• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno vs Hatake Kakashi

Not sure if this has been done before, but the versions of the characters are their Post War TS versions, i.e., Sixth Hokage Kakashi and adult Sakura.

Dunno. Kakashi has lost his Sharingan which he was pretty dependent on but still holds a good versatility advantage over Sakura. On the other hand, I see no way for him past Sakura's Regenerationn. Kakashi's summons aren't really helpful in battle and are only really useful for tracking and espionage, while Katsuyu presents a very solid advantage for Sakura. At least, Kakashi won't have stamina issues like he did because of the Sharingan but Sakura has pretty good stamina herself since she was able to heal thousands of shinobi in an inferior form. Kakashi would know how dangerous she can be in close combat and would likely choose to fight from range but I don't see how it would really be beneficial in the long run. Sakura can just tank his attacks, evade with Substitution jutsu, use her Regenerationn or just rely on Katsuyu to comfortably soak up the damage for her. So, it would probably depend on stamina, I think.

I'm leaning towards Sakura because of Katsuyu and her Regenerationn.

I'm not seeing how he can do that with Katsuyu around. Besides, I would think Sakura would be able to take care of paralyzing effects to her body since she's like the best medic nin in the world. Or just use Kawarimi to get away. Hmm, also shadow clones would be taxing for Kakashi.

@Burning, how is she going to nullify paralysis due to electricity, Lol.

The closest feat is Pt1 Kabuto fighting Tsunade, when Tsunade messes his nervous system up with a touch.

Even then, Kabuto didn't really overcome the technique, he just adapted to it.

I did say she can use Kawarimi to get away momentarily. And like I said, Katsuyu wouldn't be looking on if Kakashi wants to capitalize on that opportunity and he can't afford to use shadow clones. Besides, if Part 1 Kabuto was able to do that, I think Adult Sakura should be able to do that and better.

@Burning, I don't think she can substitute when completely paralyzed.

Katsuyu gets paralyzed too?

No, the techniques are different. Tsunade's messes up the body, Kakashi's immobilizes.

Well, Katsuyu can divide and spit acid. Or turn herself into a pile of gooey substance and reform immediately after. Also, there's nothing saying she couldn't have divided herself prior to Kakashi doing that. And she can absorb the impact of all of Kakashi's offensive jutsu. I doubt Sakura at this point will be severely impeded by being electrocuted. I can also easily say she could punch the ground and dispel the clone without touching it. Or she can knock Kakashi out with poison or sever his tendons and incapacitate him.

No, that's not enough. You have to specify what he can do to put Sakura and Katsuyu down. At first, that's what I thought but I don't know what Kakashi can do to put the both of them down.

Katsuyu is like, impervious to physical damage and her ability to split into many parts, soak up damage comfortably and even absorb Sakura if the need arises, is continually going to be a problem for Kakashi. Sure, he has much more jutsu but he's just going to keep on wasting his chakra when he can do nothing to get past Sakura's Regenerationn or Katsuyu's shenanigans. He's better in close combat too, but again he can't really do anything to her. And with Katsuyu acting in a support capacity, he's going to disengage quickly. Especially when Sakura has poisoned kunai, should have access to what Tsunade did to Kabuto, chakra scalpels to easily sever his tendons and put him out of commission, and much more physical strength. Kakashi himself would know that he can't afford to take more than a few hits from her. If it comes down to stamina, I believe Sakura should have the edge in that area.

^he can just think of much more strategies than Sakura like with his clones and substitution, and in the end chidori for the win. Then there is to use shurikens and kunais for distraction... I mean sure she has her advantages as well, but I still think the overall skill and experience should be enough for Kakashi to win.

He can't afford to use clones. He needs every bit of his chakra. Sakura can use Substitution too. He can't use Raikiri again because it gives him tunnel vision so it will be easy for Katsuyu to intercept him if he attempts to use it. Besides, how will that help when Katsuyu can absorb the damage or she can just regenerate? She can just bat away the kunai with her own. How exactly would skill help against her Regenerationn and Katsuyu as a very reliable crutch? Also, Katsuyu has been around longer than Kakashi and should have just as much experience, if not more.

^well we could discuss this all day... But instead let's just keep are opinions the way they are,I mean it's just the point of view.

Kakashi has poor durability, 1 punch and he's KO. Kakashi is good but not great without sharingan. Sakura is a piss poor character but she's a capable fighter.

Kakashi would be smart enough to not engage in close combat with her and stick to long range. I am also favoring Kakashi slightly because of experience and knowledge on how Sakura would strike. Sure Sakura could know what Kakashi would do as well. But unless Sakura can land a hit on him, it won't be easy.

Pepper14832 said:
Kakashi would be smart enough to not engage in close combat with her and stick to long range. I am also favoring Kakashi slightly because of experience and knowledge on how Sakura would strike. Sure Sakura could know what Kakashi would do as well. But unless Sakura can land a hit on him, it won't be easy.
Sakura's punching range is actually quite big. Kakashi can't do anything to her from distance. Kakashi doesn't have many ranged attack except for water dragon bullet jutsu which is weak

But if Kakashi gets even one clear hit its over since we talk about someone who was a professional assassin as anbu at very young age.

Erm, what do you mean? Why didn't he do that to like, all the characters he had major fights with? That kind of stuff works on fodder, not necessarily relevant characters.

^its for the plot of course, plus his opponents were pretty much always quite a lot stronger than him.

Pain,the akatsuki guy (don't remember the name) and he did something similar with him,Zabuza was his lvl and we know about obito and why lol.

If you mean Kakuzu, he was fighting on par with him for some time. And Hidan was surely not stronger than Kakashi. Zabuza was around his level, but Kakashi always seemed sort of stronger after escaping Water Prison. He dominated Zabuza from that point and would have killed him if not for Haku. In the second fight, the dude had to fill the surrounding area with mist and use sneak attacks when Kakashi was preoccupied with Tazuna. And also, he was directly trading blows with Obito though he didn't pull out the big guns.

So yeah, I'm not seeing that happening here. Katsuyu is here and she can just punch the ground to disorient him.

Well, I still stay with Kakashi on this one since chidori in Sakura's heart is a possibility for me.

WilliamShadow said:
Well, I still stay with Kakashi on this one since chidori in Sakura's heart is a possibility for me.
Good luck trying sneaking on Sakura. She caught a Zetsu who was shapeshifting as Sai. Her perception and stats skyrocketed in war arc. While kakashi has regressed to pre shippuden level.

I mean he can use it but won't use it because it gives him tunnel vision and without the Sharingan's precognition, it becomes easier for the opponent to dodge or for someone to intercept him from the sides (aka Katsuyu).

Well his summoning can be used for immobilising as well so, that might help if he can escape from Katsuyu who is actually not that fast in the first place anyway i pretty much said everything I wanted...

The speed at which the Chidori is performed, despite being one of its greatest assets, also represents one of its biggest drawbacks: users move at their target so fast that its causes a tunnel vision-like effect for them. Because they charge in a straight line it is easy for opponents to attack them, and because of the tunnel vision it is difficult for the user to see these attacks, much less react to them. For this reason, most ninja cannot use the Chidori safely.[9] If the user has a Sharingan, however, these drawbacks are overcome: the Sharingan's heightened visual perception prevents the tunnel vision from occurring and its predictive capabilities make it easy for the user to avoid counterattacks.

Katsuyu can divide herself. Her clones aren't big like she is, so her size wouldn't impede her.

In fact I said with combination of his summoning that allows him to immobilize the opponent with combination of chidori could work anyway you don't need to continue lol I know about her abilities,but I still give this Kakashi for things I said and of course being much better strategies and more experienced.

Bye...

Hmm, well I can easily say the same thing. I also know about Kakashi's abilities and I thought of Earth Tracking Fang (I think that's the name). Those dogs come out separately, not together. Why doesn't Sakura just punch in the general direction of one? Or throw smoke bombs to distract and make her escape? Or Katsuyu to bring out acid as something of a smokescreen? And the acid will actually affect any dog that manages to get a hold of Sakura.

Man,now we have to discus about the possible battle situations? Since the dogs can get even from beneath ground they could catch Sakura, and Kakashi can as well distract Katsuyu with clone/clones or water and fire attacks. I mean there is many things that can happen on both sides it's not like we need to discuss every single thing lol.

They caught Zabuza from his legs, and he still had time to look around before the next set jumped at him. I already said it before. Kakashi can't afford to use clones because Sakura will outlast him, if that's what it gets down to. Katsuyu comfortably soaks up damage from ninjutsu and has taken far more than Kakashi can dish out.

Yeah let's just say Kakashi is a weakling.

Seriously that's all from me k gave my vote and reasons for this.

^well you pictured him that way,like really even first Naruto was able to use huge amout of clones and you now say Kakashi would use like two or three in entire battle as if it takes who knows how much chakra.

Anyway let's not turn that into discussion as well.

I am not triggered or anything if by any cases it seems that way :D

Back