taken to do that. Black holes, even normally are a constant force capable of destroying much more over time but the are considered 4-B at max because that's mostly what they can destroy instantly.

Well, we have a calculation policy for Black Holes, but it's covering the Universe like extremely fast and the speed of the growth was growing rapidly. I still don't see it as any less than 3-A.

3-A looks fine for Animus and this Samus's White Hole, from what I read. Class M scaling seems like it would work logically; though, the calculation being evaluated would help.

Okay. Thank you for the information and evaluations.

So have you reached a conclusion here then, or is there anything left to do?

I guess applying the changes could be left but I can wait for confirmation from staffs like Medeus, just in case.

Wouldn't that depend on how much time is taken to do that. Black holes, even normally are a constant force capable of destroying much more over time but the are considered 4-B at max because that's mostly what they can destroy instantly.
Yeah, they more or less act like black holes in function, but they expand much faster than just matter absorption should allow. Plus, it's the power creating the black holes and spreading them across the entire universe in minutes (affecting multiple galaxies within the timespan of a short fight and conversation) that's really being measured here. The end result is that the entire universe will be destroyed by black holes, probably by collapsing the entirety of the universe into a single black hole in a big-crunch-esque event, but annihilated in the literal definition of the word and consigned to oblivion, again literally.

Given this is what happens because Greed chose "the future" when asked, and Samus says the question is basically rigged, it's possible/probable that choosing "the past" would involve creating black holes or an equally destructive force at some point in the past. We don't know for sure because Samus took a third option (which apparently destroyed both).

If it happens in a matter of minutes, I think it should be considered as multi-galaxy level for the sake of being conservative.

Oh, I didn't see AKM Sama's post. But that was Animus who was going to Eat the entire Universe and then recreate it. And the feat was extremely casual for him and he's already 3-A. And recreating it was implied to happen instantly. Samus Aran simply had the power to use a White Whole where regardless of how large the Black Hole was, she was just forcing it closed instantly. And it was officially equal to Animus' power to create/destroy the Universe. As Animus was the one granting her that power to begin with. Also, the massive size of Metroid's Universe pretty much indicates it could be way higher than baseline 3-A or arguably even Infinite. And if it's the latter, we can't really divide it via timeframe. Infinity divided by any finite number would still be infinite.

Though I understand that part being vague, but I still think anything lower than 3-A seems too low. But I'm glad to see the list of Class M lifting strengths go there way.

Oh, I didn't see AKM Sama's post. But that was Animus who was going to Eat the entire Universe and then recreate it. And the feat was extremely casual for him and he's already 3-A. And recreating it was implied to happen instantly. Samus Aran simply had the power to use a White Whole where regardless of how large the Black Hole was, she was just forcing it closed instantly. And it was officially equal to Animus' power to create/destroy the Universe. As Animus was the one granting her that power to begin with. Also, the massive size of Metroid's Universe pretty much indicates it could be way higher than baseline 3-A or arguably even Infinite. And if it's the latter, we can't really divide it via timeframe. Infinity divided by any finite number would still be infinite.

Though I understand that part being vague, but I still think anything lower than 3-A seems too low. But I'm glad to see the list of Class M lifting strengths go there way.
Also, it should be noted that this is based on character noting that the effects are "already" in other galaxies. This character, one of Samus's close allies and companions through the manga, was not analyzing the state of the universe over a period of time, he was watching the immediate events around them and then, at one point, noted that the other galaxies they could see/were in detection range also had black holes destroying. While it does use the wording "it's already spreading to other galaxies," the black holes appeared simultaneously throughout the Milky Way and there is no reason to believe otherwise about the other galaxies or the rest of the universe. Notably, when Samus makes her choice, the white holes appear fast enough to prevent any irreparable damage to the Federation systems they were threatening. That alone is a pretty massive time-bending feat, considering the power and proximities involved.

Back