• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
The FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR vs the Leader in Blue. A classic battle between Samurai and Ninjas, what's not to love?

Profiles: Samurai Jack | Leonardo

Guidelines:

• Both are in character, but view the other as an enemy and thus going all out without attempting to kill the other. (Lets say this is Pre-Season 5 Jack)
  • Both know of the others presence lets say 30 minutes before the fight and thus have some time to prepare and develop a strategy.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place in a forest that neither of which know of.
Who wins and why?

Simply having the better sword does not mean victory. I set up this battle to emphasize strategy over raw force, Leonardo is a Ninja after all so he isn't going in guns a blazing.

That said, Leonardo's Sword is the Gunshi which has been shown to be somewhat stronger than the Banrai; a weapon that can shatter mountains in single strikes and was created by Juto-Shisho, the Ninja Master of weaponry who is among the four greatest, most skilled and smartest Ninja in the world. I wouldn't undersell Leonardo here.

Jack has spend is entire life training, his skill is absurd and he has deafeated many adversary just as strong or stonger than himself.

Leo has also spent his entire (admittedly shorter) life training under the guidance of Master Splinter and later, the Ninja Tribunal, who have over 1,000 years of raw experience under their belts. Leo has also fought many foes who were stronger than him such as Utrom Shredder, Hun, Absolute Carnage and so on.

Not saying Leo automatically wins, but I feel as if people aren't giving him as much credit as he deserves.

Edit:

Score Count:

Jack: 1 (SunGodAttun)

Leo: 0

Jacks sword can break any sword that isnt magically enhanced, and the only thing that can harm a 6-C

Theres no way leonardo is winning here

Hmm... Interesting match, Sir, you desrve a Kudo.

Well looking by facts and both characters profiles... I would give this to W H I P I T O U T B A B - I mean, Jack, he has fought way more types of enemies in his path, Leo looks like an amazing fighter thanks to his Abilities and Mastery to the Sword, bit hasn't faced Invisible enemies (As far as I remember), Jack is able to camouflage all around the Forest If he wants, plus If the fight seems troublesome for Jack he would call his ancestors for a Good boost.

The real cal howard said:
Not only had Leo fought invisible enemies, but stealth like that is literally the ninja way.
Sorry I didnt remember that he fought Invisible enemies, well now that I think for the better I would say Inconclusive, Leo wuldnt be able to fight Hand to Hand Jack, I feel he wouldnt be able to surpass It, but If he goes full stealth I see him one-shoting Jack, both have the same oportunities to win to be honest.

Jack's sword is kind of useless here... Leonardo is a good person, the sword will just bounce off his skin like when Aku tried to kill him with it.

I am going with Jack anyway due to having far more experience in combat (Even Pre-Season 5, he has a higher body count than Leo for example) and having a higher durability, Leo would have to chip him to death which ain't gonna happen.

@Jinx

Leo's sword was also magicall enhanced, it was enhanced by the Ninja Tribunal and was crafted by the Ninja God of Weaponry. It has enhanced master over the Element of win and was magically enhanced to have the power to shatter entire mountains in single strikes. It is also vastly superior to the Sword of Tengu, which in of itself was a fusion between the mystical and the scientific.

Score:

Jack: 2 (SunGodAttun, Numbersuy)

Inconclusive: 1 (KarmodF)

Score:

Jack: 3 (SunGodAttun, Numbersuy, Loyal)

Darkanine said:
@Jinx
Leo's sword was also magicall enhanced, it was enhanced by the Ninja Tribunal and was crafted by the Ninja God of Weaponry. It has enhanced master over the Element of win and was magically enhanced to have the power to shatter entire mountains in single strikes. It is also vastly superior to the Sword of Tengu, which in of itself was a fusion between the mystical and the scientific.

Score:

Jack: 2 (SunGodAttun, Numbersuy)

Scan plz

@Jinx

https://youtu.be/bs6fY69u5Mg?list=PL1BAE2BA9246428AE&t=532

The weapon is not simply a tool, but an extension of skill, of body. I can only pray the great darkness never comes, but if it does, you cannot fight it with bits of tin and wood. You need stronger weapons, forged to strike your enemies both physically and mystically. The Spirit Forge, maggots. Fueled by the breath of four great dragons. Those who are worthy will find what they seek. Those who aren't, inexplicable pain!
~ Juto-Shisho​
https://youtu.be/jYCnGAtJYes?list=PL1BAE2BA9246428AE

Excellent, the Spirit Forge has granted you great gifts. By the Gods. Inazuma, which commands lightening from the heavens. Byakko, the hungry ghost who calls the cleaving wind. Banrai, which can shatter mountains with its thunder. Gunshin, commanding the white flame of the Dragon King
~ Juto Shisho​
With the fangs of the Dragon at your command, you will discover powers transcendent of your wildest imaginatings
~ Juto Shisho​
About the Tribunal:

https://youtu.be/Yo3_v1xOZXE?list=PL1BAE2BA9246428AE&t=368

Perception is not always truth. All you think you know about this world, about yourselves, about reality itself. All of this will be challenged here in the Lap of the Gods, you will learn secrets not shared for millenia, secrets known only be we, of the Ninja Tribunal. I am Kon-Shisho, Ninjutsu Master of Spirit. This is Juto-Shisho, Ninjutsu Master of Weapons. Chikara-Shisho, Ninjutsu Master of Strength. Hisomi-Shisho, Ninjutsu Master of Stealth
They're thousand+ year old Ninja Masters who matched even the Demon Shredder in the past, so they obviously know what they're talking about.

All the statements come from the "Ninja Tribunal Arc" of the 2003 series (Also known as the "Lost Arc" or "Season 5 Arc"), which made up all of Season 5.

Fair enough, but there still is no way Leonardo can keep up with JAcks sheer experience and skill. Aku is stronger than most of the enemies that give Leonardo trouble

This is Leo after he's fought and defeated masterful and extremely well experienced Ninja who've bee training since feudal era Japan who are actually far stronger than Aku. In fact, this Ninja are so skilled that they made Master Splinter look like a joke in comparison. (Note: Leo was in a more powerful form when he defeated him, but since he had the same mindset, the experience and skill obviously carry over into his "base" form)

Score:

Jack: 6 (SunGodAttun, Numbersuy, Loyal, Crop, Laughing, Jinx)

Numbersguy said:
Jack's sword is kind of useless here... Leonardo is a good person, the sword will just bounce off his skin like when Aku tried to kill him with it.
Well, that's not entirely true. It's debatable, due to the fact that Jack's sword has cut things that would be considered innocent. In the episode where Jack in infected with a part of Aku, he easily cleaves through an innocent robot. But in fairness, that was a robot. Also, I'll see if I can find the quote about the sword not working in the hands of evil. But until then, take my word with a tonne of salt.

Anyway, gonna say inconclusive, leaning towards Jack, due to superior speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back