• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakuya Izayoi CR Time manipulation flaws

over a few days i plan on going over some of the Touhou offical literature and games to see if i can add more information to this site.

ÕÆ▓Õñ£Òü«ÒâíÒéñÒâëÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«Õä¬þºÇÒüòÒü¿ÒÇüÒâ£ÒâçÒéúÒé¼Òâ╝ÒâëÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«Õä¬þºÇÒüòÒü«õ©íµû╣ÒéƵö»ÒüêÒéïÒü«ÒüîÒÇüÚ¡æÚ¡àÚ¡ìÚ¡ÄÒüîÞÀïµëêÒüÖÒéïÕ╣╗µâ│ÚâÀÒü«Òü¬ÒüïÒüºÒééÕ¢╝ÕÑ│ÒüáÒüæÒüîµîüÒüñþë╣µ«èÒü¬Þâ¢Õèø――µÖéÚûôÒéƵôìÒéïÞâ¢ÕèøÒüáÒÇéÒéêÒéèÕàÀõ¢ôþÜäÒü½Òü»µÖéÚûôÒü«µÁüÒéîÒéÆÞç¬Õ£¿Òü½µôìÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüµ¡óÒéüÒüƒµÖéÒü«õ©¡ÒüºÞç¬ÕêåÒüáÒüæÒüîÕïòÒüäÒüƒÒéèÒÇüþë╣Õ«ÜÒü«ÒâóÒâÄÒü«µÖéÚûôÒü«µÁüÒéîÒüáÒüæÒéÆÕèáÚǃÒüòÒüøÒüƒÒéèÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇéÒüƒÒüáÒüùÒÇüµÁüÒéîÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«Òü½ÚÇåÒéëÒüåÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒéêÒüåÒüºÒÇüÞÁÀÒüôÒüúÒüƒÒüôÒü¿ÒéÆþäíÒüïÒüúÒüƒõ║ïÒü½ÒüùÒüƒÒéèÒÇüÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü½ÒüòÒüïÒü«Òü╝ÒüúÒüƒÒéèÒü»ÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü»ÒüôÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒéÆÒâòÒâ½Òü½õ¢┐ÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒÇüþ┤àÚ¡öÚñ¿Òü«ÚøæÕïÖÒéÆÒüÖÒü╣Òüªþï¼ÕèøÒüºÕçªþÉåÒüùÒüƒÒéèÒÇüµû░ÒüùÒüäÒâ»ÒéñÒâ│ÒéÆÒâôÒâ│ÒâåÒâ╝Òé©Òü½ÒüùÒüƒÒéèÒÇüþ¿«Òü¬ÒüùÒü«µëïÕôüÒéƵè½Ú£▓ÒüùÒüƒÒéèÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒü¥ÒüƒÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒü«Õ╗ÂÚòÀÒüºþ®║ÚûôÒéƵôìÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒüºÒüìÒéïÒÇéÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒü«ÒééÒÇüµÖéÚûôÒü«µÁüÒéîÒéÆÚüàÒüÅÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»þ®║ÚûôÒéÆÕ░ÅÒüòÒüÅÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü¿ÕÉîþ¥®ÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÚÇåÒü½µÖéÚûôÒü«µÁüÒéîÒéÆÚǃÒéüÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü»þ®║ÚûôÒéÆÕ║âÒüÆÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒüáÒüïÒéëÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÒüèÒüïÒüÆÒüºÒÇüþ┤àÚ¡öÚñ¿Òü«ÕåàÚâ¿Òü»ÒüíÒéçÒüúÒü¿ÒüèÒüïÒüùÒü¬ÒüôÒü¿Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒü¿ÒüïÒÇé

"While Sakuya excels as both a maid and a bodyguard, she also has a special ability that's unique to her, even in the supernatural-dominated Gensokyo: the ability to control time. Specifically, she can control the flow of time to do things such as move while time is stopped or speed up time for a particular object. However, she cannot go against the flow of time itself, so she can't make things not have happened or travel back in time. With these abilities, she can deal with all of the Scarlet Devil Mansion's chores through her own effort, turn fresh wine into vintage wine, or perform magic tricks without preparation. Furthermore, as an extension of her power she can also control space. This is because space contracts a bit when time flows slowly, and likewise expands when time moves quickly. Thanks to this, the dimensions of the Scarlet Devil Mansion's interior may be a bit odd."

soruces Strange creators of the Outer world. Magazine wirtien by ZUN and others this section is from the character profiles Wirten by ZUN so should be considered offical.

in other words Sakuya can speed up time, slow down time, stop time create paradox time clone of her self, but she can't make things not have happened. or repair damage that has already happened by reversing time.

as demonstrated in this is from Curiosties of Lotus Asia chapter 5 Novel Wirtten by ZUN

ÒüáÒüîÕ¥àÒüªÒéê……ÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒüºÒü»Õë▓ÒéîÒüƒÒé½ÒââÒâùÒéÆÕàâÒü½µê╗ÒüÖõ║ïÒü»Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒüáÒéìÒüå´╝ƒÒÇÇÒü®ÒüåÒééÒüèÒüïÒüùÒüäÒÇé
µ¡óÒéêÒüøÒü░ÒüäÒüäÒü«Òü½ÕâòÒü»µÇØÒüäÞ┐öÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒüåÒÇüõ©ÇÒüñÒüáÒüæµÖéÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒéïÞâ¢ÕèøÒüºÒé½ÒââÒâùÒéÆÕàâÒü½µê╗ÒüÖµëﵫÁÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÇâÒüêÒéîÒü░ÞÇâÒüêÒéïþ¿ïÒÇüÕâòÒü«Úá¡Òü«õ©¡Òü»ÒüéÒéïõ©ÇÒüñÒü«þûæÕ┐ÁÒüºõ©ÇµØ»Òü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

But wait a moment... This ability couldn't restore a broken cup, could it? Something's not right. Even though I should have given up, I started to think about it again. Yes, there's a way to restore a cup only by stopping time. The more I thought about it, the more my brain focused on a single concer

ÒÇÇÕ½îÒü¬õ║êµäƒÒüîÒüùÒüª
µàîÒüéÒéÅÒüªÒüªÕòåÕôüÒü«Õ▒▒ÒéƵÄóÒéïÒÇéÒüéÒü«Õ«óÒü»ÒüùÒéîÒüúÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü¿ÒéôÒüºÒééÒü¬Òüäõ║ïÒéÆÒüÖÒéïÕÑ┤Òüá´╝üÒÇÇÒü¥ÒüüÒÇüÕú▓ÒéîÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒüïÒéëÕêÑÒü½µÉìÒü»ÒüùÒüªÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒüî……ÒÇéÕñºõ¢ôÒü«ÕòåÕôüÒü«Õ▒▒ÒéÆþó║Þ¬ìÒüùÒüƒÒéôÒüáÒüîÒÇüµ«ïÒéèÒü»……Ú¡öþÉåµ▓ÖÒüîÞà░µÄøÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÕòåÕôüÒüïÒÇéÕâòÒü»Ú¡öþÉåµ▓ÖÒéÆÒü®ÒüïÒüøÒÇüÚ¡öþÉåµ▓ÖÒü«õ©ïµòÀÒüìÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÚ½ÿþ┤ÜÒü¬Òé▒Òâ╝Òé╣ÒéÆÞªïÒüñÒüæÒüƒÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü½ÚüòÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÚ¡öþÉåµ▓ÖÒééÞªÿÒü«Òü×ÒüìÞ¥╝ÒéÇõ©¡ÒÇüÒé▒Òâ╝Òé╣Òü«ÞôïÒüÁÒüƒÒéƵüÉÒéïµüÉÒéïÚûïÒüæÒüƒÒÇé

With a bad feeling, I looked through my piles of merchandise. That customer is the type to knowingly do something so unbelievable! Well, I did sell it, so there's no real loss, but... I checked most of the merchandise, so the only one left... is it the pile Marisa is sitting on top of? I moved Marisa, and under her I found a refined-looking case. That's the one, no doubt about it. With Marisa peeking along, I fearfully opened the lid.

Ú¡öþÉåµ▓ÖÒééÕâòÒééÞªïÞªÜÒüêÒü«ÒüéÒéïÕÆîþ┤ÖÒü¿Òé½ÒââÒâùÒü«þá┤þëçÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªÒüØÒü«ÕÆîþ┤ÖÒü½ÚçìÒü¬ÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½µû░ÒüùÒüäµ┤ïþ┤ÖÒüî1µ×ÜÕàÑÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇîÒüöÒéüÒéôÒü¡ÒÇìÒü¿ÒüáÒüæµø©ÒüïÒéîÒüƒÒÇüµëïÕôüÕ©½Òü«
Úææ´╣àÕ«Ü´╣àµø©´╣àÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé

Both Marisa and I recognized the sheet of Japanese paper and the cup fragments. And on top of the Japanese paper there was a new slip of western paper, bearing the words "
My apologies". Truly a magician's 'appraisal'.

should these be added to her feats and power discripsion?

I don't think so. It's pretty clear already in her profile what she can and what she can't do.

Back