• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Galaxia Profile edit.

There are some problems and in-correct tiering within Galaxia's profile, it would be helpful to Roleplayers and Sailor Moon/Anime/Manga fans alike if these could be fixed, thanks.

The Problems~

This Character has forms like all of the SM characters. She has a Civilian form that takes place in the Anime and Manga, though only the Manga really gives a clear enough look at this form for a good profile to be made on it. She also has a Anime Exclusive form known as Chaos Galaxia that should be added and given a look into.

The Anime and Manga continuities.

Unlike most Anime, the Sailor Moon anime took a very different path than the Manga did. Most of the Characters within the Universe were changed around, their powers and feats became a bit different and somewhat more powerful in some cases. Sailor Galaxia Is such, and since she has a completely different Anime continuity, I think it is neccessary to make separate sections for these versions since they are actualy completely different characters alltogether.

The abilities lacks Electricity manipulation, as Galaxia Attack, "Galactica Inflation" Incorporated Lighting, also there is a scene of Galaxia using an attack inwhich she raised her arm and pointed her Finger to the sky, resulting in a giant bolt of Dark Lightning to fire upon Sailor Moon and the StarLights. Also she has been shown in the Anime to be able to open and possibly control a Pocket Dismension where she stores the Sailor Crystals she has gathered. This and Teleportation also count as Spatial Manipulatiom to some extent. She also has the applications for Energy Manipulation as she has been seen to use an Aura in battle while also being able to form Energy blasts. She has the ability of Telepathy as seen in the Anime. Possible Telekinesis. From there thats about it.

Her Tier cannot be Multi-Galaxy, because she was able to go evenly against Eternal Sailor Moon, enraged, and at her Strongest and still they never were able to really defeat each other. Also Eternal Sailor Moon is confirmed at Universe Level, possibly beyond that slightly, Sailor Cosmos though cannot Conpensate for that Tier, as she was never stated to be Usagi in the Manga, and Naoko Takeuchi said herself that Sailor Cosmos's Identity is meant to be a Mystery. She threatens the Universe in the Manga and being the Soldier of Destruction possessed the ability to destroy the Universe with the Saffir Crystal since Usagi's Silver Crystal is the direct opposite of her own. Also in the Anime she stated she had plans to destroy all of Space, which im Toei terms means significantly beyond the Universe, also she defeated and Sealed away the Abstract being of Chaos by herself, which means with that evidence she could threaten on a Multi-Universal Tier, even being on that level of Destructive capacity, maybe even higher.

The Stats are rather accurate except for her Lifting Strengh, which should be a bit higher, considering Base form Sailor Moon jumped into the Atmosphere on Leg strengh alone and Base Galaxia is far stronger than that form of Sailor Moon, her Sailor Senshi form very much over-shadowing that also. When Galaxia fought the StarLights across the Universe in the Manga, it stated they destroyed Several Star Systems and Planets by accident, which means her Striking Strengh is probably alot higher than its rather harsh Status.

Anothet ability shown in the Anime was when she was harmed, she displayed a feat of healing herself without any medical procedures, completely healed on her own.

And now, she is missing her Sword and Energy whip from her Equipment, both of these were shown in the Anime, and thats all, I do hope this shows the clear need for a edit to her profile.

Sailor Galaxia's profile was mainly based on the manga version, not the anime version, as there are major differences compared to the manga & anime from what I have heard.

The manga is considered canon over the anime to the Sailor Moon franchise, due to the author of Sailor Moon having no involvement in directing the anime series, thus the feats that she has displayed in the manga takes priority over the feats from the anime.

Unless all of the feats that you described come directly from the manga itself, I don't think they can be used.

Most of the feats described were from the Anime version, but not all of them were actualy. So I'll lisy the feats from the Manga that I described in the Appeal.

Problems.~

She has a Civilian form which in the Manga, was shown to have been quite powerful, enough so that it might be neccessary to add it to her profile.

Feats.~

Electricity Manipulation.- Her attack Galactica Inflation involves Lightning which is a form of Electricity.

Aura/Aura Manipulation. - Has a power up and in-battle aura in the Manga.

Possible Telekinisis.

Her Mental abilities conpensate for Telepathy.

Sailor Galaxia fought a enraged full power Eternal Sailor Moon in the Manga, who was stated to be Universe level. She managed to successfuly counter her equaly in battle, also it is stated their Sailor Crystals are the equal opposites of eachother. So since the Silver Crystal is Universe level, so is the Saffer crystal, especialy since it is implied that Galaxia is probably more destructive in power terms than Sailor Moon, which is why she needs to be at Eternal Sailor Moons power in Tiering, and also because she could threaten on a Universe level.

Her lifting and striking strengh are a bit based on her Civilian form, because Base Sailor Moon leaped into the Earth's orbit on Leg strengh alone, and Galaxia is by far way more powerful than that form. Im not saying she is just as powerful in AP on these, but certainly can do more than whats given, especialy counting her speed and shown strengh.

This is all of the Manga feats that need to be taken seriously.

Well, I will highlight this for more input.

I do actualy, I can list a few other reasons and feats.

She can sense energy on a Galactic scale.

Proved to be powerful enough Eternal Sailor Moon never actualy defeated her in battle, instead managed to talk her defeat.

She can survive in space, flew around the Universe casualy and was shown actualy standing afloat amongst the stars of Space.

Can sense Sailor Crystals on a Planetary Scale, maybe Solar System.

Has the ability to teleport through Dismensions

When in her Civiliam form she emanated enough power to Surprise Usagi, who remarked that she was putting out more than any other villian she had fought, and the last Villian was stated to be Multi-Galaxy actualy, also this was in her Civilain form. Her Sailor Senshi form was said, to completely over-shadow the power emanated by her Civilian form by incredible lenghs, and going by how they fought equaly and Usagi couldnt best Galaxia in battle, she fits Universal/Universal+ terms of power and threatening capacity due to her Crystal again being equal to the Silver Crystal confirmed as Universal in power.

Scans would be preferable, if you can provide. Not only because we can then link them into the profile, ensuring accuracy, but because, unfortunately, there aren't many well versed in this franchise (shameless pun intended) to be able to agree with or deny the proposals. For example when was it stated her crystal was equal to the Silver Crystal and within the rules of the franchise, is this AP scalable?

Yeah I can provide a few scans that are available.
Electricity Manipulation-
M_galacticainflation.jpg

Aura/Survival in Space.- https://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/smile_3-05_015_sailor_moon.jpg
Eternal Sailor Moon defeating Multi-Galaxy AP Queen Nehelenia in a single attack. -
Nehellenia_Defeat.jpg

Sailor Galaxia talking slightly on how her and Sailor Moon are equals and their Crystals are the opposite as the Saffer Crystal is the Ultimate force of Destruction, and the Silver Crystal the Ultimate Force of Creation, she needed both to have complete dominion over the Universe. -https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act57/011.jpg
Sailor Galaxia states here she would take over the Galaxy and then the Universe. - https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act57/012.jpg
This is a Screen Shot of Sailor Moon's profile, it discusses her Attack Potency being High Universe to Universe+ level in AP, so how can she with this level of AP be only equal to Sailor Galaxia who's AP is actualy higher because she is the Soldier of Destruction who's Crystal is admitted to be higher in destructive Capacity than the Silver Crystal, which is Universe level and above slightly, she can again threaten and attack on a Universe level. - https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/768xq90/923/4sIbo9.png
In the Manga, base form Sailor Moon along with the rest of the Senshi, leap into orbit. Given this, and how Sailor Senshi form Galaxia vastly overshadows this form in all aspects, her Lifting Strengh and Striking strengh should probably be given a look into based on power scaling from there.
This scan shows how when Sailor Galaxia powers up in her Civilian form, Usagi states that this power is greater than the power of all the Enemies they have fought. So, since her Sailor Senshi form vastly overshadows this power, it makes it reasonable for it to be Equal to Eternal Sailor Moon but a bit higher in Attack Potency? Since her Crystal is more destructive in power than Sailor Moon's Crystal, and such. - https://gallery.missdream.org/albums/scanlation_smoon/smoon_act55/009.jpg

As for your Question, yes it is. Because Sailor Galaxia can already put out enough AP to destroy the Universe, but, she needs the Silver Crystal to make another Galaxy/Universe. She is the Senshi of Destruction and therefore does hold a Higher destructive capacity than Sailor Moon, who holds her main power in making and Healing. Which is why she couldnt defeat Galaxia in battle.

Thats all the Scans I could find in evidence, but I could do more if this isnt enough, though this is a pretty good amount of proof.

Which form of Sailor Moon is Galaxia equal to? The Lambda power, or some other one?

She is equal to Eternal Sailor Moon when enraged, in tems of when they fought. Her destructive capacity though is still higher than Eternal Sailor Moon enraged though, her Attack "Galactica Super String" wouldve destroyed her if Sailor Cosmos hadnt stepped in to negate it. Also, Sailor Cosmos isnt a form of Sailor Moon, except in theory. Naoko Takeuchi said herself Cosmos is meant to be ambiguous.

Well, then I suppose that Galaxia would be High Universe level as well.

Also, are you saying that all of the Lambda power forms should be removed from the Sailor Senshi?

High Universal is a reasonble level to compare, but she is still has a Higher Destructive capacity than Usagi, which can be calced around Universal+ since it took Cosmos to counter her most powerful attack.

No actualy, Im just saying that Sailor Cosmos isnt Usagi canonicly. She might be, but its a theory. Until better English translations became available, it was wildy rumored that Usagi would later become Cosmos. But Naoko disproved it as canon in a interview, stating that her identity is meant to remain a mystery, not even even she honestly.

The only other issue is Galaxia's LS and SS, because it probably is on a higher level than what it is. As like I said, Usagi jumped into Space on leg strengh in her base form, and Galaxia is by far massively above that by the Stars Arc of the Manga.

Well, infinite 3D power does not generally scale to universal 4D power. It is a very wide tier.

I have temporarily unlocked the page. I think that it is okay if you appropriately adjust it.

I am still iffy in regards to the High Universal tiering for Sailor Galaxia. What was the reason for the High Universal rating for Eternal Sailor Moon anyways?

That said, if Sailor Galaxia scales to a full powered Eternal Sailor Moon, I think that I am okay with High Universe level.

I am afraid that I do not remember. Imperator100 vanished halfway through the revision thread, so the Sailor Moon profiles are currently a bit of a mess.

The reason was due to her being able to go against Galaxia evenly in Battle, with neither being able to really defeat the other, also she could possibly destroy Chaos in that fully engraged state, it was utilizing the full power of the Silver Crystal also, and when Galaxia powered up Galactica Super String and then launched the attack, it wouldve defeated her if it hadnt been for Sailor Cosmos intervening and blocking the attack.

And Galaxia was stated to literally have infinite power, which made her High 3-A?

If Eternal Sailor Moon was considered to be powerful enough to destroy Chaos in her state at full powers, wouldn't this mean that ESM should be Low 2-C instead of High 3-A?

I believe that is Chaos' current tiering anyways.

Back