• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Isnt that from the Libra weapon tho?
They also have Star busting statements, despite being much stronger, while guys like sorrento who get oneshot by Aldebaran can survive shuns “infinite power” nebula storms. Because Kurumada seems to hate internal consistency.

They also have Star busting statements, despite being much stronger, while guys like sorrento who get oneshot by Aldebaran can survive shuns “infinite power” nebula storms. Because Kurumada seems to hate internal consistency.
"infinite power" that still gets fodderized by light speed 😭
I swear Kuru is trolling half the time

DAMN! so he knew this even back then
I’ve never really been on board with how we treated canon, so I welcomed the change to what we have now.

Lancelot was a piece of work sometimes, but I respected him as a person, not so much as a debater. We got a long when we weren’t arguing.

I’ve never really been on board with how we treated canon, so I welcomed the change to what we have now.

Lancelot was a piece of work sometimes, but I respected him as a person, not so much as a debater. We got a long when we weren’t arguing.
He kinda beat you in that debate tho ngl

Are you a hard core canon separatist? i mean most people seem to cross scale spin-offs and classic just fine

He kinda beat you in that debate tho ngl

Are you a hard core canon separatist? i mean most people seem to cross scale spin-offs and classic just fine
I hard disagree.

He had a constant habit it editing his comments after I responded to him, 9/10 times what you’re reading now and what I was arguing against are way different.

If you’re reading through the discussion thread, take note of how many time his comments are edited and how many times I call him out for doing it.

And how did I lose a debate about G being stronger than other works and singular gods when Okada has since confirmed it 3 times?

I was right 😭

will G Golds still keep their 3-C/low 2-C scaling? And speed?
They will be stuck at light speed for the most part. The only base ftl Gold is Vassilios from DW
As for AP, probably not, unless you want to scale a few to Titans with Dunamis, but none really do without buffs except maybe Shura but he's a special case

They will be stuck at light speed for the most part. The only base ftl Gold is Vassilios from DW
As for AP, probably not, unless you want to scale a few to Titans with Dunamis, but none really do without buffs except maybe Shura but he's a special case
The legendary bronzes might maintain low 2-C, but speed is likely to be something like “light speed, up to infinite via miracles”.
light speed still? does GA/GR not give them any MFTL+ feats for their base?

light speed still? does GA/GR not give them any MFTL+ feats for their base?
GR gives all 9th Sense users mftl, but nothing more
GA gives God Cloth users at least ftl
Some of the revived Golds had God Cloths such as Camus so he would be ftl/mftl/infinite regardless
The others its scaling based

GR gives all 9th Sense users mftl, but nothing more
GA gives God Cloth users at least ftl
Some of the revived Golds had God Cloths such as Camus so he would be ftl/mftl/infinite regardless
The others its scaling based
9th sense? you mean dunamis right?
And shouldn't god cloths all be infinite?

9th sense? you mean dunamis right?
And shouldn't god cloths all be infinite?
Dunamis is the maximum expression of the 9th Sense, obviously anything the 9th has Dunamis would also have
Probably, but I was talking about feats, I wasn't considering other scaling methods

Ofc this is all for manga Golds, anime/Toei Golds have much better statements all around, including BB statements
So they would have a much easier time getting ftl/Low 2-C than their manga counterparts

Saint seiya
ah my bad. So I think the Canon should at least be low 2-C, likely even 2-C for the god tiers although given what you said about Shaka, 2-B god tiers also sounds good, my only concern is how that feat would be 2-B instead of low 2-C.

As for G trilogy, I havent finished it but since all the universe busting gold saint statements come from it I wouldnt be comfortable putting at least higher tier gold saints below 3-A/high 3-A at least. The 5 bronze should be that level in base as well IMO with god cloths being 2-B/2-A/whatever

Back