• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Jupiter fights a Samurai Dragon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
For Gar's sake.

Sailor Moon vs Digimon

Sailor of Jupiter vs The Crimson Samurai God of Destruction

-Both are 3-C

-Speed is le equal

-Takes Place at Athena's Palace

-SBA

FIGHT!!!!

Sailor Jupiter: 1 (Gar)

Gaiomo: 1 (Cursed)

Inconclusive: 0

Jupiter SM
Gaioumon collectors card

It depends on what a Sailor Crystal is. If it is something he can target, he'll likely be fine.

No. We basically said that they aren't all equal in power. (It was mostly a Next 0rder thing). As such Gaiomon and Kuzuhamon stay 3-C with Titamon staying 2-C due to him being related to the Olympos Xll who are = The Royal Knights.

Leaning on Jupiter for now, but I might switch to inconclusive

Both seem fairly even overall but unless Gaiomon can destroy her Star seed soon she's going to have immediate resurrection repeatedly until the fight ends or until it's destroyed.

She can use her Holy Sword to wear him down overtime after a good while, and she can transmute him with a homing star burst (Which he doesn't have resistance too....Weirdly enough)

That's about all I can argue, a bit close I say

It's on her body, so he can definitely hit it, just not sure if he can actually hit it if he doesn't know it's there on an opponent he has no knowledge on

Well, two of his main attacks are literally a bunch of explosions.

• Gaia Reactor: Concentrates all the energy within the atmosphere, and then detonates it.
  • TERA BURST: Blasts the opponent with multiple explosions.
And there's this thing.

• Jüouguruma: Emits rays of light in every direction from the orbs in its claws.

Gargoyle One said:
It's on her body, so he can definitely hit it, just not sure if he can actually hit it if he doesn't know it's there on an opponent he has no knowledge o

Actually it's not. The only people who have their star seed on their bodies are Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, and Sailor Galaxia. It's specifically for aethestics. Everyone has it "inside of them". It only comes out after you destroy their bodies and souls.

I mean, all Digimon can attack souls. If he soul becomes visible, he'll be able to destroy it.

Because of Star Seeds right? Wouldn't Gaia Reactor or Terra Burst handle that? I mean all his attacks strike the mind and soul, so it is bound to hit the star seed. Especially considering what they do.

I thought this was about the dragon in Scooby Doo for a second there.

Voting Gaiomon with mid-high difficulty, but I think he will pull of since he have soul manipulation.

Cant Gaiomon just make her will to fight go away and get over it?

CursedGentleman said:
Voting Gaiomon with mid-high difficulty, but I think he will pull of since he have soul manipulation.
Her type 8 can save her from soul Manipulation.

And taking away her will to fight is Mind Manipulation no?

It's Empathic Manipulation. Dunno how we treat it from Mind Manipulation honestly these days. Also her star seed isn't really much different from a Digicore. I say that if he uses his explosive based attacks, he'd be able to hit and destroy it.

Back