• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Ogami VS Perry the Platypus: Ultimate Platypus

Both at 8-B

Fight takes place outside the Flynn-Fletcher house

Both start 3 meters apart from each other

Fight ends in K.O, Incap, or Death

Speed is Equalized

The Ultimate Martial Artist:4 (StrymULTRA, RandomGuy2345, FantaRin_The_First, Popted2)

Agent of the OWCA:1 (Lou_change)

Inconclusive:0

194178e72d252e7123d6cc4f80ff444f.jpg
christian-output-0-00-00-00.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so.

Sakura is casually above 16.27 Tons, while Perry is 17.868 Tons, making Perry likely above, but the difference is almost not notable. LS wise, Sakura completely dominates, making Sakura being able to overpower him with the right moves. I have no idea about how Poison Manipulation works, but if is like an irl platypus, it wouldn't have that much of an effect besides hyperalgesia, which can indeed be a problem, but from the memories I have of the show, he doesn't use that in character. His martial arts seem pretty basic at best, something that you see irl, meanwhile Sakura is already above Base Mukuro, who could always survive wars without a scratch and Sakura herself always won martial arts tournaments. Toon Force shouldn't be a problem either, given that in P&B verse Toon Force feats aren't that impressive tbh.

Aka, voting Sakura mid diff via skill and LS advantage.

Ok, so.

Sakura is casually above 16.27 Tons, while Perry is 17.868 Tons, making Perry likely above, but the difference is almost not notable. LS wise, Sakura completely dominates, making Sakura being able to overpower him with the right moves. I have no idea about how Poison Manipulation works, but if is like an irl platypus, it wouldn't have that much of an effect besides hyperalgesia, which can indeed be a problem, but from the memories I have of the show, he doesn't use that in character. His martial arts seem pretty basic at best, something that you see irl, meanwhile Sakura is already above Base Mukuro, who could always survive wars without a scratch and Sakura herself always won martial arts tournaments. Toon Force shouldn't be a problem either, given that in P&B verse Toon Force feats aren't that impressive tbh.

Aka, voting Sakura mid diff via skill and LS advantage.
Voting for Sakura due to these reasons.

Downplaying Perry's skill smh

Here we see him match his alternate universe self, who has been cybernetically enhanced to be physically superior in every way.

Here he is fighting android duplicates of himself

And here he is defeating a rogue agent who previously severely injured two agents who are from the same agency and therefore likely had similar training

While the following aren't necessarily martial arts related they're definitely testaments to his precision: Screw ricochet and boomerang accuracy

I'll also note that unless Sakura has evidence of being knowledgeable on animal anatomy, pressure points likely aren't going to be useful here, as Perry is a platypus and not a human.

Here we see him match his alternate universe self, who has been cybernetically enhanced to be physically superior in every way.
Given Sakura feats, that's impressive for sure, but she definitely has done better stuff, given her, again, never losing Martial Arts tournaments since a young age and Sakura was casually able to damage Mukuro Ikusaba, who, again, survived wars without a scratch, making Sakura the first character to have ever hurt her in a fight.
Here he is fighting android duplicates of himself
This seems more just overpowering them with strength, ngl.
And here he is defeating a rogue agent who previously severely injured two agents who are from the same agency and therefore likely had similar training
Issue. Perry is only 10 years old and we have no idea how much he trained. Sakura instead trains since she was a child.
While the following aren't necessarily martial arts related they're definitely testaments to his precision: Screw ricochet and boomerang accuracy
Yeah, cool, but that ain't fooling Sakura for what I said above.
I'll also note that unless Sakura has evidence of being knowledgeable on animal anatomy, pressure points likely aren't going to be useful here, as Perry is a platypus and not a human.
I never used pressure points as argument. I used Lifting Strength, where Sakura is monstrously higher. Perry would easily get overpowered from certain Sakura moves. And yes, she uses Jujutsu, which involves grappling.

Edit: She directly states she uses grappling as one of the main moves if you choose the Aikido option, further confirming my point lol.

Last edited:
None of this was to say Perry was more skilled, just that he shouldn't be as downplayed as "pretty basic at best," as you put it.

As for the winner, this depends on if Agent P has any of his gadgets. The OP doesn't specify.

SBA makes the characters have the standard equipment, which Perry has listed, soooo idk.
by SBA i can't restrict them since they are standard equipment, you're only allowed to restrict optional equipment or stuff that jumps to another tier

also bump

He really only uses them if he needs to so we don't really know.
Sakura has been training longer but the martial art Perry uses is incredibly unique using his tail and beak effective combined with his gadgets as a backup I think he has the advantage.

Perry the Platypus should win his only statistic disadvantage is LS. Perry escapes traps meant to hold him regularly assuming he even gets grabbed his small size and acrobatics will make that hard Sakura has to grab Perry’s arms (otherwise he can use his watch to cause a painful brain freeze), tail (because he will wack Sakura with it otherwise), legs (because the spurs perry have which he is willing to use against a serious threat). This is also assuming they start by grappling and don’t throw perry. After hand to hand combat fails perry is likely to change his strategy.

Back