• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AquaWaifu said:
Hmm I always assumed he couldnt control the path himself of rasenshuriken.
He couldn't, until KCM where he can redirect it via chakra arms holding on to the Rasenshuriken. Upgraded in The Last where he can control it remotely to curve around puppets once, and chase Toneri the other.

ScarletFirefly said:
Looks more like a curved throw to me to be honest.
I don't remember him being able to curve a near-360 without chakra arms before, but now, he can make it turn towards Toneri who blocked it with a TSB shield instead. Note how the Rasenshuriken was twisting and turning before detonating.

Note the Rasenshuriken twisting and turning, and the stars behind Toneri are moving, showing that Toneri was flying backwards and Rasenshuriken was on his tail. He couldn't even outfly it. Lol.

Naruto - remote controlled Rasenshuriken2
Rasenshuriken can make turns

So wait how did Toneri survive rasenshurikens? Does he have kaguya level regen?

And Ryuko gets a boost in durability when near death so that plus regen is gonna makie it hard for Naruto to kill her.

AquaWaifu said:
So wait how did Toneri survive rasenshurikens? Does he have kaguya level regen?
See gif. He blocked it with TSB. He never got hit by a direct Rasenshuriken and Rasengan, the regular sized version, ripped his chakra cloak on his forearms where it connected straight off.

Is there a limit to her regen? Perhaps the Rasenshuriken party Naruto used against Kaguya?

If every last bit of her is completely destroyed simultaneously or the Life Fbers weakness of being cut from both sides is used she wont be able to regenerate, but just damaging her with an attack that deals damage on a cellular level will have no effect.

I think I'll go with Naruto he's much more experienced, has better diversity and rasenshuriken can probably take her out.

Life Fibers have a weakness that if they are cut from both sides simultaneously, like scissors cutting a piece of cloth, it nullifies their Regenerationn. However if they are not cut in this manner any damage they recieve is regenerated instantly.

The RasenShuriken is like countless small needles puncturing from all directions, but the problem is that they do not apply a cutting motion from both sides simultaneously, more like piercing from random directions. Which is why the Fibers can very likely regen from the damage.

Naruto can throw Rasenshuriken from different angles so that might take care of the Life Fibers though I'm not sure if it will cut the threads. His Rasenshuriken did cut through the Shinju but I don't know if it can do the same on Ryüko's life fibers.

Regardless, it's not like they have to kill each other. Naruto can also win by knocking her out or incapacitating her. If she decides to fight from distance with her slashes/shockwaves, Kurama can easily counter them with his own. I'm not sure but I think he can clone Kurama too. Looking at their profiles, it seems like Naruto even has the range advantage. He'll have the advantage in close combat too due to his precognition. I still feel like Naruto can take this even if it's by knocking her out.

Even if we assume throwing RasenShurikens from different angles would do the trick, how would Naruto even know about her weakness? There's no way that he can find it out.

Also according to Standard Battle Assumptions, you can win if you knock out your opponent for at least one hour. That's not really an option for neither of them since they can be woken up by their respective partners.

So basically one of Naruto's best moves does ****all to Ryuko. I'm giving this Ryuko due to having regen, reactive evolution, her stats increases when she nears death, and very high stamina to the point she can fight despite losing several gallons of blood and was able to stand (though by her own admittance was in horrendeous pain) after basically ripping off an outfit that was literally attached to a good portion of her entire body.

Ryuko herself intentionally cut herself to boost her strength and durability.

I'm sure Ryüko has been knocked unconscious before.

It's not like he needs to know. When he throws several Rasenshuriken from different angles, it'll do the job itself.

Um, why not? Naruto was knocked out by Momoshiki and he had Kurama with him and the same happened to Ryüko when Satsuki destroyed the academy.

@AquaWaifu

Sorry but I don't know why you're saying that. I can easily say that Ryüko's attacks won't be doing anything to Naruto. Kurama can easily counter her slashes with his shockwaves and chakra roars and Naruto can easily overpower her attacks himself. I'm not even sure how she's going to properly injure him given how easily he tanked Toneri's Multi Continent attack when Kurama was away from him. How's she going to do that when he has Kurama in this situation? And all this is assuming they stay within striking distance of each other when he can easily stay out of the range of her attacks.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's not like he needs to know. When he throws several Rasenshuriken from different angles, it'll do the job itself.
Not really. The Rasenshurikens would have to hit at the exact same time from opposite directions. The chances of that happenning are small. Having this said, you still haven't adressed the fact that the Shuriken by nature works like needless that do not apply any cutting motion whatsoever, let alone the fact that their hitrate and location is extremely random due to the violent rotation of the Shuriken itself.

Um, why not? Naruto was knocked out by Momoshiki and he had Kurama with him and the same happened to Ryüko when Satsuki destroyed the academy.
It is unclear what happened to Ryuko that time, but evidence and logic strongly suggests that her collapse came from mental trauma. She not only just found out that Ragyo was her mother, but also that she was a Life Fiber hybrid monster that was tossed away to die. This is even further evideced by the fact that during her coma, she was having constant nightmares about her past. Also do you really believe that a Ryuko wearing Senketsu would get knocked out by that explosion, but Satsuki that was practically butt-naked would tank that no problem?

@ScarletFirefly

That's not a problem. He and his clones can throw them from opposite directions given that they can surround Ryüko. I did say that Rasenshuriken cut through the Shinju and it cut through those puppets that Naruto was stomping at the beginning of The Last.

Hmm. This is a good point. I forgot that Ryüko was going through mental trauma. Please you can keep on reminding me of stuff that I miss because I don't really remember Kill la Kill. Nevertheless, I believe it's safe to say that Senketsu wouldn't be willing to wake Ryüko up if she ends up getting knocked out by Naruto since Naruto outclasses her in most categories. And if he does it once, well I don't believe he'll do it again especially if Naruto doesn't attempt to kill her afterwards which he wouldn't do. It's like saying Kurama would wake Naruto up to fight again if he got knocked out by someone who was outclassing him in a fight before. Since Senketsu and Kurama both care about Ryüko and Naruto respectively, I don't think they would be willing to wake them up if they get knocked out in this type of situation unless if the opponent tries to finish them off. Though, Senketsu would have to shout if he wants to wake Ryüko up, wouldn't Naruto hear him?

Cutting from one side only is different from cutting from both sides simultaneously. Also Ryuko did survive when she was cut in half by Ragyo, so the cutting requires extreme precision. Also she was reactive evolution, everytime she regens, she gets stronger, while Naruto will slowly run out of juice. Also Senketsu can just slap the everloving daylights out of Ryuko if he wants her to wake up :)

The rasenshuriken will cut from both sides, what looks like needles to us looks like swords to cells.

^Problem is, they way the shuriken strikes is by impaling you with countless small needless. Wounds resulting from impalement are irrelevant.

@Burning would it really be fair for Naruto to allow Kurama to fully access the fight? I mean gettingg basically another 6-A level fighter, I dont know I've never seen any Naruto vs thread hav Naruto use Kurama like that in a fight. I'd feel like thats not really having Naruto fight, its not llike he relies on Kurama in that manner canonically. I mean he could summon one of the frogs since thats up in his powers and abilites on his profile.

When Naruto throws several Rasenshuriken with his clones, he can expand them. They will surely cover all of Ryüko's body. When multiple Rasenshuriken that are larger than her have a meeting on her body, that should take care of the precision. Just one of them was much bigger than Madara's body. I've already addressed that Naruto can easily knock her out if her Regenerationn will be too problematic. He can even incapacitate her with those ninja tools like ninja wires and there are some that restrict the flow of chakra. But in this case it would mean Ryüko's energy. Rasenshuriken can possibly cut the life fibers. How does someone with High-Mid Regenerationn survive vaporization even if it's molecular? I don't remember seeing it on the Regenerationn page. How would reactive evolution help her when she's unconscious? I've given reasons why Senketsu wouldn't wake her up though.

@AquaWaifu

I don't see why not. When he activated Bijuu Mode and brought Kurama out during the war, I'm pretty sure there were people on his tier that could still beat him or have a chance against him like Madara, Hashirama and Sasuke.

@At Burning...Sasuke and Hasirama never fought agianst Naruto and Kurama at once, and Madara was able to stomp the tailed beasts by himself.

What I'm trying to say is that even if Naruto brings out Kurama there are clearly people in the series that are on his level. Madara and Sasuke can still contend with him with Susanoo and Hashirama has that giant Buddha stuff. Besides, I'm pretty sure Hashirama's at least on par with BSM Naruto. Sasuke is his rival so it's self explanatory and Hashirama has fought against Madara with Susanoo and Prime Kurama. Not really sure about Madara himself since his Perfect Susanoo is rated lower than Sasuke's.

@ScarletFirefly

What do you think of my latest point? Does it make enough sense or sound ridiculous? So I can edit it if something sounds off.

Yes but it was never directly a 2 v 1 deal. As far as I know we never had Naruto and Kurama facoe off against one person and that person didnt have like some summon or huge entity to help fight against Kurama. Yeah Sasuka and Hasirama control the Susanoo and Buddha statue, but it still fighting against Kuramaa or something of similar size. I mean like Madara by himself fighting against Naruto AND Kurama, no susanoo or anything.

In these fights every opponent has had something to bring out to help combat against a giant opponent like Kurama or a full Susanoo. I dont think we ever saw anything where like that, so I deem him bringing in Kurama is unfair. It also not listed anywhere on his profile, so its not something Naruto normally does.

@Burning Full Fingers

Which point are you talking about?

Also what do you mean bringing out Kurama? Naruto has been using him or his chakra during the entirety of the show. If you're saying that they fight with separate chakra, Naruto will run out of juice extremely fast. And has he ever done that?

@AquaWaifu

I didn't know that was what you meant. He brought Kurama out during the war. Remember when Madara used the Gedō to pull Kurama out of Naruto. The only reason he didn't fight alongside Naruto was because he went to deal with Toneri's (or Hamura's?) statue. Momoshiki doesn't have some giant stuff to help him but I'm sure he can defeat Naruto. After all, he's going against both Naruto and Sasuke.

@ScarletFirefly

Actually I was referring to my point about Ryüko's Regenerationn and how Rasenshuriken spam can deal with the precision issue.

Momoshiki doesn't have some giant stuff to help him
Not dissing or anything but...

Momoshiki megazord jutsus
Momoshiki's Megazord no Jutsu

Lol.
The rock Megazord is likely on par with Kurama Megazord methinks.

I believe I already addressed your point on the RasenShuriken. It doesn't really matter in you envelop her body in it or not. It's the Shuriken's nature that matters.

Let's make an analogy to make things simple. Think of the Shuriken as an expanding gas (like spraying a perfume bottle). Now think of Ryuko kinda like a plant (lol), made of strands of fibers. Now if we spray the perfume at the plant, what are the chances of two perfume particles to make contact with a single point of contanct of the plant, at the exact same time in opposite angles?

An expanding gas is chaotic in movement and very uncontrolled. Every single chakra needle of the shuriken behaves the same. Even if you were to envelop a body in gas, the probability of two particles hitting the exact same spot in opposite angles is extremely small. Because every motion of every particle sets off a chain chaotic reaction that affects the movement and speed of every other particle.

Okay I want to address something since I've looked throug Naruto's own vs dicussions threads and I cant find any time where its been used in them, but is he allowed to summon/bring out/become Kurama? I mean I could suppose he is...but it seems odd that its never been brought up.

@Gemmysaur

Lmao. Maybe I should really watch that movie.

@ScarletFirefly

I don't really know science (don't laugh please), but okay. Though what if he doesn't expand them but just throws several of them at the same time? Would it still have the same effect? What about Ryüko regenerating from vaporization even if her Regenerationn is molecular in nature? And the knocking out and incapacitation stuff.

@AquaWaifu

It doesn't really matter if bringing Kurama out to give him an advantage has been brought up before. He has done this in canon several times so he can do it here too. If it was someone like Madara that actually summons Kurama, then it wouldn't have been brought up unless it was specified that he could do so in the original post.

@Burning Full Fingers

No worries mate. I'll address your other points later since I'm eating right now, but just for reference, where is vaporization coming from?

AFAIK Naruto doesn't have access anymore to the other Bijuu's chakra. Also was that really vaporization? Looked more like pulverization to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back