• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't a stomp, really. Simply having Time Stop + Time erasure isn't stomp-worthy, especially since Dio also has time stop. Re-opening.

I sincerely think that Sakuya would try to damage him normally first, which may or may not work.

I mean she only used this ability once. Even assuming she goes for the kill, her character seems to point that she would rather use knives first rather than erasing an opponent outright.

For me,it seems like an inconclusive match.Who strikes first wins.

Note:I am not too familiar with JJBA's series

Gargoyle One said:
EnigmaticMaskedPrince said:
He can rewrite reality, teleport, and has MFTL speeds.

What does Sakuya have in her arsenal??
MFTL+ speeds (which is irrelevant) instant time stop and erasure from time itself?
And she can do this before Dio even uses Hax.
There won't be any 'Za Warudo' from Sakuya lol

So... How is Sakuya insta stopping time a valid argument?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Against a character with infinite time stop who can neg GER and exist outside the multiverse's regular timelines?
It's not.
I don't get it?

being a vampire, he should have the ability to regenerate too. He's also been shown summoning bolts of lightning and can use teleportation. If you wanna go farther, he can plot and pull off sneaky tricks like firing off stinging eye rays from his eyes and even is capable of possessing bodies and mind controlling/persuading via his charisma alone.

He rewrote GER's attacks which should have someone's capabilities rendered to zero and GER is capable of looping someone's death which HA Dio managed to nullify including Tusk from Johnny. He fodderized the entire Joestar Family with simply high speed punches also.

And being MFTL+ in terms of reaction should be relevant as close quarters combat seems potentially possible which DIO can easily handle himself in.

Also, I don't wanna wank with this one but "Devil's Luck", and he has it.

I honestly think that HADio stomps. He outhaxes and overpower Sakuya, and not only that, he can negate everything Sakuya throws at him.

He can negate mostly everything Sakuya might throw at him, has abilities that cancel her own and on top of that has erasure as well via 2-C Reality Warping. I'm amazed at this thread and even more amused with the "Sakuya always opens with Erasure from time" (which, not only doesn't matter due to what Azzy already explained, but also ignoring that Dio himself has erasure hax on a way higher scale, on top of assuming that Sakuya would start with said combo without showing any evidence whatsoever).

Let me BREAK DOWN , just in case.

"Sakuya can stop time" >> Just so you know, even his normal version only got Time Stopped when Jotaro used TS near the end of his limit (which was 9 seconds, IIRC). This version of Dio has infinite time stop, so yeah. Good luck with that.

"Time Erasure" >> Nulification with 2-C/2-B Reality Overwrite says hi. And even assuming Sakuya opens with that... Dio himself can erase people - again, on a way higher scale... - so I don't even know why this is a point.

Summoning herself from alternate timelines >> Well, Funny Valentine tried that with D4C. Didn't end well for him...

>>> Spellcard excuse again.

Actually prove your point instead of making that whole "She will start with Time Erasure" (moot) again. The funniest part is that I know Touhou almost like the back of my hand, and knew the verse for years now. Yet you speak as if I have no idea of the mechanics, ROFL.

Please read the above post. I had the trouble of explaining it bit by bit.

Even Saikou, who made some of the most important Touhou revisions and upgrades was uncertain if Sakuya would open the match with Erasure (*cough* moot *cough*). Yet you somehow seem 100% sure that she will always open the match with something we don't even see her doing that often.

And spare me the whole "But spellcard". Actually give me facts if you want to prove a point. if you want to "sound rude" without actually backing up what you're claiming, sorry to disappoint, you end up "not sounding convincing" instead.

No excuse other than making the games actually awesome with those amazing patterns.

I'd think Zun is more concerned with making his verse/games a better thing than winning Vs Matches 100% of the time, but ok then.

Either Sakuya gets remade into a zombie due to not using time erasure or Dio's arrogance causes him to look down on Sakuya long enough to get time erase since that's different from reality warping.

Btw only reason Sakuya has a chance here is because of equalized speed.

Also good to see you again Fate, and I see I'm not the only one for Nuiism.

Hi, Core!

Eh, I'm all for believing this is a stomp. If this Dio was dumb enough to go arrogant instead of using his hax, GER and Act 4 would have rekt him because they literally opened the match with their best hax and he still "Reality Overwrite LOL Stomped" them.

Wait. Someone opening the match with their best hax and being nullified/stomped anyways?

Where have I seen this same circumstance...?

Also Nui is best girl.

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah? Core of Imbalance and Monarch agree she does, what's your point? But appeal to authority is a terrible debating style, no offense to Saikou whatsoever as I respect the guy.
The funny part is that I actually provided explanations for my points while you didn't, then you say I'm just appealing to authority.

10/10

FateAlbane said:
Hi, Core!
Eh, I'm all for believing this is a stomp. If this Dio was dumb enough to go arrogant instead of using his hax, GER and Act 4 would have rekt him because they literally opened the match with their best hax and he still "Reality Overwrite LOL Stomped" them.

Wait. Someone opening the match with their best hax and being nullified/stomped anyways?

Where have I seen this same circumstance...?

Also Nui is best girl.
Isn't this the same Dio that got rekt by Jotaro while in said form? :^ ) In all seriousness I forgot the circumstances of his loss and I should look it up in the next minute but then again PIS shouldn't be factored in battle. But then again everyone just ignores the PIS of any of Zeref's match so that's a great standard.

So tie whooooo

Nui is the worst girl. I hate her so much. ******* villain, that voice, that way she treats others, the way she just rekt everyone.... and it's why I love her.

@Gargoyle One

Thou is Nui, thou is the best worst girl

@Fate 1

Hey, don't you dare underestimate that brotherly bond that would make sure they live through so many deaths and seasons that it will never end and is enough to get them a crossover with scooby doo and an anime adaptation. They're that strong!! I bet they can take on HA Dio!! Just give Bobby a call!!

Well it's a shame no one in this fight can utilize paradoxes efficiently : p But yeah that's a macguffin if I ever saw one. Also ever heard about how I'm in part 5 JJBA now? Also new JJBA LIve trailer looks sick af

Well the truth is the truth. You can't just overwrite that with lies

@Azathoth

Thankies, close enough : p

@Fate 2

Which is why I go with my favorite scapegoat for any match, it's a stalemate and they screw each other in a good way.

Just HA Dio?

I bet the final enemy in Supernatural will be Yog Sothoth, and they'll beat him. High 1-A Dean and Sam confirmed.

...Jokes aside, if we're all in agreement, this could probably be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back