• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sage Mode Naruto speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilioRory10

He/Him
Currently, Kyūbi Chakra Mode War Arc Naruto's speed is rated as "Sub-Relativistic" for blitzing Kisame, Dodging A's strongest punch and for keeping up with Obito's six paths, this thread is to upgrade his Sage Mode (currently listed as Massively Hypersonic+ if I'm not mistaken) to Sub-Relativistic, as he stated that Sage Mode was faster than Kyūbi Chakra Mode

SM_is_faster_than_KCM1.jpg

Does that work?

Preaty sure is just faster reaction speed
If that was the case he wouldn't have straight up said it's faster, though if this thread ends up as an agreement for just reaction speed I'm okay with Sub-Relativistic reaction speed, this seems like more than just a reaction speed feat
This_is_more_than_just_reaction_speed.png

Even if it was just reactions, it wouldn't make sense for him to move that much and then hit him with a rasengan before the 3rd raikage could hit him or react (it seems he wasn't able to react to it)

In Japanese Naruto says "はみがえんち 間ごっちの方が危険感知は 広いし早い!"

I'm not super duper familiar with Japanese but I think he's saying the Danger Sense is better than Nine-Tails Chakra mode rather than him being faster. Though maybe he's saying his danger sense is wider and faster compared to that mode.

I mean, the purpose of Sage Mode is its good danger sense abilities which allow Naruto to dodge attacks, not an outright speed boost. I'm pretty neutral, just wanted to give my take.

Anyways I think in Japanese Naruto is saying he picked Sage Mode because he has a better idea when he can dodge at the last minute. While KCM1 more based on just his reaction speed.

So I think its more of a timing thing than a speed thing.

Naruto was referring to the danger sensing capabilities of Sage Mode when he made the comment about speed. The main subject of the sentence was the danger sensing capabilities of Sage Mode, not the form itself, and when he said "and it's faster", he was referring to that ability.

For context, in Kurama Chakra Mode, Naruto detects danger by sensing negative emotions, whereas in Sage Mode, Naruto can just sense the danger itself.

EDIT: I tried machine translations with Google Translation and DeepL, and I got "The danger detection is wider and faster in the Hamigaenchi area!" and "The danger detection is wider and quicker in the forest!" respectively.

For context, in Kurama Chakra Mode, Naruto detects danger by sensing negative emotions, whereas in Sage Mode, Naruto can just sense the danger itself.
Yeah. I think this is just an issue with timing more so than a speed upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back