• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like baryon mode is so useless here, can i change to spsm?

okay did it, I'm new to making versus matches so excuse me please

SO6P has enough hax to put saitama down and naruto normally starts with shadow clones which saitama can't counter so I'm leaning towards nardo for now.

But one punch from the one punch man does the job but still leaning towards nardo based on his abilities.

Naruto is actually an idiot who likes spamming clones for trivial reasons and battle anyway,so........

Saitama's AP is enough to counter it, what hax would Naruto use first?

new era Naruto has everything Shippuden Naruto has, except for the TSO and flight
He flew in borutoanime during that arc about one ice kid while chasing a train to capture a criminal.
Saitama's AP is enough to counter it, what hax would Naruto use first?
Naruto hax that can affect saitama is rasenshiruken but he normally starts with shadow clones and rasengan which I'm sure saitama will see him as a threat of and one later one punch the real nardo.

Reactions: Sus
i know he had the ability to fly
but he doesn't use it that much in Boruto
i did, is there something I didn't notice?
If you claim know these things then why make these claims:
new era Naruto has everything Shippuden Naruto has, except for the TSO and flight
i don't remember him doing so, he also doesn't have spsm, he is weaker than Shippuden version, let's just stick with the adult version

so who's with Naruto and who's with Saitama now?
I am with Saitama, naruto few wincons that I can think is rasenshuriken and the frog strike, but the problem with froge strike is because it is hand to hand based, and Naruto will get demolished by someone with over 20x AP advantage

unless someone show others Naruto wincons

I am with Saitama, naruto few wincons that I can think is rasenshuriken and the frog strike, but the problem with froge strike is because it is hand to hand based, and Naruto will get demolished by someone with over 20x AP advantage

unless someone show others Naruto wincons
it's less than 20x but yeah still makes sense

all in favor with Saitama i think? is there anyone with naruto here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back