• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong garou has full knowledge on the creation/expansion of the universe and also their dispensation which would include the area of effect over their entire cosmos meaning to Garou knowledge he can at least understand arguably base line universal power or energy yet saitama strength beyond his imagination
That's not what's said. He is stated to "have gained knowledge on the flow of energy and behaviour of all forces in the universe". That's it. That's all the concrete information that's given and not one mention of the Big Bang.

Also, even if that was the case, so what? He doesn't have any feats correlating to this hypothetical Big Bang knowledge.

no this is taking a statement that is told to us and accepting the statement because there are no feats against it this is pretty clear cut y’all just think because Saitama hasn’t actually showed anything outside of the void he absolutely cannot be higher which is wrong like literally most the debunks I’ve been told are saitama can’t scale because he just shouldn’t scale
Except all the statement is is a confirmation of knowledge of force and energy interactions. There's no 3-A feat here. There's no 3-A statement here. There's a Cosmic Awareness and arguable intelligence statement that's being stretched to the highest definition possible.

If these 2 scans are all that's being brought up then my opinion isn't really changing.

The current panels that I've seen people use to push for a universe level Garou in the manga can really only exist as supporting statements to actual universal feats. On their own they don't mean much because way too much leeway would need to be given.

I mean his best feat is barely Galaxy level and it was after copying someone stronger than him throwing a serious punch...

As much as I’d like to buff Saitama, Garou even while knowing how to time travel wasn’t strong enough to do it. Saitama, without the God amp did and Garou managed to copy him.

Thus, even with knowledge Garou cannot do everything.

the serious punch squared feat is also a dent on this

this statement from garou comes prior to him copying saitama, and we see that his knownledge lets him replicate cosmic phenomena as well

and yet, despite copying saitama and getting far stronger, their punch didn't even destroy a significant part of the universe, and you can't even argue that "the AOE wasn't as big as it could've been" when the whole point of the scene is that neither were trying to contain the damage and blast had to redirect the energy to let it explode away from the earth

the fact that garou never tried to replicate the big bang is also a issue because the gamma ray burst and serious punch squared showed that he had no reason to hold back nor did he care about the planet when fighting saitama

That's not what's said. He is stated to "have gained knowledge on the flow of energy and behaviour of all forces in the universe". That's it. That's all the concrete information that's given and not one mention of the Big Bang.

Also, even if that was the case, so what? He doesn't have any feats correlating to this hypothetical Big Bang knowledge.
That is what it says and he doesn’t need feats it’s stated right there my guy not hard to read

Except all the statement is is a confirmation of knowledge of force and energy interactions. There's no 3-A feat here. There's no 3-A statement here. There's a Cosmic Awareness and arguable intelligence statement that's being stretched to the highest definition possible.

If these 2 scans are all that's being brought up then my opinion isn't really changing.
There doesn’t have to be a feat we have a statement saying right here for people who can read garou has knowledge of the universe saitama strength is deemed as beyond the realm of imagination for garou meaning saitama strong like i can’t explain it any simpler then that

Last edited:
As much as I’d like to buff Saitama, Garou even while knowing how to time travel wasn’t strong enough to do it. Saitama, without the God amp did and Garou managed to copy him.

Thus, even with knowledge Garou cannot do everything.
Garou isn’t for the upgrade it would be posted IO saitama who can do everything not garou

the serious punch squared feat is also a dent on this

this statement from garou comes prior to him copying saitama, and we see that his knownledge lets him replicate cosmic phenomena as well

and yet, despite copying saitama and getting far stronger, their punch didn't even destroy a significant part of the universe, and you can't even argue that "the AOE wasn't as big as it could've been" when the whole point of the scene is that neither were trying to contain the damage and blast had to redirect the energy to let it explode away from the earth

the fact that garou never tried to replicate the big bang is also a issue because the gamma ray burst and serious punch squared showed that he had no reason to hold back nor did he care about the planet when fighting saitama
All wrong the serious punch feat isn’t a dent on anyone my guy they scaled massively above the serious punch even at the beginning of the fight as both of them no sold the shock waves then saitama immediately hurts garou your taking a random shock wave feat and assuming that’s their limits I can name many verses on this site that has never destroyed anything their tier and they still get that tier

Garou doesn’t need to try and replicate anything nothing you said has debunked anything saitama strength is beyond anything garou could possibly imagine possible like this thread isn’t even about garou as Garou doesn’t scale to post growth saitama

I like how 98% of the no are just people saying no without any reasoning and the only ones with reasons have been addressed

I'm getting tired of saying this once a week but; just cause you're not satisfied with provided reasoning and counters, doesn't mean that they've "failed to debunk you" or whatever idea you have. Every evaluating staff member has weighed in and rejected this. It can be closed at this point and it will be. That's how stuff is done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back