• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Mumen Rider

Mumen Rider via Self Boost with Epic Speech, Super Durability (Got his face completly destroyed by Garou) and He's the best that's why

Something to consider is that Mumen Rider passed the hero test.

Saitama at this point wouldn't pass it at all, he barely passed it as a god level human.

this version of saitama has plenty of expierience his first ┬¿fight┬¿ when he was twelve aginst some bulleys, then against the pig monster, then later he fights crablante and decides to be a hero, he then proceeds to fights tons of diffrent monsters and people most of this is shown in the ova´s and bonus chapters etc. and i would imagine adult saitama is stronger and more durable than his 12 year old self and he can still harm those that can harm him so his ap and durability are pretty good (mumen scales to 12 year old saitama.) the garou thing shouldnt really count as garou never killed anyone and subconsiously held back against all his human opponents, and yet despite that he still put mumen in the hospital for several days (at minimum.). and saitama almost failed because he´s an idiot, nothing to do with his physical abilities and saitama at this point (pre-training.) can easily compete with and bring down wolf and tiger level threats.

is pre-training saitama strictly after his fight with crablante (before his training) or does it encompass saitama while in training?

Bob8999 said:
this version of saitama has plenty of expierience his first ┬¿fight┬¿ when he was twelve aginst some bulleys the against the pig monster, then later he fights crablante and decides to be a hero, he then proceeds to fights tons of diffrent monsters and people most of this is shown in the ova´s and bonus chapters etc. and i would imagine adult saitama is stronger and more durable than his 12 year old self and he can still harm those that can harm him so his ap and durability are pretty good (mumen scales to 12 year old saitama.) the garou thing shouldnt really count as garou never killed anyone and subconsiously held back against all his human opponents, and yet despite that he still put mumen in the hospital for several days (at minimum.). and saitama almost failed because he´s an idiot, nothing to do with his physical abilities and saitama at this point (pre-training.) can easily compete with and bring down wolf and tiger level threats.
Crablante was his first monster

Mumen for the same reasons I said in the previous thread

More durable, more intelligent, and has a bicycle

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Bob8999 said:
this version of saitama has plenty of expierience his first ┬¿fight┬¿ when he was twelve aginst some bulleys the against the pig monster, then later he fights crablante and decides to be a hero, he then proceeds to fights tons of diffrent monsters and people most of this is shown in the ova´s and bonus chapters etc. and i would imagine adult saitama is stronger and more durable than his 12 year old self and he can still harm those that can harm him so his ap and durability are pretty good (mumen scales to 12 year old saitama.) the garou thing shouldnt really count as garou never killed anyone and subconsiously held back against all his human opponents, and yet despite that he still put mumen in the hospital for several days (at minimum.). and saitama almost failed because he´s an idiot, nothing to do with his physical abilities and saitama at this point (pre-training.) can easily compete with and bring down wolf and tiger level threats.
Crablante was his first monster
the first monster he beats. the pig knocked him out for an hour.

Uh, how does Mumen Rider even have more actual combat experience than Saitama again? Last I've checked, Mumen Rider lost all in all on-screen fights he participated in, and I don't recall him actually winning in any fights. I doubt that's what makes him have more "combat experience".

At least for Pre-bald Saitama, we actually see him fighting and winning in some fights he participated in.

Eh, since I have yet to see solid reasons for why Mumen Rider supposedly has more combat experience than Saitama (and why he is supposed to be more durable than Pre-Bald Saitama, who has been fighting and defeating Wolf and Tiger threats in-training before he became bald, whereas all Mumen Rider does is losing and getting downed by enemies above his weight class), I'll just vote for Saitama winning with actual combat experience via actually winning in the fights he participated in.

I don't recall Saitama being any more powerful than 9-B when he still has hair. That still doesn't change the fact that Saitama has actually won a fight. Mumen Rider didn't won in any fights (especially on-screen ones), last I've checked.

Edit: Mumen Rider succeeding in the hero written test, where Saitama has not, is also irrelevant. Last I've checked, the written test is supposed to assess the candidate's "sense of justice". I'm pretty sure writing out on how good of a guy you are has nothing to do with actual combat.

There is a side chapter where Saitama with hair one shots a demon level and breaks through the same missile proof shelter that Deep Sea King did.

Tetsucabrah said:
There is a side chapter where Saitama with hair one shots a demon level and breaks through the same missile proof shelter that Deep Sea King did.
We really need an "in-training" Saitama key.

Still doesn't change the fact that Mumen Rider hasn't won in any on-screen fights, so his supposed "combat experience" does him little good here. At least for Pre-training Saitama, he defeated a Tiger level threat, and fought a bunch of bullies when he was younger.

Didn't Saitama get his ass kicked by those bullies.

Also ONE explicitly stated Saitama got lucky vs Crablante by exploiting his weak spot.

Tetsucabrah said:
Didn't Saitama get his ass kicked by those bullies.

Also ONE explicitly stated Saitama got lucky vs Crablante by exploiting his weak spot.
Doesn't matter if he got his ass kicked, Mumen Rider got his ass kicked in all of the fights he participated in as well iirc.

Doesn't change the fact that he still won that. If anything, that shows that even Pre-Training Saitama is clever enough to come up with a way to exploit weak points. That is a feat for Saitama. Mumen Rider... I don't recall Mumen Rider actually do such things, all I see him do is run or throw his bike over people and tackle them from what I can recall.

DeathNoodles said:
Doesn't matter if he got his ass kicked, Mumen Rider got his ass kicked in all of the fights he participated in as well iirc.
It does matter. Getting beat up by bullies isn't combat experience. lol

Mumen Rider faces opponents way out of his league but he can hurt weaker monsters according to the audiobooks.

Tetsucabrah said:
It does matter. Getting beat up by bullies isn't combat experience. lol

Mumen Rider faces opponents way out of his league but he can hurt weaker monsters according to the audiobooks.
Mumen Rider getting beat up and losing in his fights isn't combat experience either. And Saitama losing to those bullies was when he was younger, when he was 12 years old from what I can recall. Saitama beating Crablante was when he was 22 years old.

"Hurt" weaker monsters, did the keyword say that he "beat/defeat" them? Because I'm pretty sure it could be said that Saitama "hurt" weaker monsters such as Crablante as well (though Saitama actually defeated Crablante in this case, even if it's through ripping out Crablante's eye socket).

Though we can both agree that "in-training" Saitama craps all over Mumen Rider in both records of victories and actual combat experience at least, nevermind the AP.

My vote counts towards Mumen, yeah.

Provided this is specifically the Saitama that fought Crablante and not the one that's started his training already.

Mumen Rider is the most chivalrous hero is OPM despite being the weakest (not counting other C class).

ElixirBlue said:
Mumen Rider is the most chivalrous hero is OPM despite being the weakest (not counting other C class).
To be honest I'd say he's better than a lot of B class heroes, he's even displayed better feats than some A class heroes.

I hope Mumen Rider gets some training from Tank Top Master. Though, Tank Top Master is honestly looking to be the weakest S class right now. ƒÿÆ

Back