• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

The principle behind it was fine, a universe with infinite temporal axes would have to be infinite-dimensional. It's the whole "infinitely superior" to one another part that nets you high 1-B.
I'm not saying the logic was bad (I was neutral on it, it did seem more rarer than the typical hyper timelines being proposed in other verses) just the word "high 1-B" triggered people to start derailing immediately.

I gotchu, “ I am both male and female, the god who manifests all things in existence. Under any circumstances, I will inevitably bring them to fruition and manifest them, even if it is the great god whose soul is sealed. “
all I got from it is that Gaia is nonbinary or genderfluid. everything else kinda seems like a nothingburger

This is from metis, Athena’s mom. The statement is that she can cause anything to manifest. In other words, she can bring anything into being, even Gaia who is sealed

So Metis was freed by Uranus
Same Uranus who in this very same chapter popped Pontos' Ars Magna like it was made of cardboard after the thing tanked higher dimensional lightning
Uranus is dead btw
And Gaia is above Uranus, Pontos and Metis

Acutally, it’s somewhat flabbergasting that you consider manifesting everything in existence as nothing
i was kinda expecting something like destroying the multiverse or something i guess. i just dont like statements that are either open-ended or have multiple interpretations tbh. though idk the context so maybe it is quite impressive if you take its highest possible interpretation

So the situation seems to be that Pontos and the other Primordials have different plans, which sucks for Mister Krabs because he's the weakest of them. Can't wait to see Metis in action

No Dark Wing this month unfortunately. Was hyped to see Sojiro target Yaldabaoth with a cross dimensional GE

did she unlock super saiyan blanco?
Blanco Unshakable (hopefully soon?)

dark-sakura-sakura-matou.gif

Back