• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So saitama right now is multi solar to possibly galaxy level I think he should be higher because

garou was stated to have awakened the knowledge of the universe

9311786-9aace3fc-acab-4de9-a073-314ddbfbbe8f.jpeg

This would include the Big Bang or what ever made the universe and the creation/expansion of the entire universe He had awakened not only all forces but also their dispensation which would entail there area of effect over their entire cosmos

saitama post growth was stated to reach a level so high that not even garou could comprehend or fathom saitama new level of power
9311787-fb71c12a-42bb-4415-8fe3-9053859a8c46.jpeg

Meaning this is telling us saitama new level of strength is something far beyond realm of garou imagination

So I think post growth should be much higher then multi solar to like multi galaxy or baseline universal

Last edited:
We dont know if the big bang in universe is an actual explosion or just space expanding, so I fail to see how Saitama being peak stronk means anything when we dont even know what the big bang in OPM is about
doesn’t matter either way garou has knowledge on the creation/expansion of the universe yet can’t even comprehend saitama strength meaning this is literally the author telling us he’s so far out anything garou could possibly imagine possible

We don't know how the OPM Universe was created, so it's just a theory in the case of a Big Bang or in theory it could just be God creating the Universe. I don't think this is enough to be Universal, so i disagree.

We don't know how the OPM Universe was created, so it's just a theory in the case of a Big Bang or in theory it could just be God creating the Universe. I don't think this is enough to be Universal, so i disagree.
Also the scan just says he knows the flow of the forces of the universe, how is that related to him knowing how the big bang started? Bro just knows how cosmic events function, him knowing about the big bang is pure headcanon
It doesn’t matter if it wasn’t a Big Bang or not He had awakened not only all forces but also their dispensation which would entail there area of effect over their entire cosmos yet couldn’t even begin to imagine saitama new found power meaning garou knows about the creation of the universe how ever it happened and yet saitama power is beyond his comprehension

Simple logic or no

Also the scan just says he knows the flow of the forces of the universe, how is that related to him knowing how the big bang started? Bro just knows how cosmic events function, him knowing about the big bang is pure headcanon
Nobody knows, maybe it's a theory that he wants to try to make the Universal Garou and Saitama with this, but does the Big Bang theory really create the Universe in OPM?

Nobody knows, maybe it's a theory that he wants to try to make the Universal Garou and Saitama with this, but does the Big Bang theory really create the Universe in OPM?
No I said it doesn’t matter if the Big Bang made it or not what ever created the universe is something garou can comprehend saitama new level of power is something far beyond the realm of his imagination

It doesn’t matter if it wasn’t a Big Bang or not He had awakened not only all forces but also their dispensation which would entail there area of effect over their entire cosmos yet couldn’t even begin to imagine saitama new found power meaning garou knows about the creation of the universe how ever it happened and yet saitama power is beyond his comprehension

Simple logic or no
We don't give tier 3-A to characters based on theories, you'd have to prove that at least the Universe was made through the Big Bang theory and then prove that Garou scales with that, i really don't see Garou creating a Big Bang or anything like that, in fact Garou didn't manage to match Saitama after his growth, so i think it's good for Garou to continue as he is now, it's the most solid we can get.

1. why would that include the big bang, it says he gained knowledge of the behaviour of energy and forces of the universe, not it’s history

2. the big bang has to be treated like a expansion or contain force/energy itself, if it is simply the expansion of spacetime, it doesn’t scale you anywhere

3. He never directly compares saitama to the big bang nor ever mentions it so this would only be a possibly

1. why would that include the big bang, it says he gained knowledge of the behaviour of energy and forces of the universe, not it’s history

2. the big bang has to be treated like a expansion or contain force/energy itself, if it is simply the expansion of spacetime, it doesn’t scale you anywhere

3. He never directly compares saitama to the big bang nor ever mentions it so this would only be a possibly
1 the creation of the universe and it’s expansion would count as a behavior/energy flow of the universe and He had awakened not only all forces but also their dispensation which would entail there area of effect over their entire cosmos

2 I’m not strictly talking spacetime what ever created the universe and all matter Big Bang or if it was god himself garou would have knowledge that was given by god

3 I’m fine with a possibility and garou didn’t mention it all it’s actually the narrator/the author telling saitama new level of power is far beyond the realm of garou imagination

Meaning the author is literally out here telling us saitama tier is far beyond multi solar since nobody could even comprehend it

1 the creation of the universe and it’s expansion would count as a behavior/energy flow of the universe and He had awakened not only all forces but also their dispensation which would entail there area of effect over their entire cosmos

2 I’m not strictly talking spacetime what ever created the universe and all matter Big Bang or if it was god himself garou would have knowledge that was given by god

3 I’m fine with a possibility and garou didn’t mention it all it’s actually the narrator/the author telling saitama new level of power is far beyond the realm of garou imagination

Meaning the author is literally out here telling us saitama tier is far beyond multi solar since nobody could even comprehend it
I mean you might as well push that all the way to 2-B because people are able to comprehend MWI or a theory of a multiverse.

Last edited:
I mean you might as well push that all the way to 2-B because people are able to comprehend MWI or a theory of a multiverse.
Nah at best the way I see it is you can argue multi-galxy to base line universal at least higher then multi solar dawg that’s criminal that post exponential growth he’s the same tier he started at that he already massively scaled above

People from other verses can get uni or multiversal without a single feat only using statements but when it comes to saitama nooooo he either blows up what ever his tier is or he can’t be that tier

People from other verses can get uni or multiversal without a single feat only using statements but when it comes to saitama no he either blows up what ever his tier is or he can’t be that tier
Or because the evidence here isn't as simple as a statement of "This person can casually destroy universes with physical might/He can fight someone who does can do this"

Or because the evidence here isn't as simple as a statement of "This person can casually destroy universes with physical might/He can fight someone who does can do this"
I mean it’s still simple logic character given knowledge of the universe from god himself said character can’t comprehend another character because his power level is far beyond his realm of his imagination = really really really strong character

It's really not that simple at all. You're comparing a cosmological event like the big bang which doesn't really have any conventional "power" or "strength" to speak of to someone saying "No one can fathom his strength!" which is just a hyperbolic way to say "He's stronger than what's thought possible!" (which is vague and could literally be anything) and you would have to prove that you can use the big bang as a measurement of strength in verse to compare to.
I mean it’s still simple logic character given knowledge of the universe from god himself said character can’t comprehend another character because his power level is far beyond his realm of his imagination

It's really not that simple at all. You're comparing a cosmological event like the big bang which doesn't really have any conventional "power" or "strength" to speak of to someone saying "No one can fathom his strength!" which is just a hyperbolic way to say "He's stronger than what's thought possible!" (which is vague and could literally be anything) and you would have to prove that you can use the big bang as a measurement of strength in verse to compare to.
I mean people like arishem got that tier from making the Big Bang

It’s not hyperbolic it’s literally plain as day telling us that saitama new found strength has reached such a level that nobody alive can comprehend it not your just reaching

I mean people like arishem got that tier from making the Big Bang
Because he was shown he can actually do it...? This is not at all a good comparison lol.
It’s not hyperbolic it’s literally plain as day telling us that saitama new found strength has reached such a level that nobody alive can comprehend it not your just reaching
What I mean is you would need to prove you can use the big bang as something that is considered to have strength or power in the verse like "Wow the big bang is strong!" or maybe it being used as an attack. Otherwise it's just a normal expansion of space and time.

3. He never directly compares saitama to the big bang nor ever mentions it
Disagree FRA

People from other verses can get uni or multiversal without a single feat only using statements but when it comes to saitama nooooo he either blows up what ever his tier is or he can’t be that tier
Whataboutisms don’t help your case, dude, you cannot prove that Garou’s knowledge would include the Big Bang, something you can’t prove occurred in OPM.

Whataboutisms don’t help your case, dude, you cannot prove that Garou’s knowledge would include the Big Bang, something you can’t prove occurred in OPM.
I can because it’s literally stated by the scan I posted Garou obtained all the knowledge of the universe also the Big Bang is irrelevant which if you actually read something you have a hard time doing in the mcu thread I stated the Big Bang doesn’t matter to this thread I only said it as an example

You're trying to conflate "Garou has knowledge of all flow of energy and forces in the Universe" and "Nobody could fathom Saitama's new heights of strength."

Just because Garou has knowledge of other things in the Universe doesn't mean he can comprehend just how strong Saitama has grown.

Garou isn't thinking anywhere "Saitama is stronger than anything I have knowledge of."

If Garou was thinking that, a sneeze blowing apart Jupiter wouldn't have surprised him at all because blowing apart Jupiter is infinitely weaker than the Big Bang.

You're trying to conflate "Garou has knowledge of all flow of energy and forces in the Universe" and "Nobody could fathom Saitama's new heights of strength."

Just because Garou has knowledge of other things in the Universe doesn't mean he can comprehend just how strong Saitama has grown.

Garou isn't thinking anywhere "Saitama is stronger than anything I have knowledge of."

If Garou was thinking that, a sneeze blowing apart Jupiter wouldn't have surprised him at all because blowing apart Jupiter is infinitely weaker than the Big Bang.
What are you even talking that isn’t the argument at all Garou isn’t even the one who stated this it was the narrator/author

Garou shouldn’t be surprised at Jupiter to begin with sense even if it was star level calc garou and saitama would be like millions- billions of times stronger before growth so using that as an anti feat is not a debunk it’s like bringing up the he’s stronger then a mountain thing all over again

Last edited:
This is just way too farfetched, too much of a stretch and without any real support nor indication.
With Garou having the knowledge of any force in the universe you could very well make Saitama High 3-A or 2-C out of dimensional tiering.
Not really to much of a stretch when it’s stated in the scans I provided and so far the only real arguments against it are I don’t think Saitama should be that strong or big bang didn’t happen in opm which both have been addressed

I just want saitama to be multi galxy-baseline universal idk if you could really make an argument for 2-c or not

Last edited:
This is borderline a nothing burger (like everyone else said). Knowledge of the universe's energy interactions isn't a Tier 3 statement in and of itself. "His power is incomprehensible" is fluff. At most that just puts him above the strongest concrete feats or entities Garou has seen, which would be Saitama and himself anyway.

And stop with the "but other verses have X". They have clear cut statements of destructive or creative ability on the scale of a universe. This is just taking a statement and extrapolating it to am egregious extent.

Yeah, hard disagree.

This is borderline a nothing burger (like everyone else said). Knowledge of the universe's energy interactions isn't a Tier 3 statement in and of itself. "His power is incomprehensible" is fluff. At most that just puts him above the strongest concrete feats or entities Garou has seen, which would be Saitama and himself anyway.

And stop with the "but other verses have X". They have clear cut statements of destructive or creative ability on the scale of a universe. This is just taking a statement and extrapolating it to am egregious extent.

Yeah, hard disagree.
wrong garou has full knowledge on the creation/expansion of the universe and also their dispensation which would include the area of effect over their entire cosmos meaning to Garou knowledge he can at least understand arguably base line universal power or energy yet saitama strength beyond his imagination

no this is taking a statement that is told to us and accepting the statement because there are no feats against it this is pretty clear cut y’all just think because Saitama hasn’t actually showed anything outside of the void he absolutely cannot be higher which is wrong like literally most the debunks I’ve been told are saitama can’t scale because he just shouldn’t scale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back