• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint of killers vs zeno sama.

Vs

Speed equalized.
Zeno is bloodlusted
Just hope this isn't a stomp.

Last edited:
I wasn’t referring to a stomp. I was just curious if both are bloodlusted. But Saint of Killers oneshots, he only has to pull the trigger to win.

I wasn’t referring to a stomp. I was just curious if both are bloodlusted. But Saint of Killers oneshots, he only has to pull the trigger to win.
Zeno can close his fist and erase also.
Saint of Killer wincon is his death hax? does he uses it in character?
I don't know if that's in character as I'm not sure he would be able to kill zeno with a stare.
Yeah, I get.
Hmm, then I guess he wins, despite Zeno using his erasure a lot of times, he doesnt use it just by seeing people, unless I forgot something
Should I change to bloodlusted?

Hmm, then I guess he wins, despite Zeno using his erasure a lot of times, he doesnt use it just by seeing people, unless I forgot something
SBA tells that Zeno knows who his enemy is, so he would start with EE right at the start.
I don't know if that's in character as I'm not sure he would be able to kill zeno with a stare.
I guess it quitely depends on who charges faster, Zeno does only need to close his fists to perform an action at once.

Also nice pfp.

From the Standard Battle Assumptions page (Using bold to highlight the stuff related to the match):

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other."

From the Standard Battle Assumptions page (Using bold to highlight the stuff related to the match):

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other."
Well, then we cant assume that Zeno will just use his Erasure in the start, as he will see nothing than a man that doesnt even looks like special

Well, it's not possible to assess whose attack will hit first because Zeno's attack can target anyone regardless of distance and the Saint's attack never misses and are always fatal. Seems pretty inconclusive to me.

Back