• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, only a matter of time before this happened. I'm going Jack here. Genji is good, but I believe Jack is better. Very similar skill set otherwise.

Genji is basically just Shinobi with shurikens instead of stealth.

...Joking aside, Jack really does fight guys like Genji all the time in his verse. In fact, a "cyborg ninja super-soldier" would be right at home in one of his episodes, seeing as a good 75% of the fodder enemies he runs into are either robots, martial artists or both.

He's somewhat stronger/more durable than Genji as well (3.95 to 4.278 ton feats VS scaling to 2.9 tons), and also happens to be a lot more skilled than him just on the principle of what he's managed to accomplish in-universe. Stamina is in his favor too, as is his ability to adapt to various combat situations in relatively short amounts of time. (The guy was turned into a rooster once and still managed to retain his fighting skill. When it comes to "adapting", it doesn't get much more absurd than that)

Overall, Jack just has this one in the bag. 7/10 at worst imo.

Yeah I like Genji inifintely more than Jack but he doesn't stand a f*cking chance. Like, he has absolutely zero advantages here.

It occurs to me, why are stat amps restricted? Both characters have them at their disposal, so it's hardly like they'll change the outcome of the fight any.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
It occurs to me, why are stat amps restricted? Both characters have them at their disposal, so it's hardly like they'll change the outcome of the fight any.
Wanted this fight to come down to sheer skill alone. Didn't think it'd matter that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back