• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aang scales to a Fire Nation avatar who caused a volcano eruption yielding 40 megatons, Accelerator Boosted Lord Vile's place in 7-B is vague (he scales to someone claiming they could reduce a city to dust) and Aang would have an AP advantage of 6.3x if we assumed Boosted Lord Vile is baseline 7-B.

Lord Vile usually leads with his shadows which Aang should be able to shield himself from, Vile can also use his Shadow Walk teleportation + Precog to dodge Aang's attacks, his second option after his shadows fail would be to use his Death Bubble to soul hax Aang to death.
The only way for Aang to really win would be to land a direct hit on Vile which I don't see happening

Vote goes to Lord Vile

Im pretty sure those shadows are semi passive Impaling things based on Lord Vile wanting something dead... he wants damn near everything and everyone dead lol

Im pretty sure those shadows are semi passive Impaling things based on Lord Vile wanting something dead... he wants damn near everything and everyone dead lol
I think Aang should be able to shield himself from them at the very least

I don't think Aang is going to just sit there while shadows wail on his shield, he'll probably attempt to attack Lord Vile who will just teleport out of the way of his bending

Back