• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't understand why "GER vs a character they cannot kill" is such a trend on this wiki.

GER actually has to kill someone to put them into the death loop, and it cannot do that if they have durability several tiers above it.

There was also a thread about giorno vs yukari,giorno won that fight even though yukari has universe+ durability(which wasnt added to giorno's win list for some reason)

idk for what it's worth GR does have damage reflection that reflects damage of the organisms that he makes onto the attacker. He just doesnt use it often, kinda like life shots (but that's nderstandable, he used it on black sabbath and he almost died for it, that line was cut out of the anime iirc), although if he's forced to use damage reflect due to being at a stalemate he probably would after the first few hours of both sides standing there with nothing happening.

Although GER aint exactly evil and this opponent aint exactly evil either, he'd probably will power manip and stop the fight from hppening in the first place.

Zel97 said:
There was also a thread about giorno vs yukari,giorno won that fight even though yukari has universe+ durability(which wasnt added to giorno's win list for some reason)
Thats before the upgrade i think, so yukari doesn't have universe + dura that time

I'm not seeing Resistance to Willpower Manipulation on Sakuya's page. Giorno can simply set her will to fight to 0 and win automatically.

Thats before the upgrade i think, so yukari doesn't have universe + dura that time

New giorno vs yukari thread maybe?

Ted Ed said:
Where was that stated
It doesn't need to be stated. The ability prevents you from reaching reality, including the reality of death, so it can be inferred that the death loop is simply a part of GER's return to zero.

Its ability resets actions. Death is an action. If they have not taken the action of death, GER cannot reset their death.

She's also not acausal,rtz is extremely effective here.Voting for giorno via willpower manipulation and rtz being able to ignore durability

It says so in his profile about ignoring dura and technically wouldnt reducing your opponents willpower to fight you to 0 count as bfr?correct me if i am wrong though

Will power manip is basically win via incap or bfr.

Although RTZ ignores durability the killing part doesnt in canon. RTZ just effects you regardless of durability when it can.

Although id like to point out that GER does have damage Reflection, and while Giorno doesnt use it past a certain point for who knows what in universe explanation, im sure GER would use it evenually after finding out nothing he has works. Although he'd probably use will power manip before that anyway.

Sakuya could kill Giorno with a tap but that isn't happening any time soon. I'm voting Giorno via setting Sakuya's will to 0 and thus incapping her.

LordUrien935 said:
Sakuya could kill Giorno with a tap but that isn't happening any time soon. I'm voting Giorno via setting Sakuya's will to 0 and thus incapping her.
Then that kind of makes this a stomp, does it not?

Chariot190 said:
Although id like to point out that GER does have damage Reflection, and while Giorno doesnt use it past a certain point for who knows what in universe explanation, im sure GER would use it evenually after finding out nothing he has works. Although he'd probably use will power manip before that anyway.
Damage reflection requires Sakuya to attack. And it's a bit of an NLF to assume that Giorno's life forms are going to be able to deflect a High 3-A, likely Low 2-C attack.

Eh, I don't know. Nothing Sakuya does will actually work against Giorno but at the same time Giorno can't damage or kill her in any way, he can only incap her. It's more decisive than a stomp imo.

Does Sakuya have any win conditions, other than "Giorno just decides for no reason that he's going to deactivate GER's ability"?

If not, then it's a stomp.

Not really arbitary, if it reflects the damage back onto the opponent that the organisms took in question, it's not a matter of deflecting the 3-A attack itself but the damage done from the attack. It's a very small but extremely important distinction. It just depends on if you think it's deflecting the attack or the damage from the attack but from what we've seen it's the latter. But again, likely wont come to that, although it would be a nlf to claim that the damage reflection could deflect damage like getting blown to shit or vaporization, it hasnt shown anything that high. (although sak attacks via dismembering and stabbing and lacks the aoe and ony has the potency so that aint much of an issue).

>it's a stomp.

I have literally never seen a thread that didnt end with GER lol incap or get stomp. He's in a really odd place of being kinda weak for his hax so when someone ends up tanking his hax it's usually an ap stomp. But youre also not exactly wrong if there aint any wincon.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Back then everybody believed that GER could just think and put you into a death loop. Now we know that GER actually has to kill the opponent to put them into a death loop.
and yet there's no indication GER kill his first opponent, directly.

Ted Ed said:
She solos everyone but GER aparently.
I wouldn't say so. Cioccolata, Iluso, Sale (if he gets first hit. Sale in CQC is an absolute nightmare since he can vector lock for incap), Melone, Vladimir are incredibly hard to defeat.

Back