• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama's new tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama has a at least low 5-B feat, when he reflected boros's energy beam, and as he said, the beam would be capable to destroy the entire earth, "taking it to hell", if he can reflect a beam capable of destroying a planet with ease, he's surely capable of destroying a planet with the same punch, for his fist to reflect a beam with energy enought to destroy a planet, physicly, he must have at least the same amount of energy, to cancel it, so, why he's still high 6-A?

From what I remember the manga said the surface same goes for WC. That's the one used.

Also he said he released all his energy but all the counter shockwave did was split the clouds and by taking it to hell he could've just wiped the surface and life wiping everyone. Ask a mod because this has been asked numerous times.

It came from the Anime, and it was based on a mistranslation. The correct translation describes Boros' attack as having the ability to "Shave the earth". Implying it's surface busting rath dispersing the entire GBE or exploding the planet. Surface wiping is only High 6-A.

Although it was possibly just a mistranslation, couldn't this be considered as another version of the fight? The battle that takes place in saitama's dream against underground beings may serve as an example of this, since in the anime it was extended and probably altered at some point, and yet it was nonetheless canonical, or was considered a "mistake."

That video makes erroneous presumptions.

For one: the creator presumes, for literally no reason whatsoever, that Boros would be vaporizing the entirety of Earth's crust with his attack when he says 'wipe out the surface of this planet'. I don't think anyone can reasonably argue for a 5km deep chunk of a planet still being just the surface.

For two: the creator presumes vaporizatio. There is nothing to indicate this would be the end result.

As such: we have two ABSURD highball estimates from a source that claimed earlier in this video that 1 gigajoule and 3 gigajoules are close enough to each other that two calcs getting these two numbers support one another (literally ******* what, a 200% difference is close?????).

I would completely disregard that video in its entirety as it does not support your original thesis, OP, due to the bizarre reaching presumptions and suspect math interpretations

Ooc, which tier is Boros without SCRC? Has someone calc'd the moon-kick thing? I'm new to the site so i'm having some trouble to find it.

I tought he scaled to Saitama's moon jump by being able to destroy his spaceship, which endured the moon jump feat from Saitama, who is calc'd at 23.8 petatons, is that correct?

Boros's normal stats scale from his Ships durability.Both are high 6-A but Star Cannon is much higher into it.

Although I think that feat should be revised.

I'll be giving my opinion on why i think planetary Boros (anime) should be used by default. If i'm wrong, please correct me. I'm new to all of this. Boros is somewhat above 23.8 petatons in MB, while iirc SCRC is calc'd at about 300 petatons. That's about 10 times as strong as Boros usual moves in MB. However, the difference between these moves is that his usual attacks can be done way quickier and almost instantly in comparison to SCRC, who, from what we see in the anime, takes a few secs to "charge". Shouldn't his formal moves have a wider damage/time ratio than SCRC? As a relativistic being, Boros can probably do several of his formal attacks way quickier than it takes for him to "charge" SCRC. Even if it's about 10 times more potent, it's so slow compared to his usual movements that it should be more effective to simply not use it at all. However, that changes if we accounted it as planetary, then it would indeed make sense for him to use SCRC as his final trump card, because even if it's slower it would still compensate its speed with its ap. I think either we should make a profile for anime Boros or put it like this: Tier: Unknown. At least 7-B, likely 7-A, possibly much higher | High 6-A with Meteoric Burst, 5-B with Star Collapsing Roaring Cannon. Saitama would scale to this, and Awakened Garou would continue to only scaling to the High 6-A part.

Again, let me know of any mistakes i've made.

He doesn't scale above 23.8,he scales below it.Its Saitama's feat,everything he does by default is superior to what Boros can do.

Saitama's casual hits can turn Boros into bloody paste.

Dzhindzholia said:
He doesn't scale above 23.8,he scales below it.Its Saitama's feat,everything he does by default is superior to what Boros can do.
Saitama didn't do much damage to the ship by the 23.8 petaton feat, still we clearly see Boros wrecking the same ship all the time. Saitama leaves a small crater, while Boros melts huge chunks from his spaceship lots of times during said fight.

Guess we shouldn't be arguing about that in here, so i think i'll start a thread about it.

Dzhindzholia said:

By that logic even Saitama's tier 8 and 7 feats should be above Boros.

He gets his rating for doing more damage to something with his attacks than a 23.8 collision did, Saitama being far above Boros in general doesn't change this

I still don't see any new information on this thread, other than the repeated debate about Tier 6 Vs Tier 5. But yeah, Boros technically doesn't even scale from his strongest attack since said attack oneshots himself. And even then, the primary canon still only says it shaves the Earth. That's only High 6-A. The Moon Jump is also what he scales from.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I still don't see any new information on this thread, other than the repeated debate about Tier 6 Vs Tier 5. But yeah, Boros technically doesn't even scale from his strongest attack since said attack oneshots himself. And even then, the primary canon still only says it shaves the Earth. That's only High 6-A. The Moon Jump is also what he scales from.
If the anime had supervision from ONE, it should be just as canon as the manga or the webcomic. Even if it's webcomic and manga (mc) vs anime (planetary) i think there are more clues for it being planetary than for it being multi-continental, that are present in all 3 medias

No... that's not how that works. Stan Lee approves of the MCU, doesn't mean we're throwing away every 2-C from the comics because the creator 'changed his mind'.

The anime and manga clearly have enough differences to not be composited.

We usually make alternate profiles for alternate canon versions; but note that having better feats isn't considered enough reason to make profiles for the alternate versions. There needs to be some noticeable story/plot/character difference iirc. But there barely is any from Webcomic to manga to Anime.

Well, there are some filler scenes in the anime, as far as I can remember, so would those be considered sufficient enough changes?

I mean, Anime versions for Naruto profiles was rejected by Sera Ex due to not having enough difference besides better feats or having filler. But she did say filler exclusive characters could be made as long as they're noted to be non-canon.

I think the moon jump recalc was redone and got a 6-A result a while back, but then it got reevaluated and decided the NarutoForums version was good.

Someone here said the the earths crust shouldn't be considered the planets surface, while when you search up "How deep is the earth's surface" it gives us the depth of the earths crust. And when searching up "what is the earth's first layer" we get the crust to be the first layer. So I think the earth's crust should be considered its surface.

Earths surface what is it'
How deep?

Earths surface what is it 2
First layer

Yes, but when you search up for the surface it points you to the crust. It is basically saying that the earths crust is its surface. The fact it points to the crust, the crust is the earths first layer and the fact it is only 1 percent of all the earth seems logical (to me at least) to consider it the earths surface. If there is a confirmed surface or something that seems more logical then I will accept that as the earths surface.

The questions have already been awnsered. This thread no longer serves its original purpose because it has been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back