• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

then what was the "easy enough" for?

but wouldnt the default assumption be that it was the same universe created and destroyed over and over as opposed to multiple, separate universes being destroyed at once?
UniverseS as in plural

And the “easy enough” is me acknowledging what you said

UniverseS as in plural
yeah but that still holds true even if its just one universe after another. It would still make sense to say "countless universes were destroyed". Though i'm not gonna complain if we get 2-B with this so eh

here's to hoping ND decanonizes GA/GR so we can get a stronger G trilogy 🥶

Last edited:
Okay maybe I'm stupid but would someone explain the canonicity blog?? it says that pretty everything is canon yet Hasty here says it isnt and that even G trilogy will get its separate profiles different to the canon. I feel like I'm getting mixed signals here

They are alternate timelines with Gold Saint feats/scaling not cross scalable between them, though Senses are
but the blog literally says that everything is cross-scalable. That's why I'm so confused but if that was true hasty wouldnt be talking about 5-B gold saints

G(Not GA OR GR) is a prequel to classic, literally said by Okada and Kuru, but we don’t treat it as such here, it’s treated differently on the wiki for various reasons.

Hope that cleared some confusion.

but the blog literally says that everything is cross-scalable. That's why I'm so confused but if that was true hasty wouldnt be talking about 5-B gold saints
Unshakable herself said feats weren't iirc
Unfortunately, she's been banned for quite frankly dubious reasons so we can't confirm, at least on the site

G(Not GA OR GR) is a prequel to classic, literally said by Okada and Kuru, but we don’t treat it as such here, it’s treated differently on the wiki for various reasons.

Hope that cleared some confusion.
that cleared up nothing unfrtunately cuz I know that part already

why and how?
It was determined he was using ChatGPT for translations and for misrepresenting the verse
The last one was especially weird considering the scan the scan they used against him was translated as 2-A in a prior CRT by other staff, and he was banned for not pushing for 1-B

It was determined he was using ChatGPT for translations and for misrepresenting the verse
The last one was especially weird considering the scan the scan they used against him was translated as 2-A in a prior CRT by other staff, and he was banned for not pushing for 1-B
so he was downplaying the verse? Is that a reason to be banned?

no but it could have stemmed from a CRT. Also i did read the verse page. If i had found the answer i wouldnt be asking right? It says G is canon but if thats the case why the canon split?
The works that are canon to each other are literally laid out.

Canon meaning “in the same multiverse” then the timelines are split up according to the CRT.

The works that are canon to each other are literally laid out.

Canon meaning “in the same multiverse” then the timelines are split up according to the CRT.
yeah okay after reading everything again I'm even more confused as to why the canons got split when even the sequels to Ep G are listed as canon to the main timeline

Ofc it’s not going to make sense if you haven’t read the manga…
I'll get there it cant be helped. look at the verse page there's a shit load of mangas to get through more than any other series I follow. That said i was wondering if I should even bother now that theres a chance ND might decanonize GA/GR

Basically, G and the classic are not considered the same universe, but within the same multiverse. They just call it a canon split cos idk

So, personal complaint: I don't think Reactive Power Level should be on the Powers and Abilities page as it's only Seiya and Ikki who are expressly noted to have it and both times it's treated as a big thing tied to them specifically.

Seiya gets stronger each time he gets knocked down as well as each time he uses his skills, and Ikki gets stronger each time he's injured or killed.

No other Saint on panel has that, and when Seiya and Ikki do it, it's treated as a big surprise.

I'll get there it cant be helped. look at the verse page there's a shit load of mangas to get through more than any other series I follow. That said i was wondering if I should even bother now that theres a chance ND might decanonize GA/GR

Then don’t read it

so he was downplaying the verse? Is that a reason to be banned?
Downplaying? Hardly. She was going for the safest, most narratively consistent interpretation imo backed up by other translators, including wiki translators. Even the usual opposition that disagrees with her CRTs was in favor of a 2-A cosmology based on the scans in question
But hey, if StS Is 1-B it's 1-B. I just hope that when the time comes to make that thread, we won't run into a similar issue but with inflating ratings instead

Downplaying? Hardly. She was going for the safest, most narratively consistent interpretation imo backed up by other translators, including wiki translators. Even the usual opposition that disagrees with her CRTs was in favor of a 2-A cosmology based on the scans in question
But hey, if StS Is 1-B it's 1-B. I just hope that when the time comes to make that thread, we won't run into a similar issue but with inflating ratings instead
Low 1-A Saint Seiya coming to a wiki near you

thats kinda messed up. The 2-A rating should've been solidified first with every possible piece of evidence. Upgrades can happen later so thats no reason to ban someone. Thats like saying dbh supporters who pushed for 2-A years ago instead of 1-C should be banned lol

thats kinda messed up. The 2-A rating should've been solidified first with every possible piece of evidence. Upgrades can happen later so thats no reason to ban someone
It is what it is, I suppose. I just don't want anyone accusing us of inflating statistics when the 1-B upgrade drops

Back