• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Baldi probably has a higher AP but tony is far more versatile with regen, dura negation, invisibility, and more. Voting tin man.

Yea but Saitama is most likely much much much higher than 183.4 as stated on his profile.

"Saitama is likely far stronger than this depiction of his current feats since he has ended every fight thus far effortlessly."

I know, but I think it will cost him more than a single serious punch to damage iron man, which due to his attitude of finding a rival, will not the fight in full power until tony uses hax

Currently, I vote to Iron Man because he has more haxes despite Saitama may have higher AP (Don't forget Saitama's High 6-A is because of defeating Boros and that cloud punch. However, Saitama seems one-shot that High 6-A) The reason why I stated "currently" is because Saitama may gain such resistance in the future. (And it is strange that why The Deep King did not attempt to use acid against Saitama [although Saitama will be set to no-buy that if the plot is set])

Currently, I vote to Iron Man because he has more haxes despite Saitama may have higher AP (Don't forget Saitama's High 6-A is because of defeating Boros and that cloud punch. However, Saitama seems one-shot that High 6-A) The reason why I stated "currently" is because Saitama may gain such resistance in the future. (And it is strange that why The Deep King did not attempt to use acid against Saitama [although Saitama will be set to no-buy that if the plot is set])
But wasn't saitama AP supposed to be upgraded from 183 petatons to 11 or 15 exatons? I just saw that in the old forum

Iron Man has Dura Negation doesn't he? And is also much more mobile and far smarter.

217, maybe it is better to list the users when counting votes to prevent confusion, such as XXX: 2 (Mariogoods, Mansans)

I actually think Iron Man stomps right now lol. His go-to attacks ignore durability, and his versatality advantage is insane.

I actually think Iron Man stomps right now lol. His go-to attacks ignore durability, and his versatality advantage is insane.
The distance between the 2 of them is 5 meters tho, I mean saitama can also pull high 6-A Shockwave from his punch and remove iron man from existence

The point is Iron Man isn't going to be one-shot by an "in-character" Saitama

yeah, think that'd make it a closer fight.

A bloodlusted Saitama seems scary tbh lmao

If Bloodlusted, then I vote to Saitama FRA.

(And Saitama's potential AP is likely higher)

Last edited:
so... if this starts at 5 meters is Consecutive Serious Punches vs Durability Negate lol

I don't remember this version of iron man using much invisibility. Although I may be wrong, also why would Tony use that?

1-he's very close to saitama 2-I don't think IR with bloodlust will use a stealth tactic

Bloodlust in a vsthread = ‘Out of Character, do whatever it means to win’, not ‘Blind Rage’ like it sounds. A Bloodlusted character, if it must, would Stealth. Although Stealth is quite hard in a close-Range fight, especially with Saitama.

I don't remember this version of iron man using much invisibility. Although I may be wrong, also why would Tony use that?

1-he's very close to saitama 2-I don't think IR with bloodlust will use a stealth tactic
He's bloodlusted and willing to pull anything that he has up his sleeve right away. I don't think bloodlust gets rid of intellect and tony is smart enough to use it. Tony also has illusions so he very easily could throw a few of those to buy himself time to go full stealth. Are we also forgetting he has status effect inducement to blind Satiama?

Last edited:
If I know that bloodlust doesn't take away intelligence, but tell me, if you had your enemies in front of you, you would use an ability to make yourself invisible instead of firing energy bolts and missiles to finish the fight quickly.

I'm not saying tony doesn't wear it, but it won't be his first move

oh, i didn't know that was saitama's ap.

If you had genius intellect and info analysis against a guy who can one shot you, you'd proabably wanna buy yourself some time.

Yes, I don't question that, just that iron man could just dodge saitama's blows instead of making himself invisible initially (I'm saying using illusions/invisibility isn't his first move, but maybe it's next.)

The baldie punches Tony Stark into oblivion.
Literally, Iron man's body would be blown into peaces of meat.
Even if both are High 6-A, the AP Gap is hilarious.

Last edited:
Back