• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura vs Ulquiorra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura takes this according to her profile stats, although they come from the databook.Still she is faster than ulq.

Kkapoios said:
Sakura takes this according to her profile stats, although they come from the databook.Still she is faster than ulq.
How is Sakura faster than Ulquiorra again? I have finish the entire manga, dont remember a single scan of her being faster than Ulquiorra

.... and so it begins.

this thread is going to highlight why sakura should not be 7A, or have mountain durability, or have the speed shes given.

there is absolutely no way Sakura is close to ulquiorra in speed. not even close.

LordAizenSama said:
.... and so it begins.
this thread is going to highlight why sakura should not be 7A, or have mountain durability, or have the speed shes given.

there is absolutely no way Sakura is close to ulquiorra in speed. not even close.
People say Sakura is equal to bm naruto. Yet when I ask if she could beat a weaker KCM naruto, they say nope

How is Sakura's speed powerscaled from MHS BM Naruto if she's SLOWER than a weaker KCM Naruto? I really want to know how Sakura is faster than KCM Naruto (KCM Naruto is as fast as 4th Raikage). Do people wanna say Sakura is faster than the raikage?

Sakura? I don't think she can.

@Faisal, exactly! which is total tomfoolery at the end of the day. People know that kishimoto was trolling because there's no way that she's near KCM naruto.

@Faisal The databook should really not be scaleable at all, this is a prime example why and I hope something comes of it.

I guarantee, if you posted this on any forum debating this, it would be closed for being a spite thread in Ulquiorra's favour.

Did anyone read the Naruto Gaiden? Shin Uchiha was able to fight against Sasuke and keep up with his movements. Sasuke is MHS+. Sakura completely blitz Shin before anyone noticed her. What's more, she blitzed him from the front despite the fact he had a Sharingan. There goes your speed feat. Like really people, no one likes Sakura, but the feats are there lol.

LordAizenSama said:
@Faisal The databook should really not be scaleable at all, this is a prime example why and I hope something comes of it.
I guarantee, if you posted this on any forum debating this, it would be closed for being a spite thread in Ulquiorra's favour.
What about pre war sm naruto? does she has a chance?

@Sheoth, sorry.

Hm... that's interesting. You do realize that the mountain buster calc was from the physical power of Kyuubi Cloaked Naruto who spiked away Bijuu Bombs with sheer power, correct?

Whether you believe that or not doesn't mean anything. What counts is the fact that Sakura was capable of keeping up with the Six Sage Empowered Naruto and Sasuke, that it was stated by Kishimoto that she could keep up with them, that she had crushed a part of Kaguya's horn and made her head fall forward from the sheer impact.

That's more than enough to place her in the Mountain Range, and even higher considering Kaguya should at least be on par with characters like Six Sage Madara. Which yields far better results than Ulquiorra has ever shown. So basically, feats + wog = fact.

Anything else to say, boys and girls?

Davy0 said:
Hm... that's interesting. You do realize that the mountain buster calc was from the physical power of Kyuubi Cloaked Naruto who spiked away Bijuu Bombs with sheer power, correct?
Whether you believe that or not doesn't mean anything. What counts is the fact that Sakura was capable of keeping up with the Six Sage Empowered Naruto and Sasuke, that it was stated by Kishimoto that she could keep up with them, that she had crushed a part of Kaguya's horn and made her head fall forward from the sheer impact.

That's more than enough to place her in the Mountain Range, and even higher considering Kaguya should at least be on par with characters like Six Sage Madara. Which yields far better results than Ulquiorra has ever shown. So basically, feats + wog = fact.

That's what I've been saying lol. Given everything Kishimoto let Sakura do, one could upgrade her stats. All her stats are at a reasonable low end and everyone seems to have a problem with it despite WOG from Kishimoto.

All I went by was what Naruto had shown, and who he should be superior to in terms of physical ability. Sakura had obviously surpassed Tsunade, by saying that she was comparable to Kyuubi's Bijuu Bombs was a stretch. Naruto deflected Bijuu Bombs with sheer might, which should have the density of a mountain, thus I gave her Mountain Level. She kept up with Naruto and Sasuke meaning that she should at least be on par with one of the worlds faster shinobi, 4th Raikage.

Davy0 said:

so your evidence is based on the databook,which is total lols in and of itself and on PIS. very good.

seeing as you're so smart, you should know that the Punch to Kaguya is considered inconsistent.

Mhm... Because everything in databooks is wrong, no information can be used considering that everything is fictious to what's logical? That what you're implying? I'd say that was wrong. Though some information cannot be used, databooks can provide decent amounts of understanding about how certain powers and abilities work for one thing.

Uhuh. On what grounds is it inconsistent, again?

well, there is plenty evidence for sakura's current tiers

the only thing i have a question about, is why is ulq only at 7-B, that blast he made looked mountain level to me tbh, is there a calc involving that lanza blast?

I suppose Itachi>Everyone else in NV because the databook said all attacks are ineffective and he has perfect attack and defence,and Zetsu said hes invincible. and naruto is FTL.

Sakura is only 7-A due to the databooks, and a complete lack of anything suggesting she should be there anyway, disregarding her plot punch against Kaguya, which im surprised anyone argues as being valid.

Considering we didn't even see the entire panel where the actual explosion occurred, no. Actually if you check the OBD's Comprehension Scale it's even lower than that.

Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago: 15 megatons (Bleach)

Making it the lower end of City Busting. So once again, if you guys are gonna use the OBD wiki, how about you do a bit more of your homework.

You mean... a scan showing her punching Kaguya and her going down is invalid now. So we should just disregard the power of Lanza then, as it's a scan that was shown that gives the feat that allows Ulquiorra to be City Busting. Should we start disregarding feats because you don't like the outcome?

@Davy0 Now? it was always considered PIS,and therefore not valid where have you been?

is master roshi's outlier moonbusting accepted now?

if you want more proof of it being PIS, the chapter before that has kakashi get Double MS because obito kamui'd from Heaven/Limbo, and perfect susanoo because logic.

Look, its so obvious they just wanted to get the whole team 7 reunited thing going, and that everyone contributed and blah blah blah. hence why it's PIS.

LordAizenSama said:
@Davy0 Now? it was always considered PIS,and therefore not valid where have you been?
is master roshi's outlier moonbusting accepted now?

if you want more proof of it being PIS, the chapter before that has kakashi get Double MS because obito kamui'd from Heaven/Limbo.
Actually, with what has came out from Resurrection of F it should be accepted. I just haven't had a chance to debate it, but let's keep going so I can have a bit of fun here.

That's not proof of anything, stop trying to find reasons that have nothing to do with this particular situation. Naruto Gaiden also showcases Sakura on par with Naruto and Sasuke in battle, even outmaneuvering Shin who was at the very least problematic for characters like Naruto and Sasuke. Which makes her being on par with them even more secured. Keep going though.

it has everything to do with it. they wanted the whole team seven beating the big villain, therefore sakura had to land a hit and kakashi had to be made relevant again

Sakura being on par with a incredibly bad showing naruto and sasuke. So Naruto can be injured by swords now, and sasuke gets owned by shurikens. Specifically, didn't use Susanoo either. the reason they were so bad was so shin didn't immediately get trashed so sakura can show up and save the day. PIS.

And GL with Roshi moonbusting. they already disregarded Resurrection F showings for multiple reasons (gohan and piccolo struggling against zarbon level chars) and Roshi somehow getting so much stronger by doing nothing

No relevance.

No relevance, they still had Six Sage Chakra.

We don't know what Roshi did, you can't just state he did nothing. There was also WOG that stated that if Roshi had fought against Raditz the tide of the fight would have had a far different outcome. This is Beginning of Z Roshi.

no relevance? what? getting the slight impression you're trolling. On this wiki the only reason Sakura is 7-A is literally, the databook, regardless of whatever you say, it IS the reason she's there, otherwise she'd be back at 7-C (think she was 7-C beforehand)

and do you have any proof of that Roshi statement? and even if it was true, it still very likely wouldn't change anything.

and no...... they didn't have sage chakra............. Sakura Quite literally said afew chapters earlier before the kaguya fight she had no chakra left. and kakashi was down for the count aswell.

Oh trust me, this isn't even getting fun anymore, you'll understand when I'm trolling.

You mean apart from the fact that Roshi had never fought either Goku or Piccolo in his Max Power form? No.

Yep. Even if she's not, with her feats, she has more than enough firepower to smash Ulquiorra's face in as well as outstrip him in speed. So while you have your weed fix, make sure that you have your psychedelic dream about how Sakura was beating the hell out of Ulquiorra, it's a sobering thought.

Considering the fact Sasuke is this fast and Shin could keep up, Sakura really shouldn't be that far behind in speed considering she blitzed him. I don't see why she wouldn't win this match. That's looks like lightning speed easily, which is more than enough for Sakura to blitz Ulquiorra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back