• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiny Sage Monarch Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper

Information Manipulation (Type 2) for anyone in the Demolishing Realm and above:

The World of Mirages is created by cultivators of the Demolishing level.

ZYYQNn3.png

It is a layered world:

M4GO9Fe.png

You can think of it as a virtual game, where you kill for experience points but in this scenario, you absorb the data and information of what you kill. The entire realm is composed of data and information:

mWfna8g.png

It is thought of as a game and unreal:

12npNin.png

When you die, you respawn outside the World of Mirages because the laws of life and death were altered. Through this speech, Yang Qi reveals that the World of Mirages is real:

73NvQjr.png

Abstract Existence (Type 1) & Mid-Godly:

Cultivators should have Abstract Existence (Type 1) for being able to exist as just a will. This is only relevant if they lose everything, so I'll put that note in P&A:

LquagZb.png

Yang Qi was nearly erased by evil Yang Qi:

pLSLwSW.png

Although Yang Qi defeated Evil Yang Qi, he actually died and only his will survived, he then recreated what he had lost:

YbykAoc.png

Not sure if this required a CRT but I plan to copy and paste resistance to powernull from Yang Qi onto these two profiles .

Not sure if this is Psychometry. Leaf Dao-Denier missed his opponent by a moment, but he grabbed lingering energy to replay what had happened.
F4JHRKB.png

Why Mid-Godly regeneration; is it due to the allusion to the will being related to the void and deathlessness (as probably being nonexistent)?

Just in case, I see low-godly at worst from the regeneration on the will though I want to see more contexts on the will. I think everything else.

Why Mid-Godly regeneration; is it due to the allusion to the will being related to the void and deathlessness (as probably being nonexistent)?

Just in case, I see low-godly at worst from the regeneration on the will though I want to see more contexts on the will. I think everything else.
The soul is the mind. So regen from the will should be mid-godly.

As for the will, it is some intangible metaphysical aspect the author added along side the nascent divinity, Animadestiny, destiny (not fate) and some other stuff. At low cultivation levels it isn't relevant, it is only when you approach the deathless throne and Godhood that it becomes requirement that you increase the grade of your will.

The levels of will convergence are as follows:
  • Normal.
  • Stupendous.
  • Destabilizing.
  • Terrifying.
  • Paramount (the scan in OP for mid-godly).
  • Unbounded.
  • Half-Annulled
  • Annulled.
Yang Qi's last key is that way because of his will. As for the grade of the soul, it follows cultivation levels and can be higher than the body.

A-bit of a useless ability but I guess resurrection should be added too for low cultivators, so long as the will or the soul of the entity survives. At a higher level, Yang Qi dips his hand into the timeline but that's too far into creation, not resurrection, something he already has on his profile.

They should also have pain manipulation. Yang Qi has it for one of his techniques but it turns out they all have it since they've passed the Energy Incarnation level which is the 8th level of the first cultivation realm.

Lastly I should have provided scans of the soul acting as the mind. Mind control, memory manipulation, sleep manipulation and possession happens through the soul.

A-bit of a useless ability but I guess resurrection should be added too for low cultivators, so long as the will or the soul of the entity survives. At a higher level, Yang Qi dips his hand into the timeline but that's too far into creation, not resurrection, something he already has on his profile.

They should also have pain manipulation. Yang Qi has it for one of his techniques but it turns out they all have it since they've passed the Energy Incarnation level which is the 8th level of the first cultivation realm.

Lastly I should have provided scans of the soul acting as the mind. Mind control, memory manipulation, sleep manipulation and possession happens through the soul.
Seem fine.

All of this look fine to me, regen from soul is still Mid-Godly, just lower degree than from regen from mind destruction, but an abstract will is still > mind, but well i will leave this matter to Elizhaa (actually he is admin so......)

All of this look fine to me, regen from soul is still Mid-Godly, just lower degree than from regen from mind destruction, but an abstract will is still > mind, but well i will leave this matter to Elizhaa (actually he is admin so......)
I should have said that the will and the soul are two different things. One is pure will given form (although it can turn formless), and the other is well, the soul.

So the changes (with profile links):
My last proposals I swear ( ^◡^) :

Mid-Godly applies to tier 1 (Paramount Will level). Not smurf tier 1 regen, but physically tier 1. Which is why I listed the tier 1 profiles it applies to.

The only thing i against is somehow we listed dimensionality of regeneration, i don't remember dimensionality can be applied to regen

Regeneration is technically not bound by dimensional/existential from the past godly revision CRT, for years. I saw the comment meant for the key affected, correct me if I am wrong.

If 2 people misunderstood, then it means my wording choice wasn't the best. I am listing the key tiers it applies to. The god-tiers are listed as low 1-C, possibly 1-C (5-D, possibly 9-D).

For example if a revision applies to a specific level of a verse and that level is rated as lets say 3-A on the site. You would say the revision only applies to the 3-As.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back