• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sage Monarch Minor-Minor Editions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper
Perhaps this isn't even necessary and I could just add it to his profile...

CRT

Hax
Low 2-C Law Manipulation For Godly Laws Users:

Magical laws and godly laws were fundamentally different. The latter were created by the legion of gods, whereas the former were simply rules that governed the operation of the universe. Considering that the legion of gods could create one universe after another, it was only natural that their laws surpassed magical laws.

Reality Warping For Yang Qi's Unknown Move:

This may change in the future but for this key

Yang Qi attacked like a dragon or tiger, lunging through the sword light directly toward Traceless Slasher. He thrust his palm out, and it contained power to destroy myriads of worlds and crush magical laws of all types. All truth existed in that palm, truth that existed outside of truth, nothing else. It was with casual abandon that Yang Qi controlled the truths of safety and defense. These were actions that were within the realm of the legion of gods!
Traceless Slasher's jaw dropped as he realized that this palm attack was something that no daoist technique or sword energy could do anything about. Anything sent against this technique would be instantly fettered; it could change metal to wood, wood to water, and so on. It could completely subvert the five phases! It was a power that Yang Qi could only use by drawing fully on his Blood of the One God, thanks to the level of his cultivation base.

It was only a small fraction of the full potential of the technique; if he used it to the fullest, it could alter the truths of the dao of heaven.

As he thrust his palm out, numerous heavenly eyes popped open above his head, containing countless heavenly tribulations that attacked him.

After all, this was an incredibly domineering move that defied the natural laws of the dao of heaven. There was no way the dao of heaven could accept it, thus it rained fury down on him in the form of heavenly tribulation.

However, the tribulation did nothing to him, for as soon as it descended it was devoured by the primal-chaos elder-snake.

POP!

Yang Qi's palm landed on Traceless Slasher, who screamed as he exploded into a cloud of quintessence energy, magical symbols, and godliness.
Range
Since the thread on range seems finished, i'll upgrade his range to Interdimensional. For being able to reach out to Mist https://i.imgur.com/QLBJlaJ.png

He should also have dimensional travel for being able to go back and forth from the mortal world such as opening rifts https://i.imgur.com/FqUeHpp.png

I forgot to add creation and sealing to his powers and abilities section which are already abilities listed.

Side-note
Also MC is 3-A in a seemingly non-qualifying higher dimension/universe, hyperdimensions are stated to surpass normal space-time, as to what degree/effect something like this https://i.imgur.com/LyP1nSz.png

´©ÁÔÇ┐´©Á(´ ═íÓ╝ÄÓ║ ═£╩û ═íÓ╝ÄÓ║ `)´©ÁÔÇ┐´©Á

I dont know anything about this verse but I just read the page for Yang Qi:

His abilities need far more justifications so far they are too bare.

Is there any more to solidify his acausality? Else he is simply resistant to fate manipulation.

You missed the scan where it states he exists outside of fate and even doesn't exist in the current timeline's future.

Oh wait is this in the explanations? Sorry did not see it at the bottom of the page. Maybe you should add a short summary to the main powers and abilities?

Yeah I see it now, mb.

Also the CRT here looks good with scans. You should try asking a member of staff to approve of it.

It's fine, I'll add a-little explanation after this CRT. In the verse page, his constitution type is explained in terminology already too.

As for staff, I'll bump it a day more and ask a random one.

I can ask a staff member if you want, there is no real point in wasting another day lol. Especially if the verse does not have any other supporters.

Is this a Xuanhuan? Cause the Lover betraying MC plot reminds me of Xuanhuan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back