• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized. Season 1-4 Jack vs Undyne. Characters are bloodlusted and willing to kill, character wins by killing the other. Characters start 20 meters apart in an unpopulated plain in Japan.

hm.. I'll give Jack the edge here. Jack was able to fight off the 3 blind archers (he was also blind folded ) and dodge all the arrows that were fired at him, so the distance gap would be filled up really quickly ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X52Kdc7TAQ ). Jack also has also received training in various fighting styles from around the world so Undyne is at a huge disadvantage in this fight in terms of skill level.

Bloodlusted, Undyne would likely just Green Soul him and snipes him from there. Soul manip also puts Jack at a quite large disadvantage.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Bloodlusted, Undyne would likely just Green Soul him and snipes him from there. Soul manip also puts Jack at a quite large disadvantage.
The green soul makes it that the person must block the attack and not dodge it, but Jack can easily block attacks like that EX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2UIoBIgDk and since speed is equalized this still makes it just as plausible.

That would still force him in one spot and make it harder to dodge multiples arrows from multiples angles.

Yes I agree it would make things difficult but Jack has shown his skills can most likely handle this, I think his skills give Jack the win here but that's my thoughts.

Back