• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not familiar with this SCP, so, I'll be using his page. Here we have Type 4 Immortality, which means he is harder to kill, and he coul also could erase Saitama from existence, there's also those mind haxes, but, it depends, would it be strong enough to get past Saitama's Psychic Resistance? But, anyway, 001 seems to have the edge here, so, I'll vote for him.

saitama would stomp everyone till tier 2 characters, he is just super hated on this website, so don't expect a fair discussio

Well basically you're a lower dimensional entity that is incapable of harming higher dimensional entities. Although the fact that it's zero dimensional means it cannot be harmed physically by anything that isn't zero dimensional.

Soooo it would be a stalemate against Saitama surprisingly enough

Yeah, hax can harm him, but I love the fact that haxless characters that focus only on physical damage will always stalemate him, no matter how powerful they are, due to the fact that he's literally too insignificant to be fought, it's kind of funny.

Also, he is the only 11-C on this wiki, all the other Tier 11 are either 11-A or 11-B, which means that he is the absolute weakest thing on this website.

but also the strongest in a conventional sense, nothing can really beat him except 1-A or hax

Okay could we please get back on topic? I didnt make this for a monarch of pointland discussion

Simple really, at best Saitama (Godly high balled, jacked off, you name it) is Solar System level, but problem is can he even touch SCP-001, I'd say not as in the Report , he Speed Blitz's anything that comes within 1 km radius, meaning that Saitama would have to fight him in that Area, Type 4 Immortality makes him practically immortal and immune to Saitama's attack and finally there's the existence erasure, I'd say...

SCP-001 wins, he seems to Speed Blitz, he has much greater abilities and resistance to Saitama's brute force attacking methods and Existence Erasure and ignoring conventional durability makes it so Saitama cannot win.

This is a had stomp. Dude, you are pitting a haxless physical fighter against someone who erases anything that so much as inconveniences him from existence.

With an unknown durability level that makes it already a pain to debate, add in the fact that it has about several ways to take down Saitama? I'd hate to disagree, but I disagree. The issue of the unknown durability factor makes it even questionable if Saitama who only relies on conventional attacks can even harm it.

Typically for me when a person has no means whatsoever to take down the other, while the other can do so with absolute ease several ways, I'd like to think that's a stomp. But just my take.

My vote is also for 001. I don't think we really have any reason to assume Saitama can resist being erased as soon as he passes the 1km line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back