• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Interaction Game

quite a lot of saitama threads recently...

tbh, even if saitama was truly limitless, he would only be high 3-A at best. unless he's higher dimensional for some bizzare reason

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_(Post-Crisis)

"How are you this Strong again??" Batman asked Baldy.

"100 Push-up, 100 Sit-up, 100 squat and 10 km run Every. SINGLE. day!......and Don't forget to eat 3 meal and Banana every morning and Sleep with no A/C too" Saitama answer with Serious tone.

......"You got to be sh!tting me" batman answer with disbelief.

"No am not....that all i do for pass 3 years." Saitama answer with his own blank face.

"You know what?, [100 Push-up, 100 Sit-up, 100 squat and 10 km run Every. SINGLE. day......and Don't forget to eat 3 meal and Banana every morning and Sleep with no A/C too] isn't that right?" Batman asked Saitama to comfirm.

"Yes" Saitama answer with single word.

...."Ok, I try." Batman walk back to his own Batmobile before driving back to his house.

Ôû¬3 years latersÔû¬ Ôû¬Batman Vs SupermanÔû¬

Superman......"the Invinsible Man of steel"......Get knock out in One punched.

......"One punch again" Batman that inside his mark have Blank face and Bald head Said with Boring tone.

....."God damn it." He said before walk back to his house.

Back