• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wouldn't say so. Cioccolata, Iluso, Sale (if he gets first hit. Sale in CQC is an absolute nightmare since he can vector lock for incap), Melone, Vladimir are incredibly hard to defeat.

She would have to go downwards for Cioccolata to work, Iluso would drag her into the mirror and promptly get punched to death as he drags people into the mirror thinking his stand will be strong enough to beat them into the floor, sale doesn't melee fight (or he at least never melee fought Mista and would probably try to use Sakuya's knifes to stab her rather than attempt to punch her) in character and Sakuya would just time stop him, Melone gets time stopped or aged to death. Notorious BIG would probably kill her however due to its regen, speed, and not being able to die from old age as it's a spirit.

Also I'm voting Giorno due to willpower manipulation (if it's passive this is a stomp, but I believe it just activates as soon as the fight starts (which is also probably a stomp as that might as well be passive)).

Just taking a few steps is enough to turn legs to fungal mush (due to the upward and downward movement while walking), you don't need to go lower in altitude. Sale only fought Mista who is a perfect counter for him. In PHF, he melee attacks Vittorio.

Anyway, Passione is stupid haxed for how easily everyone went down and Sakuya definitely doesn't solo Passione, much less rest of Jojo.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Just taking a few steps is enough to turn legs to fungal mush (due to the upward and downward movement while walking), you don't need to go lower in altitude. Sale only fought Mista who is a perfect counter for him. In PHF, he melee attacks Vittorio.

Anyway, Passione is stupid haxed for how easily everyone went down and Sakuya definitely doesn't solo Passione, much less rest of Jojo.
I know she doesn't solo passione, I literally said Notorious BIG alone would be enough. The Grateful Dead would also work, I just thought the examples you brought up could loss to her.

Doesnt look like sakuya has any chance of scolding her son afterall.i'm thinking of making a giorno vs yukari thread

If you meant kaguya otsutsuki then its just another ez giorno incaps her opponent fight because she's not an acausal being.Also can we officially make this thread a victory for giorno already as it seems most people already agreed on giorno winning here

Zel97 said:
If you meant kaguya otsutsuki then its just another ez giorno incaps her opponent fight because she's not an acausal being.Also can we officially make this thread a victory for giorno already as it seems most people already agreed on giorno winning here
Kaguya houraisan from touhou project

Sakuya is low 2-C and stomps in hax against all if not most of the jojoverse aside of the god tiers.

Not untrue,she stomps a good amount of jojo characters.but this is gold experience requiem.Sure a poke from sakuya would obliterate giorno,thats the truth.the problem is she will never arrive at that truth

Ted Ed said:
Sakuya is low 2-C and stomps in hax against all if not most of the jojoverse aside of the god tiers.
I'm pretty sure JoJo has multiple people with passive abilities that would kill Sakuya (weather turns her into a snail, D4c paradox's, Grateful Dead passively ages people).

GER is considered a god tier.

And Sakuya's MFTL+ is superior to most of Jojo. Grateful dead is useless.

Weather isn't a god tier and he turns her into a snail passively. As for speed I was assuming it was equalized considering how it almost always is on this site.

Zel97 said:
Nonetheless giorno already won this battle.Might as well close it
By stomp < close without adding results

Not by stomp < close after adding the results

By stomp < close without adding results

Not by stomp < close after adding the results

I see.Should we vote then?

Bummel said:
Zel97 said:
Kaguya houraisan from touhou project
that will be another incon

Or, time gets being caught in a constant cycle of constantly being rewinded and unrewinded.

Giorno and Sakuya fight over the TeeVee remote for eternity.

Uh, GER can just easily prevent Sak from ever doing that though. Sak will never use a time rewind or anything because the act of doing so never happened. Also she wouldnt want to due to will power manip.

Also im pretty sure the time rewind doesnt effect living things and it's only a temporary thing.

Quibster said:
Giorno: You will never reach the truth.

Time gets Rewinded.

Giorno: You―

Sakuya: ―will never reach the truth.

Giorno: NANI?!

Incon FRA
The thing is Sakuya wont even rewind time,even if she did rewind time to injure giorno ger would reset that action and incap her via willpower manip,she wouldnt even want to defend against ger's attacks.She would do exactly what diavolo did and just stand there being perplexed on what just happened

Shouldn't Sakuya have existence erasure via completely erasing GER and/or Giorno from time? I don't think it's ever shown he can survive existence erasure. If Sakuya can act faster than GER, she wins this without a doubt via existence erasure. Also, would GER be able to move in stopped time, or does he just nullify it after it happened?

Sak never leads with or even uses that on others. Plus his powers would prevent her from even wanting to do that.

GER can move in erased time let alone stopped time.

Alright, adknowledged that for an in-character fight, Sakuya loses.

If bloodlusted, then I'd gve it to Sakuya.

I am curious though, where do we see him moving in erased/stopped time?

If bloodlusted GER would insta will incap even faster. At best it's a 50/50.

Check his profile. He can talk shit and move around in erased time.

It actually did kill Diavolo. You can tell because when he was stabbed he was already in a parallel world and thus already in the loop. Dont forget Trish was watching the sewers yet never seen him come up, despite the fact he did so, so he must of been in a different world already.

Trish also detected that he was still there (Stand user family bonds are wierd), and by the time Diavolo got to the sewer, Gioro had already convinced everyone that Diavolo wasn't an issue anymore, unless the Anime is ten levels of different from the Manga.

Trish detected he was still alive, not that he was still there. And the crew was looking at the exact place he should of been but he simply wasnt there.

And Trish said that after he was stabbed that he was still there so they by all accounts they should of seen him but they didnt, he was gone, he was already trapped in alternate worlds. And yes, in the manga, the anime actually has evidence of your claim, not the contrary. But we dont use the anime.

Although if you're one to use the anime, lucky you, his first death was seemingly the knife dude. It's just manga takes precedeence here.

Chariot190 said:
If bloodlusted GER would insta will incap even faster. At best it's a 50/50.

Check his profile. He can talk shit and move around in erased time.
GER didn't move on its own accord independent of Diavolo's fate predictions within the erased time. It just talked.

Back