• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno vs Hatake Kakashi

That's because it takes too much chakra. And it was being said that Kakashi would simultaneously summon and use other ninjutsu at the same time. Also, Naruto's chakra has always been described as being vastly superior to Kakashi's.

Anyways, I'm just arguing this way because Sakura is always underestimated by almost all Naruto fans. In fact, I myself was thinking that Kakashi should take this one but when I started typing, my mind changed. I also had a feeling that people would vote for Kakashi based on intelligence, skill, versatility and experience. As for me, I've yet to see how that'll help him put Sakura and Katsuyu down. So I'll wait for more opinions. And no one has provided a direct counter to Sakura's offence.

@William

Naruto could create huge amounts of clones thanks to his massive amount of chakra (being of the uzumaki clan). Why do you think almost no one else in the entire series can do that?

Naruto as a kid can't have more chakra than Kakashi it's just overdoing, plus there is a diffrence in making as many clones in the same moment and within time.

Since clones are Naruto's specialty he is capable of creating more clones than others at once ,but that doesn't mean his chakra is superior or that others can't match the amount of his clones with time,plus it's Naruto's main strategy.

It doesn't work like that. Specially considering that chakra control is Naruto's worst. (You know... Having to do rasengan assisted by a clone)

Kakashi has waaaaaaaaaay better chakra control, that's obvious. But Naruto has waaaaaaaaaay more chakra. (Uzumaki, Senju plus Kyubi)

Naruto can create dozens upons dozens just by shouting "kage bunshing" (and this was done his first time doing the jutsu after reading it from a scroll once)

Kakashi, and again, almost no one else has done the same. Why? Because they doesn't have nearly enough chakra to do it.

Dude I repeat kid Naruto,again kid Naruto.

And Kakashi has matched Naruto's clones after the battle with Zabuza while seriously weakened np so he has much greater amount of chakra.

I'm talking about kid naruto, mate.

Show me a SINGLE moment where it has been stated that kakashi has more chakra than Naruto. A single one.

^show me a single moment where it was stated kid Naruto has more chakra than Kakashi?

And again Kakashi has matched his clones number after being severely weakened with battle against Zabuza

No. It doesn't work that way. Kakashi collapsed after his fight with Zabuza because of chakra exhaustion and he didn't even use much jutsu apart from some large scale water jutsu. At the end of the Zabuza fight, he created fake clones to scare away the bandits. Meanwhile, Naruto casually spams hundreds of clones without any issues.

Large scale water justu? In second battle?

And don't see why are they fake clones and I will say it again kid Naruto is not superior to Kakashi.

Are they in character? Why would Sakura the Giant Slug?

This is standard battle assumptions, not that each character would instantly go for the kill (because neither will in character against each other), nor will both instantly start with their best abilities and attacks.

No, in the first one.

It was the normal bunshin Kakashi used. Which is why I called them fake clones. Also, I didn't say Kid Naruto is superior to Kakashi. He just has more chakra.

WilliamShadow said:
^show me a single moment where it was stated kid Naruto has more chakra than Kakashi?

And again Kakashi has matched his clones number after being severely weakened with battle against Zabuza
Chapter 18, page 25
Narutochakra

Chakra potential means it can surpass with time not that his chakra is already greater.

And he did add maybe.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No, in the first one.

It was the normal bunshin Kakashi used. Which is why I called them fake clones. Also, I didn't say Kid Naruto is superior to Kakashi. He just has more chakra.
First battle doesn't count at all lol.

And he can spam bunshin than lol. Oh and Has more chakra but is thousand times weaker... Yes that works.

I don't know is the main argument here but Kakashi's stamina has been an issue for him (though not so much in the 4th war).

I've shown mine. Show yours.

Again and again... Naruto can create HUNDREDS of clones casually when just a kid. Kakashi can't do the same and has never done the same.

^Kakashi has a huge Arsenal so he doesn't limit himself on clones for diffrence of Naruto and I repeat chakra potential means with time not now so your argument is invalid.

Gwynbleiddd said:
I don't know is the main argument here but Kakashi's stamina has been an issue for him (though not so much in the 4th war).
Mostly because of Sharingan so his problem is solved actually.

WilliamShadow said:
^Kakashi has a huge Arsenal so he doesn't limit himself on clones for diffrence of Naruto and I repeat chakra potential means with time not now so your argument is invalid.
Argument invalid? Really now? I've supported Kakashi's own statement with examples of how Naruto can create more clones than he in a single shouting of the jutsu.

You haven't even given a single example of the opposite nor shown a statement. Who's argument is invalid?

BTW, Sakura, as of the 4th ninja war, has better control and more chakra than Kakashi. She can outfight him.

Sakura definitely has better chakra control but her chakra isn't really mentioned anywhere so for the sake of simplicity i would guess they have similar amounts of it.

The forehead thingy is basically a chakra bank. Same as Tsunade (and she actually surppased her), she has two times the ammount of chakra she normally has.

Well from what i remember Sakura has feats that would put her much above Kakashi so it doesn't really matter.She could probably one shot him if she finds the chance.

Note: It would be better to discuss this after the Naruto revisions, but it's your decision.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Well from what i remember Sakura has feats that would put her much above Kakashi so it doesn't really matter.She could probably one shot him if she finds the chance.
Note: It would be better to discuss this after the Naruto revisions, but it's your decision.
Does Kakashi have a single decent durability feat apart from powerscaling? Even a mistimed and misdirected punch from Sakura should KO him.

The powerscaling in Naruto profiles is generally messed up.

So far having read around 350 chapters his Durability doesn't surprass Building level, while during the 4th war Sakura has a Small Town level feat.So yeah she probably one shots him.But i wouldn't say that he would definitely lose.

William does have a point with the fact that you cannot count out Kakashi's stamina since he does not have the Sharingan anymore.

Back