• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we already have proof sealing kido works only if your opponent is weaker or exhausted since Aizen wasn't sealed by Urahara's kido immeadtitly and Urahara is just as a master as Aizen if not better.

Don't know if Aizen can seal Saitama because he's very casually Planet level. He's likely to break out of everything easily. But KS can probably help with that. Dunno.

WilliamShadow said:
And we already have proof sealing kido works only if your opponent is weaker or exhausted since Aizen wasn't sealed by Urahara's kido immeadtitly and Urahara is just as a master as Aizen if not better.
isnt Ichigo break Aizen's kido with only phichcial strength? saitama should be able to do the same

I agree on Ikkaku and Kenpachi. I said they'd be the first to rush in and that would allow the hax characters to observe and thus not die without knowing how strong he is. I didn't say that Ikkaku and Kenpachi wouldn't be cleaned up with a mop afterwards. As for Bazz-B I was referring to the heat of his fire, which was able to defend against Yamamoto's.

As for Aizen, I said his illusions would work to create an opening for one of the many hax abilities that could kill Saitama, not that he could contend physically. Nothing in Bleach has demonstrated the same raw power Boros was stated to have. But the hax are still a real problem.

Lol, okay. As for Bazz B, it would still be a stomp because he cancelled out Yamamoto's Shikai flames which are nowhere near the temperature of his Bankai.

Fair enough on Bazz-B. The rest of it still poses an issue though. There are hax that can kill him amd other hax that can give them an opening to do so, and tanks like Ywhach and Gerard who can distract him as well.

By the way, a lot of people mistake my colorful wordings for hostility, but I'm not being hostile; talking like that is just something I do. A bit of a dark sense of humor if you will.

Yeah, he just can't solo. Even if he's bloodlusted. Also, I didn't think you were hostile or anything. I actually laughed at the mop joke.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, he just can't solo. Even if he's bloodlusted. Also, I didn't think you were hostile or anything. I actually laughed at the mop joke.
Depends where the battle is if it's on bleach verse planet he wins by destroying the planet or inconclusive since he can't live in vacuum probably. Plus we have no idea how strong is serious Saitama so saying he can't win bloodlusted is kinda wrong.

I agree with the possible exception of Ywhach Saitama will splatter any Bleach character in a one on one fight. And frankly Ywhach's power requires activation which is why it failed to stop the silver from blocking it and failed to stop Aizen's illusions, so if Ywhach gets speedblitzed or faces someone who will inevitably pulverise him no matter how he attacks he might go down.

But that's why soloing a verse is so much harder than most people realise. Even verses like Harry Potter and Twilight are hard to solo in a sense.

Gee, that makes me feel better. Thanks.

I know he can't bypass Regenerationn, and I know we can't assume he's beyond what he's shown except to know it's his minimum. I'm just saying. I reckon he can pulverise Aizen but Aizen's Regenerationn would be a pain.

Seems like Saitama gets hax stomped. I'm pretty sure I even saw a thread from a while back where it was decided Yhwach with the Almighty would beat Saitama on his own.

HalfAsianFan said:
Seems like Saitama gets hax stomped. I'm pretty sure I even saw a thread from a while back where it was decided Yhwach with the Almighty would beat Saitama on his own.
Yes not only that but the only glimmering hope for saitama here is if gerard and lille does not activate vollstandig or if aizen does not outsmart him.

Yhwach is the last resort I'm sure we all agree would beat saitama if he uses Almighty.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Ichibei paints
Lille Barro snipes

Aizen KS

Yhwach Almighty

You said it yourself that Lille Barro would beat him and now you're on Saitama's side? Get outta here fam lol

I have accepted the One Punch religion, join us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The best Saitama can force with Lille is inconclusive. And that's generous, considering he'll stand there and wait for Lille to attack.

I'm not quite sure why people make fights with saitama in them at all really. He's MADE to beat everyone. Thats the joke. He isnt supposed to be beaten. He's a parody character, it litterally says it right in his discription. Even going by the profiles and what Saitam's accomplished so far I'd say Saitama has the advantage. He didnt even actually hit Boros and it killed him. In one shot. Boros was 5-B. If we're going under the assumption that Saitama came close to his limit while fighting boros then maybe bleach has a chance, but he sat there and took a planet level attack without getting even a scratch so i doubt he got anywhere near his limit.(if he has one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back