• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Gemmy Just a heads up, Ryuko's regen is molecular, cellular damage wont do anything
Where is this info from? I don't remember her regen being mollecular

Also, I vote for Ryuko for reasons above

Naruto via versatility and stamina, I see him just dashing at her at full speed, and using his Kurama enhanced punch, instant KO

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Naruto via versatility and stamina, I see him just dashing at her at full speed, and using his Kurama enhanced punch, instant KO
Yeah that's not happening. Especially since others have stated her regenerating factor is very high.

Also Ryuko for reasons above.

@Mob How exactly is Naruto's stamina higher than someone who can shrug off having all of her skin ripped off and losing gallons (Yes gallons) of blood and act like nothing happened? Someone who can be impaled hundreds of times and keep fighting without so much as batting an eye? That's Ryuko.

Going with Ryuko, her stamina is far higher and her Regenerationn should allow her to survive barrages of Naruto's best attacks, only the Rasenshuriken would be a pain on Ryuko's behind because it damages cells.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Mob How exactly is Naruto's stamina higher than someone who can shrug off having all of her skin ripped off and losing gallons (Yes gallons) of blood and act like nothing happened? Someone who can be impaled hundreds of times and keep fighting without so much as batting an eye? That's Ryuko.
I mean Naruto did not get a single scratch from an attack that split the moon, so i am pretty sure that is more sevre than the loss of skin and blood, plus Naruto could heal that easily

Yeah, I know that. What I'm trying to say is, I don't believe Ryüko can get past that. I don't want to believe anyone thinks Ryüko will cut off Naruto's head, right? Okay.

Because Naruto's chakra cloak defends him from stuff like that. Madara's Yasaka Magatama and Obito's giant shuriken and kunai spam couldn't even do anything to fodder shinobi because they had his Version 1 chakra cloak. And as I seem to remember, Orochimaru's Kusanagi couldn't pierce through his Version 2 state. As has been mentioned severally already, he took Toneri's moon slicing attack without any damage (because of the chakra in his hand), overpowered it and knocked him out in the process while Kurama was away. Kurama himself can block those attacks with his tails and claws. In fact, I remember Kakashi blocked Zabuza's big sword with his arm and he didn't look bothered. Though he was injured, at least his arm didn't come off.

Anyway, arguing right now is a waste of time because I have no idea of where Naruto will end up in. So I'll stop here.

The real cal howard said:
@Mobzzz. That's easily a matter of durability rather than stamina and regen.
You are right but my point is that having that much durability is so formidable, that he would not need to use regen

A 6-A Naruto took a 5-C attack? You sure you're not using the wrong key here?

And also - moon "slicing". I haven't seen the scene, but that sounds like cutting through a moon - which really isn't a 5-C feat at all, as you haven't destroyed the moon, merely cut it in half.

@Mob Yes she casually shrugged off a bloodlusted Ragyo bombarding her with hundreds of attacks and only got stronger.

Combining Ryuoko's feats and abilities of A) ^ shrugging off hundreds of Ragyo's attacks and B) Continuing to fight even after ripping off her skin and losing galleons of blood and C) instantaneous high-mid regen, I think its fair to say that Ryuko casually outlasts Naruto

So does Ryuko though. I seriously doubt Naruto's stamina surpasses someone who can literally have all their skin torn off and lose gallons of blood and just be pissed off about it. He's never taken that level of damage before. And dont forget her "Zenkai" where she gets stronger the more she takes damage.

Ryuko keeps fighting after ripping her own skin off and losing galleons of blood. When has Naruto continued to fight through that level of injury?

Also, current votes:

Ryuko: 9 (BruceTheBatman, Scarlet Firefly, Cropfist, Boome Yang, Bepo4151, Monarch Laciel, Numbers Guy, AquaWaifu? [seems to be leaning that way] and Weekly Battles? [seems to be leaning that way])

Naruto: 6 (The GlassMan, Gemmysaur, RadicalMrR, Laughing Manson, Mobzzzz5, Burning Full Fingers)

WeeklyBattles said:
So does Ryuko though. I seriously doubt Naruto's stamina surpasses someone who can literally have all their skin torn off and lose gallons of blood and just be pissed off about it. He's never taken that level of damage before. And dont forget her "Zenkai" where she gets stronger the more she takes damage.
Naruto has never taken that much damage because he is too durable, even when depleted of all chakra, and literally in an explosion of his ownextracter power he was not damaged at all physically, so his body is way too durable even without chakra. If that's how her Zenkai works he could just use an attack so strong that it exceeds her limits

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Naruto has never taken that much damage because he is too durable, even when depleted of all chakra, and literally in an explosion of his ownextracter power he was not damaged at all physically, so his body is way too durable even without chakra.
Naruto's lung got pierced by Sasuke and he would've died if Kakashi hadn't gotten there. His healing is suited to only repairing minor wounds only. Ryuko's regen is leaps and bounds better than that.

Mobzzzzz5 said:
If that's how her Zenkai works he could just use an attack so strong that it exceeds her limits
Would you mind being a little bit more specific than "he uses an attack that exceeds her limits"? That's not really an argument.

As covered Ryuko has also easily shrugged off that much damage. She has vastly better regen. She can destroy any clones he makes with the shockwaves from her will alone. The chances of him killing her with his rasenshruiken are so utterly microscopic they might as well be zero. She has reactive evolution,

How do you still think Naruto can win this?

@Scarlet: So you are using kid Naruto as a feasible example for regen, rethink your argument.

After absorbing nature energy he can boost the attack potency and make him exceed her limit

Mobzzzzz5 said:
@Scarlet: So you are using kid Naruto as a feasible example for regen, rethink your argument.
His organs haven't gotten any stronger since then and neither has his regenerative ability. You really think current Naruto can endure a pierced lung?

Mobzzzzz5 said:
After absorbing nature energy he can boost the attack potency and make him exceed her limit.
Except that he needs time to absorb it and he isn't getting it. And still he will not be going through her regen because he doesn't have the means to do so. Ryuko on the other hand will only get stronger and stronger the longer the fight lasts.

What limit? What attack does Naruto have that can completely an instantly destroy her body on a molecular level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back