• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
this is Ryukos 6A Form vs Naruto's 6A Form

• speed is equal
  • battle takes place in a strip club
  • Votes Naruto : 6 Ryuko: 11

battle takes place in a strip club Why though :) Monarch Laciel said:
how distracted does Naruto get by boobs?
Well judging by the fact that Naruto has a Sexy Technique and has a habit of peeping in the women bath, I'd say he has a perverted side, not as much as his master though.

Ryuko is slightly outclassed in Striking Strength but that will change the more the match goes on due to her ability to grow stronger. The Kurama-sized mode won't matter much here since the target is very small and has very high mobility.

Unless Naruto bypasses her regen with something, he'll lose this due to running out of gas and eventually getting outmatched in stats. If he bypasses the regen, he wins due to outnumbering her with clones(although a lot of them will get eradicated by a single air slash) and higher versatility.

Leaning towards Ryuko with a 7/10 for now.

Every clone (and him) has a a fraction of his power, the fraction being his chakra divided by the number of selves he has, they don't all have the same power as him. They only reason he can get away with creating so many is that A) His chakra is immense so each clone is still pretty powerful unless he creates like a million or something, and B) his techniques largely don't rely on Chakra, with him either using Taijustsu to beat his opponents down with hundreds of attacks at once, or Rasegan, which doesn't require Chakra so much as skill

AquaWaifu said:
Would having Senketsu as an ever present ally help Ryuko more in her favor?
If you mean as in giving advice and such, yes, he will help her. But Naruto has Kurama on his side to give advice.

Naruto should have the edge in this fight with range, versatile set of abilities, and a few hax.

Ryüko's Regenerationn is too problematic for Naruto here.

Didn't Naruto vaporize Kaguya with several Rasenshuriken? He should be able to do the same here.

If not, well he knocked Toneri out with a partial transformation while having Kurama away from him. In this situation where Kurama is here, he should be able to easily knock Ryüko out. And his durability is At least High 6-A for tanking Toneri's attack without a scratch.

I think Naruto takes it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Ryüko's Regenerationn is too problematic for Naruto here.
Didn't Naruto vaporize Kaguya with several Rasenshuriken? He should be able to do the same here.

If not, well he knocked Toneri out with a partial transformation while having Kurama away from him. In this situation where Kurama is here, he should be able to easily knock Ryüko out. And his durability is At least High 6-A for tanking Toneri's attack without a scratch.

I think Naruto takes it.

her regen is instantaenous.

Yeah but it's still just High-Mid. Regenerating from vaporization requires Mid-High level IIRC.

Oh, I see what you mean. He threw the Rasenshuriken at the same time with the aid of his shadow clones. He should be able to do the same here.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah but it's still just High-Mid. Regenerating from vaporization requires Mid-High level IIRC.
Oh, I see what you mean. He threw the Rasenshuriken at the same time with the aid of his shadow clones. He should be able to do the same here.

she has reactive evolution.

Okay, but how's that going to help her when she gets vaporized or knocked out? Her reactive evolution helps her to develop counters against her opponent's powers. I'm unsure how it's going to help her here.

Naruto has the advantage in close combat with his sensing and invisible punches. He's going to be tanking Ryüko's attacks fairly easily. I think he has the advantage in intelligence though I'm not sure. He can easily deceive her with his shadow clones. Like making one of them act like a decoy and catching her off guard.

I'm unsure how her reactive evolution will help her if she gets vaporized or knocked out. Given how easily he tanked Toneri's attack, it's going to take some time before Ryüko can significantly hurt him. Time that she may not have.

Given that she's in Senketsu Kisaragi, I'm not sure if Senketsu can give her advice like normally. Kurama can do that for Naruto as mentioned above and Naruto actually has an advantage since he can manifest Kurama to fight too. Seeing as Kurama is High 6-A himself, I can see Naruto knocking her out easily.

You can correct me if I'm missing something.

@ Burning

Why would being in Kisaragi mode effect Senketsu not being able to give her advice? Plus she has flight so thats a huge manueverability advantage.

How does his sensing and invisible punches work again?

THat Shadow clone thing is going to work ONLY once likely.

Shadow Clones won't help that much since Ryuko can easily create huge shockwaves by her will alone. AoE attacks are very effective against clones. And it really doesn't matter in the slightest what mode Senketsu is, he's still sentient therefore he can give advice.

Naruto can fly too though. Thanks for reminding me about that Senketsu stuff. I don't see how shadow clones won't be useful for Naruto here. It's on his page that they survived being blown away by Madara's Susanoo so maybe not all of them will be getting destroyed. But I'm not sure since Kishimoto is inconsistent with the portrayal of the durability of his shadow clones.

Though it won't be much of a problem either way. He was creating hundreds to thousands of shadow clones when he was a genin. It will be incredibly easy for him to do the same in this form.

ScarletFirefly said:
I don't remember Naruto flying
Naruto planetary rasengan
Naruto was flying in The Last, as well as in the VOTE2, as well as against Kaguya.

I think he flew against Madara too, but that might just be my memory being faulty.

He could fly during the events of The Last. When Toneri attempted to absorb the energy of the sun, he flew to meet him. I don't know how to post videos but it's on the wiki that he gained the ability to fly in Bijuu Sage Mode.

easy yes, but it'd be quite weak compared to him not doing them. The clones would all be basically 1/1000 as strong as he is if he creates 1000 of them.

Forgot to vote, but Naruto via variety, versatility, cellular damage via spammable Rasenshuriken and tactics.

Also, more flying Naruto.

ScarletFirefly said:
^^ Those scans are from his Six Paths Sage Mode, I believe he doesn't have that here.
The only 6-A I see in Naruto's profile is the one that was flying against Toneri, which could fly.

AquaWaifu said:
wait how are the rasenshuriken's even gonna hit Ryuko a flying target?
Like this maybe.

Naruto - remote controlled Rasenshuriken
Remotely-controlled Rasenshurike

Oh yeah, thanks Gemmy.

It's just that they have lesser chakra and durability than him. Toneri defended against his clones' Ōdama Rasengan spam. And in the Fourth Shinobi War, his clones that he distributed hurt people on his level. Also, his clones were pounding the shit out of Gaara (good times, good times) so that means they can hurt people on his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back