• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With Ryukos small building level durability and the regen she technically even has in this version, I believe, this ends with skulduggery flying above her head until he eventually gets tired so that she wins.

That is of course unless with 9-B version you mean Viles 9-B version, in which case he wins easily.

Yeah. Skulduggery has no way to get past the building level dura and high-mid regen

Vile on the other hand can rip out her soul and tear her to tiny pieces from the inside out.

Hmm... actually there is one way for skulduggery to win this.

He just has to get Ryuku to introduce herself...

I don't think that would be a problem considering how everyone in kill la kill starts with their full name

But considering she has resistance to mind manipulation, and also that Given Name commands can only be used for simple commands (i don't think "kill yourself" is one of them), I don't think that would work out.

Back