• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya 8th Sense 5D HDE Removal

If you guys didn't believe in 5d SS, why didn't you disprove it in the OG thread by unshakeable one. Since everyone have already argued their point and disprove some point. I don't think this thread seems that much important anymore to attract audience.

If you guys didn't believe in 5d SS, why didn't you disprove it in the OG thread by unshakeable one. Since everyone have already argued their point and disprove some point. I don't think this thread seems that much important anymore to attract audience.
Because I wasn’t fully aware of what HDE actually entailed (I thought this meant simply existing in a higher dimension, not literally being infinitely big and 5-D sized) to realize how wrong what was being argued in that thread was, nor was I aware of the Wiki standards about spatial dimensions and R>F to actually merit this (where in this case it’s simply a higher level of consciousness/mind) or the standard for higher plane statements needing to evaluated with in story context. And no, none of the points brought up here were disproved in the other thread or even brought up.

Also I don’t know what you’re getting at with the last comment, Saint Seiya threads are always the same like 4 users giving any actual substantial input no matter what’s being argued. The series simply doesn’t have many followers or those interested in it in general.

Starting from the bottom, what is the current justification for 4-D Existance in the verse?
Every point is in the OP and addressed accordingly. The thread is also linked in the top comment.

But to summarize, nothing substantial that checks off the wiki standards but a one liner about a higher dimension removed from all in setting/verse context.

Every point is in the OP and addressed accordingly. The thread is also linked in the top comment.

But to summarize, nothing substantial that checks off the wiki standards but a one liner about a higher dimension removed from all in setting/verse context.
The OP doesn't explain what is considered 4-D existence in the verse.

wdym?

ignoring whether or not either side is correct for a moment.

the "for 5D HDE" side argues that the plane is above space and time which is 4D hence where 5D comes from.

I'm uncertain what you're referring to?

wdym?

ignoring whether or not either side is correct for a moment.

the "for 5D HDE" side argues that the plane is above space and time which is 4D hence where 5D comes from.

I'm uncertain what you're referring to?
To reword it, are there characters that would fit in between those of 3-D existence and the proposed 5-D existence? If so why?

Well, there's actually no such thing ever really even alluded to in the verse in the first place as far as I can tell.

This is the only instance and I've detailed in the OP why it has nothing to do with any dimensional existence.
To reword it, are there characters that would fit in between those of 3-D existence and the proposed 5-D existence? If so why?
I don't see why or how so, no.
And this puts the problem in perspective well, a proposal like that was ridiculous guesswork and this mental plane doesn't even have a description of being above space and time whatsoever.

The nail on the coffin on this being false is that Asmita and Sisyphos perceive it by raising their consciousness before even awakening the 8th sense, whereas the statement about Asmita's thoughts transcending space and time (because it was as if he gained the knowledge of the world) came after he awakened the 8th sense. It's completely uncorrelated.
Tiering wise? Yes, those who scale to the BB and above without clear 5D superiority would fit within that range
This is AP, not existence.

Ok? I admit I don't see how this is relevant. Tier 2 power does exist in the verse that's for sure. We do know gods are higher dimensional but not where they fit exactly in relation to the membrane.

At this time, I'm fine with HDE removal.
Greatly appreciate the input. Would you be able to help me with one more thing in calling any available staff well versed with dimensional stuff to evaluate this further or let me know who else to go to? I'm relatively new to making CRTs and not sure who to contact.

Yeah, the thread seems concluded discussion wise, just need one (or two?) more staff agreements.
It's controversial. Regardless of popularity.You'll likely need more. Anythibg tier 1 is controversial. Also, there's a team on discord developing a Google doc wprths of counter arguments.

It's controversial. Regardless of popularity.You'll likely need more. Anythibg tier 1 is controversial. Also, there's a team on discord developing a Google doc wprths of counter arguments.
For two mini chapters worth of material? The OP in itself goes over pretty much every line in them remotely related to this topic, I'd think it'd be simpler to just tackle them directly if there're any grievances, which no one's still taken up. The 48 hour grace period passed long ago. Feel free to post it though, while I look for more staff in the meantime.

I’m not so certain the OP is entirely truthful in its portrayal of the events that took place in those 2 chapters, but that’s mostly likely byproduct of the BR and Spanish translations of this manga that constantly just add a bunch of random context or flat out remove whole lines from the text.

I’m not so certain the OP is entirely truthful in its portrayal of the events that took place in those 2 chapters, but that’s mostly likely byproduct of the BR and Spanish translations of this manga that constantly just add a bunch of random context or flat out remove whole lines from the text.
Which isn't an issue at all here, the raws for every statement used are linked along with doubly verified translations by ExecutorN0 and on the onsite translation thread. It's coming off as baseless skepticism at this point.

Which isn't an issue at all here, the raws for every statement used are linked along with doubly verified translations by ExecutorN0 and on the onsite translation thread. It's coming off as baseless skepticism at this point.
No baseless skepticism, I was giving you benefit of the doubt.

No baseless skepticism, I was giving you benefit of the doubt.
Cool. Then I don't see what issue there is to have. The scans are linked, with both Spanish translations used being verified by credible translators here. The context is literally as clear and straightforward as it can be. You don't even need to read the dialogue to gather what's being said here, just looking at the panels shows what's being argued quite clearly about it being a mental plane shaped by their thoughts.

Cool. Then I don't see what issue there is to have. The scans are linked, with both Spanish translations used being verified by credible translators here. The context is literally as clear and straightforward as it can be. You don't even need to read the dialogue to gather what's being said here, just looking at the panels shows what's being argued quite clearly about it being a mental plane shaped by their thoughts.
Any arguments that don’t require reading the context clearly isn’t relying on any actual basis but relying on people’s willingness to agree for agrees sake.

Mental planes can be any dimension, the collective unconscious from SMT comes to mind so that’s not even relevant.

Any arguments that don’t require reading the context clearly isn’t relying on any actual basis but relying on people’s willingness to agree for agrees sake.

Mental planes can be any dimension, the collective unconscious from SMT comes to mind so that’s not even relevant.
I'm just saying that what's being argued is that explicitly shown through panelling alone, though the pretty direct dialogue does make it quite more coherent, yes.

I don't play SMT, but if it's considered a higher dimension, I'm sure it has some of the evidence required by the wiki standards that's completely absent here. The mental plane in question here is literally shaped and created by their thoughts and perceived through just raising consciousness. In any case it puts any sort of physical/spiritual HDE off the table.

Acting like the plane being shaped by their thoughts is any kind of counter to anything is ridiculous.

Back