• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama CRT

Saitama fighting Monsters on his "off days" should not be enough to support him having Reactive Power Level.
There is a difference between Accelerated Development and Reactive Level.

Accelerated Development is just that; an enhanced growth rate. Take Naruto for example; he can achieve high-level Jutsu that even the previous Hokage, including the Fourth, either had immense difficulty developing or just could not develop at all, in a matter of months, sometimes even days, and grow stronger in an even shorter timeframe. He's naturally gifted, on top of his handy Shadow Clones which can increase the rate at which he develops through training.

Reactive Power Level, on the other hand, is much more akin to, say, a Saiyan's rejuvenation ability. Loads of characters, especially in anime, have this kind of ability. They can grow stronger throughout combat, their power levels rising the longer the fight draws out. Garou is a perfect example of this, being stated numerous times to have and having demonstrated the ability to increase his strength the more he battles strong opponents.

Saitama only has proof of the former.

I don't know where the idea that Saitama grew during his battles came from, because nobody seems to have brought up the Personification of a Light Pull Cord thing, which was debunked by the way, which is the only thing remotely resembling Reactive Power Level. Remember, Saitama himself admits that all of his strength came from his non-stop training regime, and he continues to train to this day; although, there are conflicting outlooks on whether or not he continues to grow stronger.

I don't know where the idea that Saitama grew during his battles came from, because nobody seems to have brought up the Personification of a Light Pull Cord thing, which was debunked by the way, which is the only thing remotely resembling Reactive Power Level.
I already said above it's because of knowing how garou broke his limiters and the fact that some characters from OPM theorized that training isn't only the reason why he become so strong. And where the debunk tho? I still think he deserves it. Him stating he had to suppress his limit at that time when fighting the boxing monster and him stating that "Could the you of tomorrow beat you today?" And him fighting the octopus guy that beyond his limit and him stating he faught alot of powerful monster during his training, all of it are kinda similar to how garou become so strong. Some of y'all comparison is just horrible since saitama just using pure physical strength, unlike the other dude mention who i don't want to talk anymore mentioned a supernatural being that can use stats amp, magical power, empowerment, sword, etcetera.
Remember Saitama himself admits that all of his strength came from his non-stop training regime, and he continues to train to this day; although, there are conflicting outlooks on whether or not he continues to grow stronger.
Saitama himself doesn't fully know where his power came from, so that's irrelevant. And iirc one said that's not fully the reason why he become so strong, that's why it maid me think that "It's maybe like garou, and ain't this dude living in a place where the percentage of monster appearing is so high, also claim he faught alot of powerful monster back then?"

Last edited:
I mean ultimately, all of that comes down to theorizing about whether Saitama's accelerated development came truly from training. Why do you think the octoclaw monster was beyond Saitama's limits? He beat it in a pretty short timeframe.

I mean ultimately, all of that comes down to theorizing about whether Saitama's accelerated development came truly from training. Why do you think the octoclaw monster was beyond Saitama's limits? He beat it in a pretty short timeframe.
It's off-screen it's not the real timeframe. He was badly injured, out of breathe and tiger level isn't a thing for him atm suppressing your own death is one of the possible way to broke your own limit. now that i think about it it feels like both doesn't deserve training or battle it should be place to other

It's off-screen it's not the real timeframe. He was badly injured, out of breathe and tiger level isn't a thing for him atm suppressing your own death is one of the possible way to broke your own limit. now that i think about it it feels like both doesn't deserve training or battle it should be place to other
It was off-panel yes, but it all happened while King was still panicking. I don't understand the rest of what you're saying.

Back