• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
She seems to be a new type of spam it seems.. Let's see how this goes.

Sailor Moon vs Digimon

Leader of Shadow Galaxia vs The Keeper of Time

-Speed Equal

-Clockmon is Low 2-C

-SBA

-Takes place on a desolate planet.

FIGHT!!!

Sailor Galaxia: 0

Clockmo: 5 (Galaxian, Blue, Gar, Velox, Boogie)

Inconclusive: 0

Sailor galaxia
Clockmon

I mean, his only main signature attack is Chrono Breaker or his other Time powers like acceleration and such.

Pretty sure that if the Clock leads with Chrono Breaker that Galaxia has no means of resisting it given the characters it has affected.

I suppose the only question is how quick the activation speed is. Galaxia's main chance is if she can get her point off first. From what I can see, that would be effective if it lands.

Yes. The attack is mainly stops time first and the erasure is the aftereffect.

Galaxia attempts to point but realizes she is stopped in time and eventually is killed/erased.

Clock on takes this low-diff.

Well, it depends if Galaxia can point faster than Clockmon, I saw the video and I think that Clockmon's move and the same speed as pointing someone

tell me your opinion about his move

Back