• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAKURA VS MADOKA.

4912db172551edcbecaa2d96bc8ce8b2
Yes, we are doing this.

Sakura with Cow´s Magic.

Madoka is tangible and in her isolation dimention, where she is not Omnipresent. Round 0.- Base Mado vs Base Saku

Round 1.-Speed Equalized

Round 2.- Normal Speed.

This is Witch madoka? Lol thought you meant at least her magical girl form. If you mean final witch form, then IDK, I mean she was killed by Madoka herself but she was larger than Earth. That's where the at least comes from. We don't really know what level of power is needed to kill Final Witch madoka (unless you count Madoka herself but that's just HIgh 2-A and doesn't say much lol)

Aurasuke said:
This is Witch madoka? Lol thought you meant at least her magical girl form. If you mean final witch form, then IDK, I mean she was killed by Madoka herself but she was larger than Earth. That's where the at least comes from. We don't really know what level of power is needed to kill Final Witch madoka (unless you count Madoka herself but that's just HIgh 2-A and doesn't say much lol)
Final Witch Madoka was hyped to be universal

http://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCa...roid.png_39fd1f16334af68dc07e29aaa6f825af.png

^ "Hyped" lol Kyubei isn't the type of person to hype, he's a very logical creature meaning he says things based purely on what he truly believes. He doesn't really have any emotions either.

Thought you were talking about some fan post lol.

Sakura with Cow´s Magic.

I just loled when I heard that

Round 1.- BASE forms.

Madoka (just realized madoka could defeat Walpurgisnaught at least in all timelines, though she did died in pretty much all of them, but her stronger forms one shot Walpurgisnaught)

Round 2.- 5-B forms

Probably Madoka, due to what Kyuubei said, not sure completely though.

Round 3.-2-A Forms (Speed equialized)

Not a match, Madoka is High 2-A, she is possibly 2-A.

Round4.- 2-A Forms

Not a match, Madoka is High 2-A, she is possibly 2-A once again lol.

Well either way this is more like a Madoka stomps thread lol. To be honest, all witches are stronger than Magical girls in their final form, or at least very close, seems pretty unreasonable that Madoka would be that much lower in her final witch form than in her goddess form. My guess is it's her wish that allowed her to kill her witch form even though it may have been more powerful than she was or at least very nearly the same power lol.

Aurasuke said:
Sakura with Cow´s Magic.
I just loled when I heard that

Round 1.- BASE forms.

Madoka (just realized madoka could defeat Walpurgisnaught at least in all timelines, though she did died in pretty much all of them, but her stronger forms one shot Walpurgisnaught)

Round 2.- 5-B forms

Probably Madoka, due to what Kyuubei said, not sure completely though.

Round 3.-2-A Forms (Speed equialized)

Not a match, Madoka is High 2-A, she is possibly 2-A.

Round4.- 2-A Forms

Not a match, Madoka is High 2-A, she is possibly 2-A once again lol.
This^

Back