• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sam & Max Discussion

So after watching all of the telltale media and making a couple of calcs I have solid tiering for the verse aside from apart of Max’s equipment which this item is called the “Cthonic Destroyer” this item is a part of Max’s psychic powers he gets in season 3 this thing is capable of destroying anything from the Dark dimension where Erdrich Gods live

as funny it would be to scale sam and max to outerversal levels we most likely can't since this relies on the HP Lovecraft lore itself which isn't something we can do given that we can't scale Percy Jackson characters to their mythological counterparts

Some feats to mention for potential scaling of this include Junior (the son of yog-sogogth in this universe) is stated to have split Pangea which is probably Multi-continental as well as a fraction of the devil's toy box "rewrote reality" into making a pharoh see the world in their own way with them in power over the world

I'll probably ask about the energy required on the calc discussion thread for scaling of this feat

There isn’t any better LS values for the duo aside from Peak Human unless if I missed something I was thinking potentially the ice kicking Max does at the end of “hit the road” where he kicks two men entrapped in ice into water could be something one of them with a muscular build the other is like somewhere around the same height as him both stuck in ice

Kinda is to me too to be completely honest I got into it because I was recommended a video that was something like “Sam and Max gay Momment’s” then another and another I loved it was cute, fun, funny j but after watching all 3 seasons of the telltale games + hit the road I have enough to construct profiles I wanna wait until my calcs get accepted at least the large building level one
I'm legitimately surprised that these two still don't have a page. They seem iconic to me.
it might just be because they don’t throw hands often enough for someone to go out and make a vs profile for them probably for a similar reason no one really thinks about something like Wallace and Gromit scaling which has profiles that were only made because of the were rabbit movie before the semi recent canon expansion into the other films and shows as well as a single video game although interest in the verse might be higher because of the Matchup Victor Quatermaine vs Verminator but that’s all just speculation

I got into Sam & Max because I was given them to write for some competition. They're really fun (and I was told I captured the style of humor really well so that's a big plus)

Found it! It's right here

The entire premise was fanfiction with mild battleboarding themes so that's why there's a non-Sam and Max character in it. I was told I captured the humor/writing pretty well and I've been riding that high ever since.

Back