• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh, Sam does die he just comes back to life-

Doesn't Morgan have limited space for the mod things? Seems pretty important if you ask me!
He does, but given the fact SBA places both characters at their strongest iterations when not specified by the OP. I believe he'll start out with it since it's his objectively most powerful chipset in his entire collection.

Also, I assume Morgan's mind control would work here? Not seeing any resistance to mind control on Sam's profile.
It definitely would work, he seemingly doesn't have any conventional or unconventional resistances to Mind Manipulation.

Just saw this thread by sheer luck.

Aren't Voidouts (the 6A explosion that killed Sam) antimatter based? I think antimatter reduces matter to somewhere in the macro quantum scale.

What a strange point y'all focused at the start of this thread...

Just saw this thread by sheer luck.

Aren't Voidouts (the 6A explosion that killed Sam) antimatter based? I think antimatter reduces matter to somewhere in the macro quantum scale.

What a strange point y'all focused at the start of this thread...
Uhhhh, I... think so?

Two questions here

1. Do Sam's weapons and suit rely on any kind of electronics or computer systems for its operation? This is important because Morgan has Machine Mind, which can rewire electronics and bypass security measures present on computer systems, but I don't think it would work on purely mechanical technology. If Sam's weapons and equipment are vulnerable to Machine Mind, Morgan just shuts it all down.

2. Is KO a valid wincon here? If so, Morgan probably gets sick of killing Sam over and over and either zaps him with his taser or uses Mindjack, which can knock people out.

Back