• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sad Ghost vs Mad Titan (The Sorrow Vs Thanos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos
  • Can oneshot
  • Action based deconstruction that can instantly end the fight instantly
  • Reality, Time, and Mind stone give huge advantages

Sorrow
  • Invisible
  • Death haxes on contact and life drains
  • Invisible army (Probably be in the trillions with thanos body count) that life drains
  • Soul Hax
  • BFR (IDK if thanos has dimensional travel)
  • Precog

Regular intangibility isn't related to ghost NPI, I think it's a bit of a stretch for him to be able to interact with the Sorrow- besides, he can't see him, right? I doubt the deconstruction would even kill the Sorrow.

Actually wait yeah I forgot the Sorrow has precog then he just BFRs and ***** off to be sad somewhere while Thanos deals with his ghosts.

Regular intangibility isn't related to ghost NPI, I think it's a bit of a stretch for him to be able to interact with the Sorrow- besides, he can't see him, right? I doubt the deconstruction would even kill the Sorrow.

True, This thread is starting to feel like a mismatch since we dunno if Thanos can interact with him or not

I'd say try Psycho Mantis but he just keeps on truckin' as a ghost after death anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back