• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Seiya Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, if we`r dismissing the statement hyping up shions power then yea, "atleast 3-C" seems acurrate to me

they should have the capacity to overwhelm saga`s GE considering DM straight up said no one in the sanctuary can match shions power

hmm intersting, i thought you would say abzu due to him being too powerfull that alll deity had to combine thier powers in order to seal him away

Cronus is broken to be very honest due to his Megas Depranon and his Dunamis is capable of matter and energy manipulation. Added Casual and Acasuality to that and he is pretty much unstoppable. But I am still confuse if Dunamis and Cosmos is the seperate power or the same power but with different way to use it instead.

I have a few question about Cronus.

1. Does Cronus really love his wife (Rhea) ??? 2. Does anywhere in the Episode G, tells us about Cronus relationship wih Gaia ??? 3. Will Cronus killed his own wife to achieve his goal as well ??? 4. So at the end of Episode G, does Cronus still not at fullpower or is he at fullpower ????

1. No.

2. Yes, near the end. Gaia raised Cronus to be a weapon of pure madness and destruction, and drove him insane and bloodlusted.

3. Cronus does kill her when all of his powers and memories are regained, by turning her into stone.

4. No, he gives all of his Dunamis to Hades.

Cronus"s hour glass was screwing with time and time iirc and reversing it.Saga even states something about "stealing our time".

If I'm not mistaken one of the Titans explaining this to aiolia said that the Titans weren't going to be affected by this.

Doesn't that mean Titans are bound by space and time? Unsealed of course.

I think unsealed Titans should have "unknown" speed likely immeasurable or at least Cronus should since he's not bound by the concepts as far as we know

Yes, and Hades is heavily implied to be showing up in Assassin (due to both Shura's underworld nature and Seiya's sword wound) so we will see a Hades' Cosmo + Cronus' Dunamis combo that will cause us fanboys to all explode at the sheer awesomeness.

Wait, so...... 1. What was Cronus like before he completely turn into a weapon by Gaia ???? Or is it never stated ???

2. Gaia pretty much dont care about her own children right ????? Or is it applied to only the being before the Titan ???? I mean the three one-hundred-handed giants the Hekatonkheires, and the one-eyed giants the Cyclopes.

3. For Rhea, damn.....Cronus must be so ruthless that he is willing to kill her while the classic Cronus will not have the gut. But does Rhea still love Cronus after that ????

4. Cronus and Saga have some similarity right ???? Like being conquer by evil and stuff

5. So why doesn't the Titan all gang up on Cronus when they know about his ruthlessness or is it because of their loyalty that they dont even give a damn about his ruling ???

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Wait, so......
1. What was Cronus like before he completely turn into a weapon by Gaia ???? Or is it never stated ???

2. Gaia pretty much dont care about her own children right ????? Or is it applied to only the being before the Titan ???? I mean the three one-hundred-handed giants the Hekatonkheires, and the one-eyed giants the Cyclopes.

3. For Rhea, damn.....Cronus must be so ruthless that he is willing to kill her while the classic Cronus will not have the gut. But does Rhea still love Cronus after that ????

4. Cronus and Saga have some similarity right ???? Like being conquer by evil and stuff

5. So why doesn't the Titan all gang up on Cronus when they know about his ruthlessness or is it because of their loyalty that they dont even give a damn about his ruling ???
5- Would you gang up on Mao Zi Dong or Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin or ISIS leaders when you know how ruthless and dangerous they are?

Tivanenk said:
Yes, and Hades is heavily implied to be showing up in Assassin (due to both Shura's underworld nature and Seiya's sword wound) so we will see a Hades' Cosmo + Cronus' Dunamis combo that will cause us fanboys to all explode at the sheer awesomeness.
yea can`t wait for that :D

also was it after or before tartarus swallowed cronus up?

Tivanenk said:
My boy Hades will make an entrance? Damn looking forward to it

Pontos vs Hades, it would be undetermine since we didnt get anymore of Hades greater feat. So you would have to leave it to Assassin and ND to do their job of showing Hades power more.

If its Hades without Cronus Dunamis then Pontos is the winner.

If its Hades with Cronus Dunamis then Hades win.

Again this is just what I think so take it with a grain of salt.

Zeus maybe is around 1-c or 1-B when he finally appear. Next Dimension update is getting sloppy.

1. The armor that Athena and the two sacred emperor wore are not Kamui but are rather the Personal Cloth just like their personal army right ???

2. Can a Saint cloth evolve to a Kamui ????

3. Just what are the Kamui in a really long in-depth explaination ???? If anyone here are willing to waste time with this question just for fun that is.

there is nothing to explain about it really. we know nothing about kamui

and yea, the armors hades, poseidon, and athena wears are thier scales not thier kamui

so far in manga saint`s in manga reached it but it has less power than actualy kamui. however, it`s said it`s the nearest cloth to kamui

Shining Trapezohedron said:
1. The armor that Athena and the two sacred emperor wore are not Kamui but are rather the Personal Cloth just like their personal army right ???

2. Can a Saint cloth evolve to a Kamui ????

3. Just what are the Kamui in a really long in-depth explaination ???? If anyone here are willing to waste time with this question just for fun that is.
1. The final pages of each tankobon shows some descriptions for some cloths. According vol. 28, Saori donned her Kamui and Hades his surplice. Is said that Poseidon donned his scale, but I can't remeber where.

2. Only gods are supposed to wear Kamuis.

3. http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Kamui

I am surprise when I find out that Hades didn't even donned his own Kamui because of his arrogant of wanting to change Athena to the side of god. But didnt Hades know that it was Poseidon that started the whole Whole war thing in the HyperMyth first and it wasn't Athena fault that Human became corrupted ????

But Athena had access to her Kamui right ??? If not then....Matthew, where did you get the information that Zeus take all of the 12 kamuis and ascend to the highest heaven????? I am curious to know.

1. I find it disheartened that in the end hyperion is still loyal to Cronus even through he is very abusive toward him and his sibling. But what does Cronus think of Hyperion anyway ?????

2. Was the Titan still not using everyone of their technique and power at the end of E.G ???? They seriously need to do the manga or anime of the story about Zeus and other Olympian God.

3. Does Kamui and the Souma had the ability to regenerate ????

i belive it was from hypermyth or taizen encyclopedia that states zeus took all kamuis to higher dimension with him

1. i don`t know much about G cause lol no english transslation

2. i belive they had not obtained thier full power hence they struggled against gold saints

3. any cosmo users has this ability it`s not limited to only kamui/souma users

BIG NEWS

For those who do not known, Saint Seiya is receiving a celebratory Light Novel for the franchise's 30th Anniversary, written by Megumu Okada of Episode G and with drawings by Chimaki Kuori of Saintia Sho, and it is being bundled with the next edition of the Champion Red magazine.

Today, an official synopsis was released:

"Seiya has survived a fierce battle against Poseidon. A coffin with a sleeping girl appears. A new battle and the mystery surrounding the Saint Seiya Golden Age has begun."

Interesting. So it takes place in-between Poseidon and Hades, makes sense, large gap there. But this does leave me curious. I am guessing the girl is somehow tied to the Mythological Era, and is perhaps a Goddess or vessel of a Goddess (Would make sense, given the 'Golden Age' of the title).

What do you all think? Source: http://www.cavzodiaco.com.br/notici...-historia-comemorativa-pelos-30-anos-da-serie

I would be hyped... but I already knew this since last month. What were you doing during that time, Matt? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back