• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto-Uzumaki-naruto-shippuuden-30889191-1024-768
Generic Shonen Boy

Saitama closerender
Saitama

This is 5-C Naruto vs High 6-A Saitama

Which character will beat the other in this relatively-recent-yet-ever-so controversial debate?

So you're calling both fanbases idiotic? I believe you were warned several times not to stir up debates, so this isn't exactly helping.

Naruto has a massive hax advantage and is going to take very little damage from any of Saitama's attacks.

Hmmm, interesting battle. But, in close combat I would say Saitama has the advantage since he tanked boro hits with ease, but we have also seen Naruto one shot a Multi-Continent character, so it's about even in this field. Now the huge advantage in which Naruto can take this win is the fact that he can make multitudes of shadow clones, each doing a numerous amount of damage since they can all do individual Jutus. Not only that Naruto can seal as well. So im gonna give this to Naruto.

im not hopping on the band wagon but I don't think Naruto can take a hit hard enough to send him out of orbit to the moon and saitama can hit harder than boros so probably harder and farther ... plus saitama trumps him in speed easily plus his durability is insane... he never bled unless in his own dream

Speed equal.

Feats shown > Guesstimates.

Gudodama doesn't push back, it vaporizes iirc.

Rasenshuriken cuts.

Naruto has serious skill advantage.

Naruto is my vote.

Naruto hits Saitama with about a thousand Rasenshurikens that vaporizes Saitama as he stands there wondering if they really hurt, until he realizes that his own cells were being destroyed.

So yeah, Naruto wins due to him having waaaaay too much versatility.

Fanboys you mean the ones that think he is beyond omnipotent and is unbeatable well yeah if their also naruto fanboys as well

Nah. there's regular fanboys. And then... there's ADVANCED fanboys.

But yeah fair enough.

But yeah I'm assuming this is in character Saitama. If bloodlusted he might have a chance, but I don't see that happening in character.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Nah. there's regular fanboys. And then... there's ADVANCED fanboys.

But yeah fair enough.

But yeah I'm assuming this is in character Saitama. If bloodlusted he might have a chance, but I don't see that happening in character.
That's right,BUT there's nothing sad about being In-character, so going by a battle like a game battle for example, Saitama will speedblitz and simple or simply serious punch it

I think even in-character, Saitama speedblitzes Naruto. There's simply that much of a difference between Massively Hypersonic+ and Sub-Relativistic+, the latter being a speed achieved by an in-character casual-mindset Saitama. So if he's being even more casual and careless than that, he's still gonna speedblitz. I see no reason why he won't see any of Naruto's moves executed no matter how careless he's being. Naruto will simply be moving in slow motion to him.

And if they're both in-character, there's no reason to believe Naruto will necessarily start with the right hax.

The difference in speed is irrelevant. Saitama still won't blitz because he simply doesn't blitz in character.

^ Do regular humans not have those? I only watched Naruto quite a while back but I thought everyone had at least a little bit of chakra, and they'd die if they didn't or something.

@Uchiha

Sure he doesn't use it, but I was under the impression that just because someone doesn't use it (e.g. regular townfolk in Naruto) doesn't mean they don't have any. Since Saitama is a regular human, can't he be assumed to have the same amount of chakra that regular humans would have in Naruto, or is that not how verse equalization works?

1. In one punchman there is nothing in that verse that is remotely close to chakra therefore how can we make an energy equivalence.

2. How can we postulate the idea that just because humans in naruto have chakra, Saitama can also have it as well because he is also human. Why can't just give Saitama chakra.

The concept of inner energy in one punchman is non-existent so far until shown by the writer.

How Saitama and the people in his verse generate their techniques is not chakra or spiritually based.

In verses that use spiritual energy or inner energy they cannot perform techniques without that energy.

? By all sorts of physics you require energy to do anything. Even is a verse is never stated that someone needs X to perform this; if you've ever seen someone tire out then they're clearly running on ENERGY. IIRC Naruto doesn't need someone to have any special source of energy to lock onto them; It just happens.

Given Naruto being in-character, would he see Saitama as enough of a threat to influence him to start off a battle with his best moves? I think Naruto wouldnt and that could give Saitama the advantage. Plus with Saitama being sub relativistic, I would argue he could dodge any move thrown at him. People seem to argue Naruto would win cause Saitama in character doesnt start off fighting but Naruto doesnt really either unless he is fighting someone he KNOWS is a huge threat. He's not gonna start a battle with someone he knows nothing aabout with his best stuff, you keep that shit as your ace in the hole so to speak.

Saitama lets himself get trashed around. Naruto lands one hit, naruro wins (since this is High 6-A saitama).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back