• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Both high 6-A, speed equalized
Saitama:

Galactus:
images

Ok son from the looks of it, Galactus scales to 183 petatons and Saitama does a casual 2.51 exaton feat. That makes Saitama 13.715847 times stronger than Galactus, meaning he one shots. What hax does Galactus have to save him?

What exactly can Saitama do since he won't use strongest attacks first? If Galactus can kill Saitama, he does. If he deals damage to Saitama, he gets one shot by Air Manipulation.

What exactly can Saitama do since he won't use strongest attacks first? If Galactus can kill Saitama, he does. If he deals damage to Saitama, he gets one shot by Air Manipulation.
Galactus cannot do physical damage to Saitama, and his hax like soul manip maybe arent even in character, nobody explained how it works

The serious punch isn't Saitama's strongest attack. As Boros stated, he was still holding back.

Anyways, Galactus can probably survive the type of punches that Saitama leads with (although those vary massively too), but once Saitama realizes that he'll probably land a one-shot punch. Only other factor really is Galactus' soul hax - is it in character to lead with, is it combat applicable and can it defeat Saitama quickly enough?

is it in character to lead with
No. I'm not even sure if he has this power, but if he does he didn't use it on Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, War Machine, or anyone else even when he was threatened to be pushed into the Negative Zone. His in-character move is eye lasers.

No. I'm not even sure if he has this power, but if he does he didn't use it on Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, War Machine, or anyone else even when he was threatened to be pushed into the Negative Zone. His in-character move is eye lasers.
Does his lasers have special powers like dura neg?

It seems to me that Galactus's page is in need of heavy revisions, for that reason I will not be voting.

The serious punch isn't Saitama's strongest attack. As Boros stated, he was still holding back.

Anyways, Galactus can probably survive the type of punches that Saitama leads with (although those vary massively too), but once Saitama realizes that he'll probably land a one-shot punch. Only other factor really is Galactus' soul hax - is it in character to lead with, is it combat applicable and can it defeat Saitama quickly enough?
Yeah but we don't have any punches beyond the Serious Series. It'd still take about 5-10 minutes for Saitama to realize that he needs to use the serious series, as the only time that Saitama used his serious series is when:

A. The enemy is declared to be stronger than most S-Classes (Centipide thingamajig and Garou, though Garou is in the Webcomic and Saitama was holding back due to him seing his humane side.)
B. The enemy has an attack that threatens the safety of the Earth with one attack (Boros)
Hope that answers the can he defeat Galactus in time

Well for Boros there are some things to consider
  • The entire fight from start to finish was canonically 5 minutes and 20 seconds. This would include Boros' monologues
  • EMH Galactus does not talk. He has no spoken roll at all in the final episode
  • The valid argument can be made that Saitama dragged out the fight with Boros until the CSRC because he felt pity for him (only using a Serious Move when Boros threatened to kill the planet), not something Galactus can replicate morality wise
Overall I imagine it'd be closer to Saitama vs Orochi than Saitama vs Boros.

Yeah, Saitama was wanting to give a "real fight" experience to Boros, it would be indeed similar to Orochi vs Saitama

Yeah but we don't have any punches beyond the Serious Series. It'd still take about 5-10 minutes for Saitama to realize that he needs to use the serious series, as the only time that Saitama used his serious series is when:
That doesn't mean he's not capable of punching harder than he did against Boros, since again he wasn't at full strength there. And yeah, like Qawsed said, he was pretty much humouring Boros the whole fight.

That doesn't mean he's not capable of punching harder than he did against Boros, since again he wasn't at full strength there. And yeah, like Qawsed said, he was pretty much humouring Boros the whole fight.
Ok, then we could say that Saitama could be Tier Low 2-C with his next attack. We don't have any way of quantifying Saitama's tier with his next attack, therefore we can't use the fact that he could punch harder.

Ok, then we could say that Saitama could be Tier Low 2-C with his next attack. We don't have any way of quantifying Saitama's tier with his next attack, therefore we can't use the fact that he could punch harder.
That's a massive extrapolation of what I'm saying. The serious punch that Saitama performed against Boros is definitively not the peak of his power, and thus he could punch harder.

That's a massive extrapolation of what I'm saying. The serious punch that Saitama performed against Boros is definitively not the peak of his power, and thus he could punch harder.
He could, but we've never seen him use it. I'm using a hyperbole with the Low 2-C statement. Point is, we don't have the statistics to say that Saitama is stronger than High 6-A.

Saitama's highest High 6-A feat is more than 10x less than baseline 5-C. It's entirely possible for Saitama to be stronger than this feat (which he canonically is) without jumping to another tier.

we don't have the statistics to say that Saitama is stronger than High 6-A.
It doesnt need to be higher than the High 6-A tier, it just means that he is higher into High 6-A, as Boros literally stated that Saitama was holding back, so, it is a proof that Saitama true strenght is above his feats, it doesnt need to be a different tier
Sem_titulo_-_2021-06-26T163957.084.jpg

I mean, this is his current AP justification
At least Multi-Continent level (Overpowered Boros' Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon attack while holding back), likely far higher

Note:
Saitama is likely far stronger than this depiction of his current feats since he has ended every fight thus far effortlessly
So right now this is what he's working with
  • Initial Energy of Serious Punch = Cloud Split + CSRC Energy
  • IE of Serious Punch = 2.51 Exatons + 1.586 Extaons
  • IE of Serious Punch = 4.096 Exatons
So he's above 4.096 Exatons by some degree, we say so on our profile.

I mean, this is his current AP justification

So right now this is what he's working with
  • Initial Energy of Serious Punch = Cloud Split + CSRC Energy
  • IE of Serious Punch = 2.51 Exatons + 1.586 Extaons
  • IE of Serious Punch = 4.096 Exatons
So he's above 4.096 Exatons by some degree, we say so on our profile.
This I do agree with.

Back