• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Rayquaza

this is still a stomp. raquaza has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Weather Manipulation (Negates any weather condition in its presence), Air Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Immunity to Earth Manipulation attacks, Resistance to Water, Grass, Fire, Bug, and Fighting attacks, Statistics Amplification, independent Mega Evolution (It does not need a Mega Stone at all, only needing to know Dragon Ascent), Ice Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Healing, Possibility for Status Effect Inducement. | Same as base, but with additional abilities to create high-power wind in its presence, to dampen its weakness to Ice-based attacks and to remove its weakness to Rock-based attacks, resistance to electricity-based attacks.

saitama has superhuman capabilites, resistance to telekinesis. you seriously think saitama can win this? i honestly think that when one character has ridiculously more abilities that his opponent, it should be considered a stomp

this is a fight between two characters who have the same speed and strength, but one character has like 10 times more abilities than the other. its a stomp. and its also painfully obvious who wins.

Beyond21 said:
this is a fight between two characters who have the same speed and strength, but one character has like 10 times more abilities than the other. its a stomp. and its also painfully obvious who wins.
The OPM guy is right. May someone close this now?

its almost as if people are purposely creating stomp matches for saitama. we all know saitama is gonna lose. there isnt a single person here who actually thinks saitama stands a chance. saitama clearly gets stomped. its not that he might lose, its that he will DEFINITELY lose. so can we stop creating these matches where saitama OBVIOUSLY loses. its already extremely boring. i mean, you literally just took away half his power and nerfed the hell outta him. of course he'll lose. its time to stop this

I don't know man, Saitama has no hax so fighting someone on his tier with hax auto puts them at an advantage, putting him against a haxless similar tiers doesnt work either since that person will probably be a better fighter so they can outskill him as Saitama is just a strong dude, which leaves lower tiers which he'd sneeze and ohko most of so its a stomp and cant be added. Being Saitama is suffering.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Aren't decisive threads and stomp threads two different things?
this isnt a decisive thread. this is a stomp. lets say that im facing off against a guy who is the exact same speed and strength as me, but i have all these fire water ice darkness healing blah blah blah abilities. i would ******* shitstomp him to the ground. get it? its a stomp. and a bunch of these matches with saitama are stupid, boring, and pointless. EVERYONE knows saitama loses. and most of the time its a stomp since speed is equalized. equalizing speed usually isnt a big nerf, but its a HUGE nerf for saitama.

There are two types of saitama vs _____ matches on this site. Either saitama's opponent gets speedblitzed or curbstomped. Or saitama himself gets murderstomped. This is why saitama should be banned. As of now, hes the weakest 5-B. Every other 5-B characters on this site is basically saitama + more abilities. The only advantage saitmaa has over other 5-Bs is his speed, but y'all equalize speed to. So he gets curbstomped every time.

Saitama is still only slightly above baseline 5-B. And he doesnt have any hax or special abilities. Hes the weakest 5-B on this site. The same way how goku is the weakest 3-A because of his lack of hax. Every other 5-B are either way above baseline 5-B or has some sort of hax ability. The only chance saitama has over other 5-B characters is his speed. BUT YOU GUYS EQUALIZE speed lmao. Therefore saitama will NEVER WIN

Boros is high 6-A, not 5-B. Of course saitama wins. And goku isnt the weakest 3-A, because unlike saitama, he does have a tiny bit of hax and quite a bit of special abilities like telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, etc. But its still nothing compared to what most 3-A characters have. But saitama is different. He has literally ZERO hax, he doesnt even have any special abilities. The only thing he has is speed and strength. His strength is baseline 5-B so its useless, his speed is always equalized so its also useless. Therefore saitama is the weakest 5-B and will NEVER EVER win. Unless you unequalize speed.

"The same way how goku is the weakest 3-A because of his lack of hax"

"goku isnt the weakest 3-A, because unlike saitama, he does have a tiny bit of hax"

Consistency: 10/10

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"The same way how goku is the weakest 3-A because of his lack of hax"
"goku isnt the weakest 3-A, because unlike saitama, he does have a tiny bit of hax"

Consistency: 10/10
yeah i'll admit i was wrong about goku being the weakest 3-A. he may not be the absolute weakest, because he does have a tiny bit of hax, but he's still ONE OF the weakest. most 3-A's would still shitstomp him. saitama on the other hand is a haxless abilityless baseline 5-B who cant even use his speed because its always equalized. you still didnt disprove any of my other points. 99% of the time saitama is gonna lose.

Huesito88 said:
Boros is 5-b :/. Saitama strength is far above baseline by a unknown amount
boi what are you saying. boros is high 6-A. saitama isnt 5-B because he defeated boros, he's 5-B because murata said saitama can destroy the earth. saitama also said that he can destroy the earth in the webcomic. destroying earth is baseline 5-B.

Beyond21 said:
Unless you unequalize speed.
You do realize that most 5-Bs either speed stomp or get speed stomped right? I mean most 5-Bs I've seen have either Massively Hypersonic speed or FTL speed. Saitama getting speed equalized is actually HELPING him. Like seriously, look up the tier 5s on the site.

Sir Ovens said:
Beyond21 said:
Unless you unequalize speed.
You do realize that most 5-Bs either speed stomp or get speed stomped right? I mean most 5-Bs I've seen have either Massively Hypersonic speed or FTL speed. Saitama getting speed equalized is actually HELPING him. Like seriously, look up the tier 5s on the site.
  • facepalm
dude i know. thats my entire point. im saying that saitama is only as strong as he is because of his speed. equalizing his speed is taking away a huge part of his power. so he'll most likely always lose. and if we unequalize speed, he either blitzes or get blitzed. thats why people are saying that saitama is in a kind of shitty situation. because he either stomps or gets stomped. no matter what.

Let's make a web comic with a character that can 1v1 Saitama and have it be an extremely close match, have the web comic get popular, media recognition and eventually a profile made after it becomes popular enough to be it's own thing. That should work, even if it takes years, if Saitama gets upgraded we'll just throw the character a feat in turn that majes them equals again.

Ok this has derailed long enough, I suggest closing the thread as this is pretty much a hax stomp.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Let's make a web comic with a character that can 1v1 Saitama and have it be an extremely close match, have the web comic get popular, media recognition and eventually a profile made after it becomes popular enough to be it's own thing.
That should work, even if it takes years, if Saitama gets upgraded we'll just throw the character a feat in turn that majes them equals again.
Yeah, do that.

Santana is a physical fighter. Rayquaza has flight, energy manipulation, healing, ice manipulation, poer nullification and stat boosting.

Sir Ovens said:
Santana is a physical fighter. Rayquaza has flight, energy manipulation, healing, ice manipulation, poer nullification and stat boosting.
no, Santana is an American Latin rock band formed in San Francisco, California in 1966 by Mexican-American guitarist Carlos Santana.

but there is this guy called saitama who is a pretty cool physical fighter

here is how the battle would go:

FIGHT!

[Saitama charges and Rayquaza flies up]

[Rayquaza uses Dragon pulse]

[Saitama dies]

KO

Beyond21 said:
no, Santana is an American Latin rock band formed in San Francisco, California in 1966 by Mexican-American guitarist Carlos Santana.

but there is this guy called saitama who is a pretty cool physical fighter
Actually...

Back