• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko vs Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... Ryuko at her best is a full two tiers above Dante and an entire speed tier above him. I think she blitzes (Dante has never been sliced to pieces before).

Two tiers? Dante at his Devil Trigger is 6-B, Ryuko at full power is 6-A, the difference is closer than that

My bad, but there's still a significant speed disrepency and Ryuko's firepower and durability remain significantly higher.

How is Ryuko dealing with Dante's Time Manipulation + Spatial Manipulation? Also Dante's profile seems off to me considering he beat Mundus who can combine universes and tear down universal barriers.

as long as one string is attached probably lol^ I haven't played most of devil may cry only 4 and reboot. So I can't say for sure lol

Gabriel 00 said:
Has been some time since i watched kill la kill, can she regen without her head?

She can regenerate from being cut into pieces as long as those pieces weren't cut from both sides at the same time.

I watched the final fight again, Ragyo killed herself by destroying her heart. I supose Dante can kill Ryuko doing the same thing

Yea it says it slows down time, the other ability that affects time that I looked up explictly only works on low tier enemies.

Dante quicksilver and yamato helps him get through ryuko's durability and speed advantage

Might I ask how Quicksilver and the Bangle of Time work? What's stopping Ryuko from just blitzing before he can use them?

WeeklyBattles said:
Might I ask how Quicksilver and the Bangle of Time work? What's stopping Ryuko from just blitzing before he can use them?
His own regen and the fact that the things he has fought have better feats than KLKverse idk why Dante is only listed as Country+ all things considered Mallet Island is described as more of a Country in and of itself then a small island (Multiple sources describe large crops fields multiple villages and a king that ruled over these places) and was destroyed by a battle in a different dimension.

And the fact that he beat Mundus who can manipulate space on a universal scale and reality warp and DMC2 Dante without Devil Trigger does this to Mundus level demons

https://youtu.be/8PLpKRTr6lk?t=48s

For My Bias Reply, Dante

Cmon weve seen much of what can Dante handle to himself

Ryuko's regen is ok, but Dante's Abilities still trumps the day

And remember the magic word (Majin Trigger)

I'm still going with Ryuko. Dante has regen but not enough to survive getting his head cut off, and since they're bloodlusted and Ryuko's faster she's very likely to do just that, if not just cut him completely in half, before he has a chance to activate Quicksilver or the Bangle of Time.

About Dante's Regenerationn:"almost instantaneous since his wounds heal over as soon as they're being dealt, which is why it's hard to decapitate/dismember him"

His regen is also listed as Low-Mid, able to regenerate limbs and from fatal wounds but can still die from decapitation.

I'm gonna give this to Dante due to hax. According to their profiles, they're just about even in speed, with Dante being at least (keywords being "at least") massively hypersonic, while Ryuko is massively hypersonic+, so we cannot outright state that Ryuko is definitively faster than Dante and vice versa. Therefore, I propose that we assume that they're roughly the same speed, in which case Dante wins due to time and space hax, and teleportation.

You do realise that Ryuko is Mach 1240 and is thus at least 81,600m/s faster right? Dante still needs to activate quicksilver to use it. If he loses its head before then it's all over.

I was afraid that that was how it worked... Alright, I'll accept that. However, there's still the matter of Dante's teleportation. I also want to ascertain how fast Quicksilver activates. All I have is this to go on, which in this scene would appear that all Dante needs to do is "will" for it to activate rather than having to do anything special to activate it. Of course I'm aware that these are falling rocks and not a massively hypersonic chick flying at him.

Even if he only needs to will it to happen, that still means it requires thought to activate, which would require reaction speed, since Ryuko is faster she could blitz him before he could think to activate it.

A thought can be generated and acted upon in roughly 150 ms or less. Whether that's fast enough to react to Ryuko or not I'm not entirely sure.

Hey Shade. How far apart are these two at the start of the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back