• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reppuzan said:
So all in all it seems to come down to two possible outcomes:
Scenario 1: Saitama's psychic resistance does not apply to Accelerator and thus the former cannot hurt the latter and gets punted into space.

Scenario 2: Saitama's psychic resistance does apply to Accelerator and thus the #1 Esper gets KO'd with Moon Busting force.

Any other thoughts on the matter? We've basically summed up everything.
as i said before, different universes follow different rules saitama overhelm tatsumaki with will power but rather than an advantage to saitama it is more likely a weakness to tatsumaki

There is a character in medaka box that control people's minds via eletromagnetism, that doesn't mean saitama can overhelm this with willpower

Gabriel 00 said:
There is a character in medaka box that control people's minds via eletromagnetism, that doesn't mean saitama can overhelm this with willpower
1. Oudo is an abnormal, that's something completely different than an esper.

2. He controls their bodies not their minds.

Edwellken said:
Gabriel 00 said:
Better example: some espers in to aru have the ability to manipulate fire and their powers are drawn out from the same source as accelerator's, this makes saitama imune to half of to aru verse ?

Gabriel 00 said:
Edwellken said:
Gabriel 00 said:
Better example: some espers in to aru have the ability to manipulate fire and their powers are drawn out from the same source as accelerator's, this makes saitama imune to half of to aru verse ?
I... don't know. Like I said there are too many unknowns to saitama's resistance. If I had to guess I'd say it depends on whether or not it was actual fire, or it was based off of the esper's abilities, but then again, when has actual fire damaged saitama anyway.

@Edwellken, i understand your point saitama has sown resistance to psychic atacks, but what im trying to say is that the source of the abilities is different therefore the mechanics are diferent

Just because a character from bleach is imune to reiatsu based atacks doesn't mean he is imune to cosmos, nen, chakara, magoi, mana, cosmic power

Except nen user's aren't shinobi, and soul reapers aren't mages. In this case, both parties are espers. Again, you may be right and you may not, it's just as of now the outcome is unknown.

i know, but esper is a common name in anime, and if you think about it saitama resisted the attack because his aura was "thick" and that makes him "heavy", accel's power doesn't have anything to do with manipulation of aura

It's exactly because it's a commonly used trope that I think you may have a point. The problem is, when verses don't translate to one another, things can become tricky. We don't know that OPM's "chi" or "aura" does or does not translate into something in other verses (Tatsumaki left it pretty vague in her explanation, and it was also the first time it was mentioned in the series and possibly the last honestly). I'm just trying not to assume one way or the other at this point without more information. The series is still going after all.

LordAizenSama said:
I counted 14 people saying Accelerator wins.. can we just say he wins now and end it
I still think there's a reasonable doubt but like I said I'll abstain my vote.

I don't see any reasonable doubt and I know about both series, esper abilities in to aru are different to OPM, this is specifically true for Accelerator considering hes a unique ability holder, In To aru it's a sort of reality warping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back